It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

its you tau ceti xeta
but i will give it another look later as i have to go to a medical in half an hour

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
Oh and btw the anagram of Airl is LIAR!!!

Good catch, didnt notice that myself :p

Also Celerygeneral (nie avatar, yay Chrono Trigger :p , oddly been having a nostalgia trip the last few days playing it again) mentioned this must have been written this year... it wasnt, given I read this when it first popped up on ATS a good 3 years back.

Heres the first thread i heard about it way back in 09...

Roswell Alien Interview reveals our origins?

No doubt it'll pop up again in a years time.. it always does, about the 4th time its had a thread about it in these forums in the intervening years.
edit on 29-11-2012 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Why would an alien view a human female as any less threatening than a human male.....Haven't they heard of Elizabeth Bathory?

I did spot the anagram (I was reading the .pdf) and by page 24-25 I became convinced what we are looking at is a fairly nicely crafted hoax.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

Because SHE was one of the 3000 members of the Domain Expeditionary Force, without knowing it,they are also in prison on Earth, there is some kind of facility made by the old empire that makes it impossible for the Domain to free them all at this time. That it why Airl only would speak to her, that and Airl could hear the thoughts of the male officers and they only had evil plans with Airl.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
From my life's experiences I feel that the more elaborate a story is the more likely it is a complex lie. Used to decieve the reader. The word pervert is used too many times... a woman who hates men wrote this creative story which would be an interesting movie. I personally believe the divine spirit the Creator GOD created the universe. The aliens in this universe are just other beings. Some aliens maybe more intellectual, and they probably don't breathe oxygen. Our germs and atmostspere may protect us. Our real estate Earth is priceless.

The complex language usage is used to distract and subdue the reader into submission of the writer's authority. Good Grief! My whole high school class 1984 migrated onto ivy league college schools, and no one speaks language like the text in this script! The writer is definitely very creative, intelligent, and hates authority figures of any kind.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Lets say there is a "GOD" could he not have created life that evolved so much that they had the ability to create life themself ? Even now us humans are "growing" organs in labs, think about a race thats been around lets say a million years more then us.. it would only be logical to asume that, if they seeded us they would be our creators and gods, but if you want to believe in some universial GOD with a big beard you should do that, its healhy to believe in somehing

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Spacespider

Finished watching/listening to all the chapters loved it all
i dont know how to put what i feel in words at the moment

but i do think it puts a lot of pieces of a big puzzle in place
and at the same time opens up a lot more questions

also it makes the puzzle even bigger

i would love to see the paper work they asked her to get airl to sign

S+F

Our ET neighbors are all around us.
Check out the Atlas of the Universe:
Can You Find Tau Ceti ?

yes on the map go straight down and to our left
i had to do it with the inverted (white back ground) print
ps it took my 3 goes but i never gave up

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Didn't you say that if it is fiction someone has a great imagination and should write a book? Then you talk about the link to amazon of the book! Seems to me like they already did!

I won't be wasting 4 hours on this...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
And if anyone is at all sympathetic to this alien Airl, please keep in mind the 'unofficial' roswell report reported alien bodies and not far from the crash site they found human body parts and animal parts.

Yeh, 'The Domain' really have no interest in Earth and it's inhabitants.

I'm not going to fall for this trickery. If the Grey Alien is telling you the White light is bad, chances are it's good, or indifferent. They serve their own purposes. The info they feed us serves only their purposes.

Interesting though, if it were true, it would explain the governments need to grow welfare and encourage those to reproduce for more money. Also the no abortion for any reason ideology.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I came across this info a few months ago. Based on my own researches in the conspiracy world, I can say much of this info seems (and probably is!) plausible based on the circumstantial evidence that exists. I have read through the book multiple times, and did a cross check of all the footnotes.

The Alien Interview Information and validity of transcripts:
The author is deceased (or has left the body), the editor has burned the original transcripts and therefore what evidence there exists is simply the word of the author. We can only assume and trust that the editor is speaking the truth of him receiving a package. As for the author, it is difficult to establish if such a person ever existed (the editor who has spoken to the author lays this info and his personal opinion in the beginning). There are a few pieces of information which say that this info is hoax and which can be googled easily. This includes similarities to scientology, the fact that the rank of the nurse didn’t exist at that time and a few more.

Now going to the subject matter itself,
QUESTION - "Do you believe in God?"
ANSWER -
WE THINK. IT IS. MAKE IT CONTINUE. ALWAYS
I particularly liked this answer (more on this later).

When one starts to create something, it always begins with a desire, one creates because there is a desire to create. What does one do when there is no desire. If the sole purpose of one’s existence was to create a ball, what is that one doing when there is no desire to create that ball. Does the creator of that ball not exist in the absence of this desire?
Hymn 129 from Book 10 of Rig Veda explains the creation of the universe which is very similar to the description given in the Alien Interview book.
Link to the hymn www.sacred-texts.com...

Imagine creating an animated movie or a big PC game. How does this creation start? It will be easy to find relevance to the Alien interview description and the above hymn if one is familiar with 3D applications (like Maya). Create simple objects and Animate them and you will discover the obvious. If I created say a block of cube in the workspace of the software. I created that first in my mind and desired to create that as a cube (not a sphere or a helix). Time does not exist till I animate that object to change shape or set it in motion. If you are familiar with this software, you see that the time slider actually moves only when there is a change of state. Imagine an infinite number of such workspaces or one vast collective, all inclusive workspace. Then how can one know when creation began in this universe. Who began creation and who just is?

Since the footnotes cover a lot of info, I recommend reading the following for a start.
1.Near death experiences (NDEs) – Read a few cases where you see what happens to such patients and what they saw/experienced
2. Reincarnation/Rebirth research by Dr. Ian Stevenson – I think this was the only proper academic research into this matter. Videos available on Youtube

I will stop with two must reads as this will help definitely tie-in with the interview and the question of GOD answered as said by Airl :
1. Tao Te Ching – Laozi
2. Be As You are, Teachings of Ramana Marharshi – David Godman

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Interesting:

projectavalon.net...

I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in your research. Keep up the good fight! Very Best Regards, Lawrence R. Spencer author of "The Oz Factors"

Any Scientologist with any experience will instantly recognize the very large number of terms and concepts directly borrowed from (and sourced by) L. Ron Hubbard. These are literally too numerous to list, starting right at the start with "doll bodies", "what's true is what's true for you", "If you were looking for Hell, the Earth would suffice", liberal use of the term "Space Opera", the concept that the Earth is a prison planet, and much, much, much else. Find any friendly Scientologist and they will be pleased and intrigued to go through the book line by line with you. There's a smoking gun on almost every page.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes I read up on that before posting to
There will be a lot of people looking for debunking something like this, due to the unacceptable spin on being in a prison without bars and surrounded by aliens in war.

But personal I am a non believer "skeptic" in all religions on this world, and don't care about the religiosity background of the editor, remember he did not write this he only shared the information he was given by Mathilda.

And heck, I did not catch the smell of Scientology.. who cares, perhaps they got something right, all I want is the truth, and I don't know if this is it, but its as much the truth like people worshiping old stories told and retold.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here is a interview made by the editor of the transcript for those who want to listen to the man who shared the information given by Mathilda

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just one question! Did the alien wear red socks during the interview? If so, it was my cousin.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Just a joke. I need 20 posts.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread yet, apologies, I just wanted to comment something that I noticed about the description of earth as being a "prison" planet that captures souls and wipes their memory.... Now, I don't know how many people know the truth about scientology, but that is what they teach once you are higher up in rank. That is their big secret. Also, they believe an alien named xenu is responsible, and they call the souls thetans. (if I remember it all correctly, it's been about 10 years since the books were shown to me.)

I'll go ahead a review the material tonight.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by Char-Lee

Yes I read up on that before posting to
There will be a lot of people looking for debunking something like this, due to the unacceptable spin on being in a prison without bars and surrounded by aliens in war.

But personal I am a non believer "skeptic" in all religions on this world, and don't care about the religiosity background of the editor, remember he did not write this he only shared the information he was given by Mathilda.

And heck, I did not catch the smell of Scientology.. who cares, perhaps they got something right, all I want is the truth, and I don't know if this is it, but its as much the truth like people worshiping old stories told and retold.

I guess the point was he was the story uses his type of language and not what would be expected from the nurse in 1947.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker000

My previous post was a reply to spacespider

edit on 29-11-2012 by truthseeker000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker000

WE THINK. IT IS. MAKE IT CONTINUE. ALWAYS

Should I read this as WE are the gods by creating the reality with our group mentality
Or do he mean they are gods that have the power to create things from nothing with the power of the mind
Or does they "think" there is a main source of all creation and we should never keep looking for it

I believe that the medium had problem translating this part correctly, perhaps her mind could not comprehend the ultimate answer.

You say you will dig into this later on, I am looking forward to this.
thanks for having a look at my thread

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why does this sound like Scientologists?
look it up and see.

oh! some one said it first...

OH! Wait!
L. Ron Hubbard Stole This to Make up Scientologists!!!

edit on 29-11-2012 by buddha because: NON

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join