It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tick tock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I feel there is something big coming up.
It's been a while now since 911 and the lessons learned by the protagonists in that theatre,
and more importantly what they can get away with linked to the gullibility of people,
are going to be played out on a much bigger stage, most likely planet wide.
It used to be religion was used as a tool to manipulate people en masse,
now there is a relatively new global phenomenon and that is the mass interest in matters ET,
almost at fever pitch.
The next false flag operation will be ET related, global in effect, with the ultimate objective being the furthering of the illuminati agenda.
This saddens me,
as the momentous event of humanity as a whole confronting the reality of our alien brethren
will not play out peacefully as a first contact scenario Star Trek style,
but as a manipulated twisted event to further the ends of the unscrupulous.

I feel this is imminent.

Your thoughts?

I found the following on the web,
therefore I am just reproducing it here:

The 25 Illuminati goals:

1. All men are more easily inclined towards evil than good.
2. Preach Liberalism
3. Use the idea of freedom to bring about class wars
4. Any and all means should be used to reach the Illuminati Goals as they are justified.
5. The right to lie in force.
6. The power of our resources must remain invisible until the very moment it has gained the strength that no cunning or force can undermine it.
7. Avocation of mob psychology to control the masses.
8. Use alcohol, drugs, corruption and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.
9. Seize property by any means
10. Use of slogans such as equity, liberty, fraternity delivered into the mouths of the masses in psychological warfare
11. War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences conducted so that neither combatant obtains territory rights.
12. Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen and placed in public office who will be obedient to their demands and will be used as pawns in the game by those behind the scenes. Their advisors will have been reared and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.
13. Control the press.
14. Agents will come forward after fermenting traumatic situations and appear to be the saviors of the masses.
15. Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food and use this to control the masses or mob and then use the mob to wipe out all those who stand in the way.
16. Infiltrate into the secret Freemasons to use them for Illuminati purposes.
17. Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases and advocate lavish promises to the masses even though they cannot be kept.
18. Detail plans for resolutions, discuss the art of street fighting which is necessary to bring the population into speedy subjection.
19. Use agents as advisors behind the scenes after wars and use secret diplomacy to gain control.
20. Establish huge monopolies that lean toward world government control.
21. Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by control of raw materials. Organize agitation among the workers and subsidize their competitors.
22. Build up armaments with Police forces and Soldiers sufficient to protect our needs.
23. Members and leaders of the one world government would be appointed by the directors.
24. Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of fooling, bemusing and corrupting the youthful members of society by teaching them theories and principles that we know to be false.
25. National and International laws should be used to destroy civilization and enslave and control the people.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It would seem that you just posted the agenda of the Democratic National Committee.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Donegal_TDI

impressive list. I feel something big (massive) is gonna happen. And not just one thing, it might be alot of bad things happening all at the same time. God knows why i feel, no idea, slowly getting stronger though. Yet i can't lose any more hair over it anyhow. What will be will be. In the mean time, whats the one thing you wish you did before "this" event(s) happen? Time to get out there and do it.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Feel it YES! It could be anything so I tend to not list all posible ideas for it has do with something OUT of our control! This is something that life has instore for us; good or bad is not the issue for this one!
We have been taught that we need to know the meaning of life and many books have been writen about this. What if there is no meaning? No God, no point just plain life and it goes about its way, growing or dieing and nothing more?
Possible we did have our DNA changed at some point only was it just lifes way of doing things or something else? We might never know or something is coming...........OUR PARENTS! Whould that not be a $^%$, a sad way of looking at it that way. I would have to say we are all grounded!!!
Or if you want to use the pop idea, too many people and not enough left anymore to go around. In 10yrs we would have another so many people here costs would depleate everything, should say the GOV's everywhere know this. Use oil for my test, we all know its past the point; take what you think you know and X it by 10. No oil you can not farm the food you need to feed all the people!
We could have invented other things to enrich our lives, most would rather have the next big TV coming out then where our food is gonna grow next! We have forgotten that when you take you have to replace or else!
Every POWER on this planet knows this one law, now more then ever. Power is of no use if there is no one around to use it! One of MAN'S FLAWS is power! They all know its gonna fall flat on it face; SOON and since everyones trying to hold on that power, its gonna get far worst!
I see plenty of lists only no ideas on what NEEDS to be done, except for the power crazys who have ideas on mass control, and how to do it by mass killings using an ACT OF GOD sort of way! LOOPHOLE!
Now say the power grid failed, OPPS small problem since we are so used to elect people would not know what to do with themselves much less be able to go to work, everything falls on top of another, bad for most only a few will se it as freedom! Grow your own food, well water; yes have to use the bucket idea, and fall back 150yrs!
We still have power, solor and wind but again it would fall back on power and control. Learn to live without it and its all good!
Last its what could happen and how we would react, won't matter what happens just name the top 4 possible in REAL LIFE and how people will turn to crazys, mass killings, though of you being JACKED; 10,000 times possible now!
So the ideas of lists will stay around, floating in space and time until someone NEEDS to FIX it when it breaks down, until it does; we don't worry about it! Sad way to live, since we should have had solor/wind long ago!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I *think* you are more likely correct than wrong.

I guess I'd put the odds at 55-70% probability.

Certainly they will be testing the gullibility again.

And it seems likely that either a major disaster, war or the ET/UFO thing will be sprung sooner than later.

However, I think it maybe MORE likely that some traumas will be first and the ET/UFO thing soon after THAT as a sort of 'savior' thing--purportedly saving us from ourselves; saving the planet from mankind etc.

I guess I'd put it at 60-85% probability that a major other trauma would occur before the ET/UFO deception.

It just seems to me that they want the populace--of the planet but certainly of the USA, Europe etc. to be DESPERATELY GROPING for help, hope, aid, safety, security etc. from the death, violence, chaos, hopelessness.

And THAT'S where and when they'd spring the ET/UFO deception.

Sure, they could use the good-cop/bad-cop ET deception as a route to that. . . . a la Ronald Reagan's public musings about how we'd all come together if threatened by evil ET's etc.

I just think they want some other traumas to 'soften the masses up some more' first.

They really want lots of death and lots of chaos and lots of UTTER DESPERATION.

Then they want to cast themselves as the 'true saviors' etc.

The AntiChrist will "make war with peace."

Lots of deception is CERTAINLY ON TAP. NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT. WHOLESALE DECEPTION WILLC CONTINUE.

Given how many voted for the Marxist Kenyan, globalist Destroyer in Chief so ignorantly . . . they have been refining their mass psychology mind control stuff to an art. And that HAS TO HAVE EMBOLDENED THEM even much more than the 9/11 deception emboldened them.

I pray they arrogantly overplay their hand yet some more and too soon . . .

and

I pray LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED.

I do believe that whatever scenarios the satanic globalists foist on the planet big time next . . .

God will soon have some big time surprises of HIS OWN.

THEN things will get VERY interesting.

May God have mercy on all of good heart toward Him . . . who truly seek Him and the truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I feel this is imminent.

Your thoughts?

Nothing is going to happen now.

The date of change has been passed.

Everything should have started to change on 11-11-2012 according to new-agers.

So far absolutely nothing has happened.

By now, the sky should have fallen and Obama should have saved the world from imminent destruction.

See you after Christmas. Nothing is going to change.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think by and large, most people here on this forum, and indeed world wide, who are aware of the visitor issue, would welcome a peaceful and open contact with our visitors for the betterment of all concerned.
The fact that it hasn't happened to date implies that there may be an impediment preventing our visitors showing their cards so to speak and I for one think it is simply down to the fact that we, globally, can't be trusted.
At least the people we elect to represent us politically, some may fall into this category, or unseen covert forces behind our governments or operate independently of them with their own agendas.
My fear is that if this false flag global ET threat goes ahead,
it will push open contact yet further back,
while we hoped that contact may have occurred in our lifetimes.

With 7 billion souls on our planet as we speak
consuming ever dwindling resources worldwide
I fear tipping point is rapidly approaching
where dark hands will feel motivated to make their play.
edit on 25/11/12 by Donegal_TDI because: to edit

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI
I feel there is something big coming up.
It's been a while now since 911 and the lessons learned by the protagonists in that theatre,
and more importantly what they can get away with linked to the gullibility of people,
are going to be played out on a much bigger stage, most likely planet wide.
It used to be religion was used as a tool to manipulate people en masse,
now there is a relatively new global phenomenon and that is the mass interest in matters ET,
almost at fever pitch.
The next false flag operation will be ET related, global in effect, with the ultimate objective being the furthering of the illuminati agenda.
This saddens me,
snip

What saddens me is that threads such as this one are allowed. It's always the "illuminati agenda" as if there was such a thing. The gullibility of people is best exemplified by people like yourself with your weird ideas such as you "feel there is something big coming up." You obviously don't think much of ATS members when you think that they would be interested in some crazy idea you thought up out of whole cloth. You have nothing to back your claims and this is more of a snow job.

Do you consider yourself that special?

edit on 25-11-2012 by The Shrike because: To correct grammar.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI

This saddens me,
as the momentous event of humanity as a whole confronting the reality of our alien brethren
will not play out peacefully as a first contact scenario Star Trek style,
but as a manipulated twisted event to further the ends of the unscrupulous.

Your thoughts?

SIGH. This alien and UFO stuff is starting to reach EPIC ridiculous levels again. It always comes and goes around here in WAVES. After we see that the UFO and alien folk are WRONG AGAIN with their claims, things settle down for awhile, but then it ALWAYS comes back even MORE STUPID then before!!

I KEEP HEARING about alien disclosure that is supposed to HAPPEN a MILLION times already, and it DOES NOT HAPPEN. Then I KEEP HEARING about all of these alien races that will soon reveal themselves, and that NEVER HAPPENS. I KEEP SEEING photos and videos that are PURE HOAXES (and BAD HOAXES at that)
and KEEP HEARING that the next "false flag" will involve aliens and that NEVER HAPPENS.
All of these alien claims NEVER HAPPEN and as always, the UFO and ALIEN fanatics are 100% WRONG time, and time again. MILLIONS of times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo, you sound like you are 100% certain of this being true. WANNA BET $5000 that you are WRONG?? I am serious. Put your money where your mouth is, eh?

Of course you wont!!

edit on 25-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
if there is such a thing as 'tptb' then surely everything is running quite smoothly for them?
i dont see why they'd risk anything by playing the alien card, as you put it.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Rikku because: grammar.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

now there is a relatively new global phenomenon and that is the mass interest in matters ET, almost at fever pitch.

I must have missed that!......when did mass interest in matters ET enter "fever pitch"?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
People need to be able to decide for themselves, hence why evidence is dualisitic.

I run circles round you all.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
On the eve of 911, things were also ticking along reasonably smoothly.
The next day everything changed.
The gullible swallowed it,
Matters alien are an insatiable interest for many,
this interest could be used in the next "big" event
as the sheep will accept what they are told.

new topics

top topics

join