It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation
relax ,calm down... It may be a bit distrubing,,but the evidence is starting to mount up that Nixon & Hughes were involved & you can no longer deny it....

The propagandist are the ones pushing "Russians are coming" agenda to scare people ,cause their upset the truth is finally exposed ....

On November 15th, 1969 at Camp David

Richard Nixon screened "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming" (1966) www.imdb.com...
That's the day after Apollo 12 launched.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

relax ,calm down... It may be a bit distrubing,,but the evidence is starting to mount up that Nixon & Hughes were involved & you can no longer deny it....

The propagandist are the ones pushing "Russians are coming" agenda to scare people ,cause their upset the truth is finally exposed ....

On November 15th, 1969 at Camp David

Richard Nixon screened "The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming" (1966) www.imdb.com...
That's the day after Apollo 12 launched.

Nixon graduated from Duke university in 1937. And theres Charles Duke the tenth man to walk on the moon. See it was obviously planned by Nixon.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Rob48

No doubt SJ will claim that the robot arm was fitted with a wristwatch as well as a spacesuit sleeve, for added verisimilitude...

Exactly! Молодец!

That's an interesting word you used... verisimilitude.

Funny, when I chose that word I just knew you'd pick up on it. Thank you for confirming that it's all just about word association with you. It's like an amateur psychology experiment, nothing to do with the real world any more.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Allan Arken.
Really good movie.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

No doubt SJ will claim that the robot arm was fitted with a wristwatch as well as a spacesuit sleeve, for added verisimilitude...

Exactly! Молодец!

That's an interesting word you used... verisimilitude.

Funny, when I chose that word I just knew you'd pick up on it. Thank you for confirming that it's all just about word association with you. It's like an amateur psychology experiment, nothing to do with the real world any more.

yeah, it reminds me of that word, what was it, oh yeah

l a b y r i n t h i t i s.

edit on 6/4/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I just knew you'd pick up on it. Thank you for confirming that it's all just about word association with you. It's like an amateur psychology experiment,

Thank you for confirming that your agenda is personal attack rather than interpretation of the facts.

December 19, 1972...... you know what that means? I think you do.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I just knew you'd pick up on it. Thank you for confirming that it's all just about word association with you. It's like an amateur psychology experiment,

Thank you for confirming that your agenda is personal attack rather than interpretation of the facts.

Im sorry did you post any facts or evidence that man didnt go to the moon? I havnt seen you post anything other than Nixons bad so he must have done something. Though i have noticed you're unclear as to what since you seem more concerned with his movie rentals than you do about Apollo. Speaking of which his favorite movie was Patton hey maybe somehow he was involved meaning George c Scott ill bet if we look he probably knew someone that knew Nixon.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Speaking of which his favorite movie was Patton hey maybe somehow he was involved meaning George c Scott ill bet if we look he probably knew someone that knew Nixon.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

September 2, 1945...... you know what that means? I think you do.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Well, one of the most notable things that happened on that date, just before 7.25pm GMT, was that the Apollo 17 command module splashed down in the Pacific Ocean carrying three astronauts, two of whom spent more than three days on the moon and the other of whom orbited the moon 75 times over six days. It also carried 741 lunar rock and soil samples weighing a total of 243.7 pounds, including a core sample collected from as far as three metres below the surface.

And seeing as you find film so telling, you might also note that it carried photographic film carrying 3,592 Hasselblad 70mm frames, 380 Nikon 35mm frames and 12 magazines of 16mm movie film. Then there were 2,491 frames from the mapping camera, 2,140 frames from the metric camera and 1,574 frames from the panoramic camera, as well as high resolution topographic data obtained from orbit.

Yes, you're right, December 19, 1972 does provide rather a lot of proof, doesn't it?

edit on 4-6-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
national-research-council-adm its-well-probably-never-live-on-mars

.....and they never went to the moon either

Because that's a fairytale for gullible adults ;-)

edit on 4-6-2014 by webstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: webstra

Really i can understand you being a child that you dont understand what us adults do. But as adults we are aware of something called history. And History shows we did unless you have so proof to the contrary? As far as why we wont go they explain its lack of funding not that we cant go. This is the same reason they cut off the apollo program not even finishing the scheduled trips.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Really i can understand you being a child that you dont understand what us adults do. But as adults we are aware of something called history. And History shows we did unless you have so proof to the contrary? As far as why we wont go they explain its lack of funding not that we cant go. This is the same reason they cut off the apollo program not even finishing the scheduled trips.

Human did not leave LEO in the last 42 years...good luck ;-)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
no men will be publicly leaving low earth orbit for any considerable amount time in your lifetime ,,, TPTB need to quit lying & giving people false hopes......the technology involved for such a feat would certainly be the biggest classified secret under national security for obvious reasons (antigravity/free energy) ....not to mentioning the damage to Oil/enengy based economy ... would you really want your neighbor/enemies/hoax beleiver to have access to unlimited amounts of energy to do what they will...what if someone had bad day ,who knows they could possibly take out a whole city block....

No, the strategy is too delay..delay ..delay....& shoot space tourist into LEO for 2 hours at $100,000 a pop....then possibly hoax a visit to an asteroid, and/or panic everyone with asteroid that may or may not hit earth so they can spend trillions of dollars on that...

the moon & mars is definitely out of the question
edit on 4-6-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

no men will be publicly leaving low earth orbit for any considerable amount time in your lifetime ,,, TPTB need to quit lying & giving people false hopes......the technology involved for such a feat would certainly be the biggest classified secret under national security for obvious reasons (antigravity/free energy) ....not to mentioning the damage to Oil/enengy based economy ... would you really want your neighbor/enemies/hoax beleiver to have access to unlimited amounts of energy to do what they will...what if someone had bad day ,who knows they could possibly take out a whole city block....

No, the strategy is too delay..delay ..delay....& shoot space tourist into LEO for 2 hours at $100,000 a pop....then possibly hoax a visit to an asteroid, and/or panic everyone with asteroid that may or may not hit earth so they can spend trillions of dollars on that...

Im guessing someone forgot to tell them.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

.the technology involved for such a feat would certainly be the biggest classified secret under national security for obvious reasons (antigravity/free energy) ....not to mentioning the damage to Oil/enengy based economy ... would you really want your neighbor/enemies/hoax beleiver to have access to unlimited amounts of energy to do what they will...

Except you don't need antigravity or free energy. You don't need antigravity or free energy to launch rovers to the moon, or to Mars, so why would you need it to launch men?

Just because you can't understand basic physics doesn't mean the rest of us struggle with it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Read the important words in the first paragraph:

if we don't invest in space funding

Nowhere does it say it isn't possible, nowhere does it say we didn't go to the moon. It's down to money.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Please identify specifically which part of getting out of LEO is impossible.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

no men will be publicly leaving low earth orbit for any considerable amount time in your lifetime ,,, TPTB need to quit lying & giving people false hopes......the technology involved for such a feat would certainly be the biggest classified secret under national security for obvious reasons (antigravity/free energy)

wow, thats new.. (atleast for me)

anti-gravity and free energy is required to leave LEO now..

i suppose you have sources and studies to support such claims right?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

then possibly hoax a visit to an asteroid, and/or panic everyone with asteroid that may or may not hit earth so they can spend trillions of dollars on that...

ICBM's, ABM's, sub-based nuclear SRBM's, Reagan Star Wars, the War on Drugs, the two invasions of Iraq plus Afghanistan, could pay for 1,000 trips to the moon and back, just like Frank Borman did in 1968. On Christmas Eve. Reading from the Bible on Howard Hughes official birthday.

edit on 6/5/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join