It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

onebigmonkey
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Wow - "Geologist gets job as geologist" shocker!!

I read Farouk's oral history. The CIA gets 11 mentions. Here are some of them:

espeCIAlly
speCIAL
offiCIAl

Oh, and a guy who used to work for the CIA but joined NASA and helped with developing the photographs from Apollo missions that had already happened. That's it. It is therefore NOT clear from Farouk's interview that the CIA were all over the lunar programme, nor is there any mention of Nazism - unless you count his German education and working with Bruno Sabels, who was German.

Amazingly, a geologist employed to study lunar geology was then asked to help decide where to land - just because he had systematically catalogued the various types of lunar terrain and had an encyclopaedic knowledge of the Lunar Orbiter photographs. Clearly employing someone with an understanding of the job he's been asked to do and then asking him to contribute meaningfully on the subject is deeply suspicious.

Here's the thing: your country of origin does not determine whether science or engineering works, neither do your political views.

His comments were kind of offensive now that i think about it. Like he was saying must be fake because someone from Egypt would not have the qualifications to assist NASA.Just bare in mind though he likes just throwing out what he believes to be facts and thinks hes one the argument. Even when every argument he makes is proven wrong he just starts it all over with no evidence.At some point you would think hed realize beliefs dont convince people facts do.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Of course, you did not deny how NASA piled stacks of L.O. images on desks for months before Farouk was hired by President Nixon's brother at Bellcomm.

Of course, you did not deny that Ed Nixon was a degreed, trained geologist who couldn't even snag an entry level job in geology, on his own credentials, or the credentials of his ex-VP older brother, Dick, and it would have been essentially a no-brainer to hire the ex-VP's brother.

But, I don't think Ed tried too very hard to get a job in geology,- if he had really wanted one - he would have been hired in a heartbeat by any petro-chemcial company, if only for the "caché" of having the ex-VP's brother on the payroll.

It is you, Dragon, and the other Apollo Defenders, who do not understand how the world really works... no matter how much you want to deny Ed Nixon's crucial role in Apollo, it is still a fact.

Dragon: At some point you would think hed realize beliefs dont convince people facts do.

I gave you the facts. The ATS readers can count on the FACT that I give FACTS. I let the ATS readers decide what to do next.

Certainly, you have lost the thread in these 100 pages.

Apollo Defenders got owned, multiple times, in this thread.

The von Braun conspiracy is real.

Ed Nixon scowls at the Apollo Defenders for doing such a bad job of defending Apollo in this thread.

How many times did the Apollo Defenders fail to defend Apollo? Multiple times.

What are the Apollo Defenders afraid of?

The Nazi rocket salesman are long dead... what is NASA afraid of?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

there are several severe fundamental flaws in your "theories" i say theories because its all just speculation..

first the simplest.. how were they able to film the fake landings with technology that simply didnt exist back in the 60-70's

second.. how does von brauns "prophecy" fit with apollo.. fake threats means they have to fake apollo?? von brauns "prophecy" are fake threats to fund the war machine.. but faking apollo means building and developing real crafts designed for a single purpose and then spending more attempting to fake it.. would make more sense if they spent the money on overpriced real equipment and went to the moon without faking it.

third.. you are merely speculating and its wild imagination at best.. why would they feel the need to fake the moon landing?? what is physically stopping them from landing on the moon?? have you got any real evidence why they could not reach the moon?? radiation is HB best bet so far.. but even that doesnt even hold up..

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Apollo Defenders got owned, multiple times, in this thread.

and you ignored the reply to that image I made where I pointed out that the photograph the book cover was based on shows features that you could only have photographed by actually being there.

Apollo:

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter

You won't see the rocls and craters I point out there on any of those Lunar Orbiter photographs.

So you can either feed your obsession with Nixon or you discuss actual hard evidence. Wonder which way that will go...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Wow what you think you know about Ed Nixon and your so wrong.He finished his bachelors degree then joined the Navy where he was an Assistant Professor of Naval Science. Oh and did i mention a Naval aviator as well? So when he got out of college he wasnt looking for a job oww i know man big hole in your theory. He leaves the navy to take a job with Pacific Northwest Bell Telephone Company part time because hes still in the reserves as well. Then as he he gets out of the reserves hes transfered to bellcom. No brainer there since they grabbed up naval aviators and he all ready worked for the company. Then when hes done with that he again goes back to his old work place at Pacific Northwest Bell Telephone Company mind you still the same company.

To make it easy for you Bell communications owned all these different companies and transferred executives around. He finally leaves to help his brothers election campaign. So does it still seem strange that he worked for a company that offered him a job after leaving the navy? And maybe you dont like the fact he served his country after completing college instead of finding a job? Maybe naval aviator isnt a real job to you dont know.Bottom line is Nixon had nothing to do with him going to work at bellcom so where does this leave your theory?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Oh and one more thing the telemetry tapes were not lost in transfer. Because there was a shortage and they discovered a problem with the reels produced from about the mid 70s, They begun using a synthetic product to apply magnetic oxide to tapes. However, the new binder proved troublesome. After only
a couple years, many of these tapes became unusable because the oxide would stick to tape heads and strip off when the tape was played back, a condition known as "Sticky Shed Syndrome."By the early 1980s, NASA was experiencing a critical shortage of magnetic tape. So in 1981 NASA recycled 25,443 boxes of magnetic tape.Guess where the apollo telemetry tapes went they were used for the Landsat program just like everything else from apollo. Remember we talked about this NASA tried to use anything they could from apollo such as oh the rockets etc so it would be cheaper.Welcome to the wonderful world of budget cuts and all the stupid stuff it causes. shall i continue to trash your theory?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ah you lie again someone did indeed explain it why dont you take a look back through the pages im to lazy to look for it since i know youll wait about 10 pages and bring this up again.The cover has been explained to you in detail and why it was changed!

Ps in the future dont try to blitzkrieg the thread it makes it harder for me to shoot down your points try one at a time the more you post doesnt mean your right.And makes it very boring for people trying to keep up.
edit on 9/11/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You mean like how you gave the "facts" about how a low powered communications laser is a weapon? Or suggested that two ascent stages are somehow still miraculously in orbit around the moon with lasers on them to destroy probes?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, well

It looks like the Ed Nixon p.r. flak squad has arrived... and it looks like they did a bit more than a wikipedia and google search

But the Apollo Defenders have left out some crucial details about little Eddie Nixon, Richard's youngest brother by 17 years.

Crucial details, like the Howard Hughes money that was getting into the Nixon brothers' pockets.

I'm way ahead of you, Apollo Defenders. Anyway - you lost the thread a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

shall i continue to trash your theory?

No. You should surrender the thread because you lost the debate. 100 pages of proof INTACT!

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

there are several severe fundamental flaws in your "theories" i say theories because its all just speculation..

I let the readers decide, choos.

What are you gonna try next? The 400,000 fallacy?

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
Well, well

It looks like the Ed Nixon p.r. flak squad has arrived... and it looks like they did a bit more than a wikipedia and google search

But the Apollo Defenders have left out some crucial details about little Eddie Nixon, Richard's youngest brother by 17 years.

Crucial details, like the Howard Hughes money that was getting into the Nixon brothers' pockets.

I'm way ahead of you, Apollo Defenders. Anyway - you lost the thread a long time ago.

You dont look into things you discuss other then wikipedia? This explains so much trust me and now you have a problem with Ed being the younger brother or do you just like making statements like 17 years younger because it makes you sound like you know something when i showed you your wrong about Ed? I all ready mentioned the business loan he got from Howard Hughes. And how Howard Hughes tried to use that to destroy Richards reelection. And it all most worked Howard Hughes figured if he couldnt buy you he would destroy you.See you think Howard Hughes was used as part of a conspiracy,this proves you know nothing about him.

Howard Hughes was a man who had to all ways be in control if he wasnt running the show he would not play. He bragged there was no one he couldnt buy or destroy. Luckily for Nixon that wasnt entirely true or he wouldnt have become president. By the way before you have these arguments it might pay for you to learn history and not just rely on wiki or conspiracy websites there often wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

shall i continue to trash your theory?

No. You should surrender the thread because you lost the debate. 100 pages of proof INTACT!

Well i think every point you have made has been shown false or misleading and im sure people can plainly see that but ill leave it to the court of public opinion. And to keep you guessing ill just say Auf Wiedersehen.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You dont look into things you discuss other then wikipedia? This explains so much trust me and now you have a problem with Ed being the younger brother or do you just like making statements like 17 years younger because it makes you sound like you know something when i showed you your wrong about Ed? I all ready mentioned the business loan he got from Howard Hughes.

Ooops. You must be drunk. But I will for forgive.

ED did not get a business loan from Howard Hughes. It was DON.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

choos, you always make the same mistake. You always presume that your version of the Apollo Narratives are superior to everyone else's version.

You say "its all just speculation" but the fact remains the 700+ boxes of telemetry tapes never reached Goddard.
The fact remains that the Apollo11 Eagle and the Apollo16 Orion have never been tracked in 40 years.
The fact remains that no humans have ever been outside low earth orbit since December 1972 when Richard Nixon was the President of the United States of America.

It seems to me, choos, that Apollo didn't happen the way that NASA said it happened. Here is your boy, Farouk, the "King", that's how the Apollo 15 crew referred to him. Hired by Richard Nixon's brother, Ed.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

choos, you always make the same mistake. You always presume that your version of the Apollo Narratives are superior to everyone else's version.

You say "its all just speculation" but the fact remains the 700+ boxes of telemetry tapes never reached Goddard.
The fact remains that the Apollo11 Eagle and the Apollo16 Orion have never been tracked in 40 years.
The fact remains that no humans have ever been outside low earth orbit since December 1972 when Richard Nixon was the President of the United States of America.

It seems to me, choos, that Apollo didn't happen the way that NASA said it happened. Here is your boy, Farouk, the "King", that's how the Apollo 15 crew referred to him. Hired by Richard Nixon's brother, Ed.

700+ boxes of apollo telemetry tapes were re-used.. so what.. most, if not all the data and video footage have already been recorded via other means.. you are speculating at what the "missing" tapes mean.. and they are not even missing, they were re-used.

eagle and orion have not been tracked for 40 years.. and yet you speculate that something shifty is going on because they havent found them.

no human has since gone beyond LEO and so you speculate something shifty is going on..

catch my drift yet?? you see something and you speculate you dont provide proof of man not being able to land on the moon ever.. you provide inuendo as your best proof, twist words.. nothing of what you have ever posted has ever been proof that they could not have landed man on the moon..

there hasnt been another vietnam war when richard nixon was president of the united states of america.. must be some conspiracy right? i bet it is solid proof for you that the vietnam war never happened right??
edit on 11-9-2013 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
I let the readers decide, choos.

What are you gonna try next? The 400,000 fallacy?

you let the readers decide what?? exactly what proof have you provided that isnt speculation showing they couldnt land man on the moon??

heres some videos saying that they could not fake the moon landing with 1960's technology..

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

700+ boxes of apollo telemetry tapes were re-used.. so what.. most, if not all the data and video footage have already been recorded via other means.. you are speculating at what the "missing" tapes mean.. and they are not even missing, they were re-used.

The tapes were re-used according to who?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

onebigmonkey
Am I really supposed to believe all those white splodges on the picture you posted are cars? Really? You claim they are cars but all I see are pixels.

Hi onebigmonkey, Yes, they are cars which is quite evident. You can see their windshields facing in different directions according to the way they were parked from the worldview-2 satellite.

So after 40+ years since the alleged moon landing why can't we see anywhere near this detail of the alleged moon landers, not to mention the 3 rovers still there?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
reply to post by choos

The tapes were re-used according to who?
what was found in a dumpster behind a macdonalds burger joint years ago
just like the b.b.c losing the tapes of 9-11 maybe their was something about the time it was aired that got them erased

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join