It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure of the moon landing hoax.

page: 232
<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: webstra
The Conspiracy Theorists forum is pretty dead, and even over there that thread got 14 flags in a couple of days. This one has been going since 2012 and only has three times that many. And really, what more can be said other than "Jarrah White is a deceitful scumbag"? The evidence is irrefutable; the maths too. So, in a word, yes.

An Jarrah is just an extreme case of what all hoaxers do: lie, ignore the evidence and change the subject. Only the terminally gullible are fooled by any of it. As far as I can see, on the whole of this thread there are about half a dozen people, maybe 10 at most, who are still clinging on to the hoax rubbish. Of those, maybe three actually try to present arguments, however incoherent; the rest just throw in drive-by snipes or rehashes of decades-old claims.

And that is on a "conspiracy site"! If even people on a site like this can see that the hoax theory is bunk, what does that tell you? In the real world, it might as well not exist. Do a Twitter search for Jarrah White and you discover that nobody is talking about him.

It is a dying theory, in fact I'd go so far as to say it is already clinically dead: after all, even the Flat Earth society still has members, but nobody thinks that theory is still valid.

edit on 26-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
Which brings me to a question that intrigues me. Let's say, for the sake of debate, that Nixon had lost the 1968 election. If Hubert Humphrey was president in 1969, then how would Apollo have panned out, in your view? Let's not forget, the programme was already in full swing when Nixon was elected. So if Nixon's presidency was so key to the "Apollo hoax", what would they have done if he had lost?

New thread spawned:
What if Humphrey beats Nixon in '68?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

The Conspiracy Theorists forum is pretty dead ????

You know better than that Rob.

For example, you are aware of the very well done in depth analysis of SayonaraJupiter concerning Nixon and Howard Hughes ?

Nixon's Apollo: Howard Hughes and the Apollo Hoax

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: webstra

For example, you are aware of the very well done in depth analysis of SayonaraJupiter concerning Nixon and Howard Hughes ?

The inspiration for that series comes from Jay Wiedner www.imdb.com... he did Kubrick's Odyssey and Rob Ager, British film analyst who did "Hidden Cinema: A Journey in the Art of Subliminal Communication and Message Encoding."

They are movie film reviewers and they have been able to look at Stanley Kubrick's films in such a way that they found some outstanding new narratives within the films. If you haven't seen their stuff I would encourage you to check it out.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
The Vomit Comet shows true 1/6g...

www.sciencechannel.com...

They aren't even trying to jump high, and look what happens.

Their heads would hit the ceiling if they tried a real jump!

They are in true 1/6g . They appear to be almost floating, like in 0g. It is not at all like the Apollo astronauts.

Those people are wearing light everyday clothing! An EVA suit as worn by Apollo astronauts weighs 200lb on Earth. It has considerably more mass than I do! How high could you jump with a 200lb man on your back, even in lunar gravity?

A 200 lb. suit on Earth....only weighs 33.33 lbs, in 1/6g!

A jump in this suit would probably reach close to the height of a jump without a suit, although I'm unable to prove it.

1/6g is - as that video shows - much like being in 0g is. Watch the clip closely - they are almost floating. Much like being in 0g.

Compare it with the movements of Apollo astronauts, who are (supposedly) on the moon...

Do the astronauts move around the same as the guys in the Vomit Comet - or not ?

It's not even close to the Vomit Comet movements, is it?

A bulky spacesuit can't account for such a disparity, either,

They slowed all their footage down, and used wires for their jumps. That's why Young's jump looks so similar to the Mythbusters jump. Because the two jumps were done in much the same way!

Mythbusters first jump was almost a perfect match to Young's jump. They didn't even try to match it, and still got close to one.

A true 1/6g environment - as shown with the Vomit Comet - would be much harder to fake, especially back then.

However, we had no idea what true 1/6g was, back in the day, right? How we'd move in 1/6g was completely unknown to us.

So NASA showed us how we move in 1/6g - not.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

a reply to: turbonium1

No, you cannot measure the speed of the dust. It is not one object, it is thousands of micro-sized objects, sprayed over an area.

But if the first dust particle reaches point X at time A, and point Y at time B, then you can say what the average speed of the dust plume is. It doesn't matter if it is not the exact same speck of dust, just like you can measure the flow rate of a river without tracking every water molecule, or measure wind speed without knowing where each air molecule is.

A dust particle you don't see, reaches point X, which is who knows where, at time A, which is in Fantasy-land.

I can measure the dust and it will support MY argument, the same way you have.

That's because it's all nonsense.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Your argument might be valid, if that thread was in the Conspiracy Theorists forum. But it's not — it's in the Skunk Works. You know, the place for wacko theories where you don't have to supply any evidence.

Just the kind of attention to basic facts we've come to expect from hoaxers.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Do the astronauts move around the same as the guys in the Vomit Comet - or not ?

Does the vomit comet contain enough room to drive a vehicle around - or not?

Does the vomit comet allow for hours of uninterrupted live TV broadcast - or not?

Does the vomit comet have distant mountains in it - or not?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Your argument might be valid, if that thread was in the Conspiracy Theorists forum. But it's not — it's in the Skunk Works. You know, the place for wacko theories where you don't have to supply any evidence.

Ok, you mean the subdir. I don't think people bother in which subdir-forum a thread is placed. They are all part of the conspiracy theory forum.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

So was Allen Bean the dumb one? He didn't even know about the VAB, or really anything for that matter and seemed to just improvise this interview. I would be willing to bet the farm that this man is lying through his pants during this entire interview. He
'd this one, folks

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

A true 1/6g environment - as shown with the Vomit Comet - would be much harder to fake, especially back then.

However, we had no idea what true 1/6g was, back in the day, right? How we'd move in 1/6g was completely unknown to us.

So NASA showed us how we move in 1/6g - not.

is this how you always do your research and form conclusions based on them????

a simple search of the vomit comet, which you would have done given you even knew about it, would have brought up this picture

en.wikipedia.org...

mercury astronauts from 1959 in the vomit comet.. still think back in the day they didnt know what true 1/6g should look like?
edit on 26-4-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Ok, you mean the subdir. I don't think people bother in which subdir-forum a thread is placed. They are all part of the conspiracy theory forum.

such replies shows that you have no idea of the type of threads that appear in skunk works

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup

So was Allen Bean the dumb one? He didn't even know about the VAB, or really anything for that matter and seemed to just improvise this interview. I would be willing to bet the farm that this man is lying through his pants during this entire interview. He
'd this one, folks

Gee you don't think Sibrel tried to trick him and then edit the video to make him look bad? That would be Sibrel the convicted violent criminal.

As for Alan Bean (see, I'm smart enough to spell his name correctly), have you met him in person? Have you heard him speak? Or are you basing everything on the word of criminal thugs?

Buzz Aldrin was right on the money with Sibrel, he deserves a punch in the face every time he steps out of the door.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

A 200 lb. suit on Earth....only weighs 33.33 lbs, in 1/6g!

A jump in this suit would probably reach close to the height of a jump without a suit, although I'm unable to prove it.

"Probably"? I think not. Whether it weighs 33lb or 200lb, it is still doubling the weight of the person wearing it in that environment, so why would you expect a jump while wearing it to be "close to" a jump without it? And that's not even taking into account the limited flexibility and bulk of the suit.

Clearly it does make a difference: just look at the relative activity levels between those two forums:

Conspiracy Theorists
783 topics - last post 6 hrs ago

ATS Skunk Works
11,181 topics - last post 7 min ago

I put my Jarrah White thread in the right forum as it was discussing a conspiracy theorist. Shame that forum is, as I said, pretty dead.
edit on 26-4-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

No, I'm basing what I think of Bean because of how he responds in this interview. He looks like a fool. What proof do you have that he edited this? It's direct answers to questions that he's responding to that I'm finding fault with. So, I don't care if Ronald McDonald was giving the interview - Bean is the culprit here.

Funny how if someone doesn't agree with you - you instantly take the stance of being more intelligent. Sorry for misspelling his name. Poor guy doesn't even know about the VAB. It's him you should be lashing at but he's a sacred cow, I understand.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

a reply to: onebigmonkey

No, I'm basing what I think of Bean because of how he responds in this interview. He looks like a fool. What proof do you have that he edited this? It's direct answers to questions that he's responding to that I'm finding fault with. So, I don't care if Ronald McDonald was giving the interview - Bean is the culprit here.

Funny how if someone doesn't agree with you - you instantly take the stance of being more intelligent. Sorry for misspelling his name. Poor guy doesn't even know about the VAB. It's him you should be lashing at but he's a sacred cow, I understand.

ok so you think hes an idiot they very well may be the case he isnt a scientist he was a test pilot. His degree was in aeronautics which he got so he could fly planes. He never claimed to be a scientists he has little to no understanding of Van Allen or his work . NASA had physicists to worry about that wasnt his job so its hardly surprising he doesnt know what your talking about until you give him a frame of reference to apply it to what he does know which is the flight itself.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

'd this one, folks

youtu.be...

There is one basic type of Apollo astronaut interview with these characteristics : 1, they are always heavily scripted events and 2, they are rarely if ever caught off guard like this. Alan Bean was caught off guard (Bravo! Sibrel!) and he seriously went off the script. The damage has been done, the Apollo Defenders cannot deal with Bean's screw up.

Bean's documented interview (expert witness testimony!) can be cross-examined, the Defenders have no choice but to play the "he's old and can't remember" card. That is a very good strategy for Apollo Defenders because they would very much like to keep the Bean/Sibrel meeting off the record.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Some questions now, if answered they could be what convince a great many!!!
Hopefully the knowledgable at ATS will be able to help!!!

1) The spacesuits were lined with Aluminium as protection against radiation...
What was used in the Vizer???
What is see through and radiation proof that we can design & build???

2) They descended in a module, it's not a crater question either, these modules are still visible in Satelite photography...
What was used to take off???
If the modules are still there what was prepared to leave the Lunar surface???

3) They drove around in a fancy dune buggy...
Given the size of the module, and available capacity inside after counting people, equipment from scientific to edible, where did the buggy come from???

4) The famous first words, the small step & giant leap, were filmed by a camera mounted on the outside of the module...
How did this camera equipment survive the tremendous heat & radiation of the Van Allen Belt???
How did the lense not shatter during the exit of Earths atmosphere with such a velocity and friction???

5) 40 billion dollar budget for the Apollo program in the 60s...
Would this be enough to stage something so elaborate, as well as silence those "in the know"!!!
If only the Astronauts, the camera man, the director and a few SS were "in the know", is a few billion enough for each to keep this up???
Could this be staged with a billion dollars of the 40b budget???

Also look into Thomas Baron, whose early death followed his criticism of Apollo 1s simulation disaster, as well as his 500 page report disappearing never to resurface!!!

Just watched Channel 5's "Did we land on the Moon?"...

NASA didn't use analysis or debate to debunk the Hoax, their 2 spokesmen used the words "crazy" & "nuts"...
Where as skeptics debated and use logic...
One of them from the Royal Photography Society, that's Royal, very credible, not the average conspiracy department!!!
Another being a Russian Cosmonaut Boris Volinov who discusses Russia's hesitance to send people due to radiation!!!
Again, credible skeptic of the Official Story!!!

I have many more that are rarely asked...
If these are answered sufficiently I'll return with the rest!!!

Peace everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I put my Jarrah White thread in the right forum as it was discussing a conspiracy theorist. Shame that forum is, as I said, pretty dead.

Yeah, maybe your thread seemed to be personally directed at JW and nobody wanted to be a part of the witch hunt. You are right, It is difficult to get the ball rolling in that sub-forum.

My Mark Lane/Executive Action thread only made it 1 page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

1) The spacesuits were lined with Aluminium as protection against radiation...
What was used in the Vizer???
What is see through and radiation proof that we can design & build???

polycarbonate and gold

2) They descended in a module, it's not a crater question either, these modules are still visible in Satelite photography...
What was used to take off???
If the modules are still there what was prepared to leave the Lunar surface???

the lunar module was used to take-off.. it would seperate from the descent stage on lift off..

3) They drove around in a fancy dune buggy...
Given the size of the module, and available capacity inside after counting people, equipment from scientific to edible, where did the buggy come from???

folded up and placed into one of the quadrant bays

4) The famous first words, the small step & giant leap, were filmed by a camera mounted on the outside of the module...
How did this camera equipment survive the tremendous heat & radiation of the Van Allen Belt???
How did the lense not shatter during the exit of Earths atmosphere with such a velocity and friction???

the shell protecting the lunar module would not be jettisoned in earths atmosphere.. it was jettisoned well after translunar injection..

The Saturn V third stage has boosted the stack into a very long, extended ellipse around Earth, the apogee of which is beyond the Moon's orbit. This trajectory has been arranged in such a way that the Moon will gravitationally intervene and cause the spacecraft to loop around its far side. Having left the vicinity of Earth, the Apollo 11 CSM (Command Service Module) now separates from the third stage. The conical shroud that protected the LM (Lunar Module) during launch splits into four panels which are jettisoned.
history.nasa.gov...

also tremendous heat from the Van Allen Belt?? who told you that?

5) 40 billion dollar budget for the Apollo program in the 60s...
Would this be enough to stage something so elaborate, as well as silence those "in the know"!!!
If only the Astronauts, the camera man, the director and a few SS were "in the know", is a few billion enough for each to keep this up???
Could this be staged with a billion dollars of the 40b budget???

it will be more than a few people being in the know..

if it was faked then the entire mission control room will need to be in the know.. otherwise how would they interact with a recording for several days on end.. if mission control was delayed by 5seconds then the astronaut answers a question that has not been asked yet, so the entire mission control needs to be absolutely on time for about 11days straight, no mistakes..

your "hoax budget" will also need to account for the cost of design and building the infrastructure and the design and building of real working rockets etc..

top topics

<< 229  230  231    233  234  235 >>

join