It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, Tis Cringle... HomerinNC hipnotised me last night... and this is what happened...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Lol... I woke with green slime all in my hair that smelled curiously of reecie cups and pall mall cigarettes... and i had an account here. Hi to all... hope to get to browse and read your posts soon.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yay my girlfriend is on here finally, she's a great gal, and I adore her n stuff

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cringle

G'day Cringle

Welcome to the house of fun

Now, where did you say that green goo and ciggie butts were again...........

resized to 170 x 240 pixels for ya

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cringle

Welcome to the party. Some call it the asylum...you'll need to decide for yourself. Glad you joined, Homer is one of the posters I enjoy reading here. I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Lol I had fixed it probably as you're replying

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Thanx SublimeCraft by the time i sw ur post HomerinNC had already fixed my pics... And the green slime smelled like reecie cups and pall mall ciggys ... there wasnt actual ciggys in my hair... lol... what kinda girl u think i am! lol and it was in my Hair.. lol

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
She's lying it wasn't green and it was blue lol
She's really a DEEP thinker, and can amaze you with her thoughts and theories, that's why I posted her nigiri theory, we spend HOURS talking about things like that and other topics

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

reply to post by Cringle

LOL - just saw his ciggy and now it all makes sense.

Good to see the team-up here.........Homer comes through with the goods so I'm sure you will be an equal force to be reckoned with.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
That's what you get for letting HomerinNC hypnotize you...slimed and an ATS account.

Welcome aboard and, please, don't hold it against him.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cringle

Hi girl! nice to have homers lovely other half here.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Awwww a fun couple! Good to have you here!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cringle

You've just described 98.6% of my mornings. Is that a red flag for something bad??? HOMER... JOO GOT SOME SPLAININ' TO DOO...

Oh yeah, and hello new person! Welcome to ATS n stuff.

~Heff
edit on 11/27/12 by Hefficide because: yeah, typos and I are like Bogie and Bacall...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cringle
I woke with green slime all in my hair that smelled curiously of reecie cups and pall mall cigarettes... and i had an account here.

I hate when that happens

Normally there's usually an empty pizza box or two and red high heels on the floor strangely always In my size....

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin, enjoy your stay! Green goo complimentary.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Thanx everyone for the warm gooie welcome

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cringle
Thanx everyone for the warm gooie welcome

Good lord no more gooeyness!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

top topics

join