It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ. Gun Store owner - Bans People who voted for Obama -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
It sends a clear message to the administration that followers of Dictator BO ( Body Odor) Barack Obama are not welcome in this economy.

"Body Odor"? Since you apparently represent people who do NOT support the President, you just made that bunch a less attractive group of people to belong to, for reasons of intellect and maturity (or rather lack thereof).

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Actually, they don't.

There are many cases involving the commerce clause that establish the purposeful availment of interstate communes as a way to bind businesses to serve any American patron to utilize their services.

True story, bro.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

If such is true it seems like it would only be enforced if someone who was denied service were to bring suit against the establishment and it's owner, and I would seriously doubt that anyone would unless they are just seeking attention. Why would anyone choose to do business where they are not wanted? I would not, and yet if I were the business owner I wouldn't have such a silly policy in place to start with. Sales are sales, and a smart business person never turns away good money. My feeling is that it's just a publicity stunt and that the shop owner would probably take Obama supporter's money if they wished to purchase a firearm. Cash is not Democrat or Republican- it is green!

And it's sis- not bro.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
He doesn't know who I voted for an never will. Stupidest thing ever...other than the free advertising, that is, but frankly, not sure even that was worth the divisive price..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Who cares? Its his business he has a right to serve anyone he wants. I would just lie and put on some southern dialect and try to milk a deal out of him. "Damn Obama, taking our jobs from Merica."

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

Who cares? Its his business he has a right to serve anyone he wants. I would just lie and put on some southern dialect and try to milk a deal out of him. "Damn Obama, taking our jobs from Merica."

My guess is that you could get an even better deal on this moron's merchandise if you played this part a little harder and confessed your dislike of people of color, and how they are taking over America. That imbecile might just buy it and throw in a Glock for free!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's just so lame how many Republicans were asleep behind the wheel with Bush, and then all of a sudden started caring about the constitution after Barack Obama was in office. Sorry, just so very lame.

The whole transformation of epic large government in the form of total in-your-face civilian surveillance, aka Big Brother happens on Republican "small government" watch, combined with endless wars, and a crashing economy for their swan song... And they sleep like happy little babies.

But the black man takes office and FOX News calls him a terrorist, and suddenly every Big Brother embracing Republican is a constitutionalist concerned for the direction the country is taking.

Lame!!
edit on 28-11-2012 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Have you read their website? They're a bit on the extreme side.

www.southwestshootingauthority.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I sort of glad Obama won the election, why? well, you see if Romney would have won - I would have to give him a chance and that takes time. in my opinion it doesnt matter who is elected - they are related to the queen of england and they are not voted into office by the people - but are hand picked. and the whole media circus is just that a circus that they control. look I have only taken two things solemnly in my life -

the pledge:
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

the oath:
"I, ^&^$%#(& , do solemnly swear - I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

[[[ I dont recall this part of my oath]]]] and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

It is my duty under the pledge and my oath - to stand against anything that violates either my pledge or oath.
care to call me a racist ... go ahead - I think I'm like 30+ and married to yet another race....
edit on 28-11-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI

On the other hand, why use your hard-earned money to support a business owned by a moron?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Whats even more ironic is that Obama helped him build that business in the first place.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GuySmiley007

yeah he didn't build that. the gurvment durd durp de derp nerp nurple durp

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Well in this case Obama is helping him build his business .... ah ahahah ah he should cut a commission check to Obama for his salesmens commission.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Have you read their website? They're a bit on the extreme side.

www.southwestshootingauthority.com...

They are extreme on more than one level. Their telephone number contains "AK47", and the facebook discussion has "Obama admits he's a Muslim".

A bunch of retards, really.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

huh ? what are you saying - the man is not allowed to run his business as he see's fit - what are you a government contractor or what ?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

huh ? what are you saying - the man is not allowed to run his business as he see's fit - what are you a government contractor or what ?

Can you read? Seriously? Did I say he's not allowed to run his business?

Duh.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

or hire a lawyer to sue whoever let that kenyan scuzzball into the whitehouse

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I dont believe he is Kenyan - that appears to have been a curveball to prevent us from discovering his real father - Frank Marshal Davis - a notorious Marxist scumbag from Hawaii and his mom a two bit whore. who just so happen to be involved with the CIA keeping tabs on Frank Marshal Davis.... seems his mom had a hard time keeping her close on and off camera.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

ooh sorry i forgot hearing that one. i remember hearing it a while back. my bad

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

what have you read on agenda 21?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join