It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by LEL01

Nobody knows if its real, even the editor himself don't know if its real
Sometimes we just have to accept we don't know everything
But its okay to take a look into the unknown and stimulate your brain

have fun

I'm well aware that we don't know everything, but the truth is more important than having a bit of fun.
You can have fun, I'm after truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by Spacespider

Did you see Matildas email address she sent in 2010.
It looks like she has internet access.
That is one impressive WiFi connection.

No I have not seen that, but how can she have a email address in 2010 when she was killed 1947 ?
And what do you mean with "impressive WiFi connection" do you have a link to this information or what is your source ?

Yes, click on the link to the Rescue Mission at Amazon.com
Click on the book and view the Table of Contents. Keep going until you get to the email
she sent. The email was sent January 24, 2010.
She is on Space Station 33 in the asteroid belt.
Matilda Says Hello
It turns out nobody really dies. Our eternal spirits are just that . Eternal
Airl didn't die in 1947. She jumped out of that doll body and went home to Space Station 33.
Matildas body died in Ireland but her eternal spirit returned to Space Station 33.
She is there as i type this message. They are still looking for The Lost Battalion.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

reply to post by LEL01

Nobody knows if its real, even the editor himself don't know if its real
Sometimes we just have to accept we don't know everything
But its okay to take a look into the unknown and stimulate your brain

have fun

I'm well aware that we don't know everything, but the truth is more important than having a bit of fun.
You can have fun, I'm after truth.

Yearh I am after truth to, but when there are no physical evidence its hard to come to a final conclusion, personally I accepted it with this "story" and stored it in part of my brain, and will be cross reference it with future stories about related stuff, perhaps will I find connections that could function as evidence.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker000

Now going to the subject matter itself,
QUESTION - "Do you believe in God?"
ANSWER -
WE THINK. IT IS. MAKE IT CONTINUE. ALWAYS
I particularly liked this answer (more on this later).

When one starts to create something, it always begins with a desire, one creates because there is a desire to create. What does one do when there is no desire. If the sole purpose of one’s existence was to create a ball, what is that one doing when there is no desire to create that ball. Does the creator of that ball not exist in the absence of this desire?

Who began creation and who just is?

Frankly, this story filled in a few blanks that I've been trying to understand ever since I had a "moment of enlightenment" while on prescription medication for a pretty severe medical condition. Basically, the gist of the story (our human bodies being only a means for our true essence to have a particular experience/sensation) hit me like a ton of bricks while I was laying on the couch in recovery. I had never considered such a concept before but, to me, it is now undeniable fact. It wasn't until after my "epiphany" that I discovered existing philosophies that align strongly with my beliefs.

The holes in my beliefs involved the forgetting of past lives and true self. I assumed that it was simply a self-imposed alteration to avoid corrupting the human experience... which I still feel may be accurate. The prison planet theory is interesting but the story seems to apply too many human traits to entities that would have no need for war, corporations, prisons, etc as they are pure "being" without physical or emotional needs.

The "ah hah!" moment that occurred after reading the story was the concept of physical processes. "Airl" mentions that we only have to imagine something into existence to create it but it takes a lot of concentration. So, instead of constantly focusing all of your effort into manifesting, let's say... the planet Neptune, it would be much easier to manifest a process by which things are created and perpetuate. It will sound like an arrogant notion to call all of us creators (like the big guy in the sky type), but that's exactly what I'm proposing.

What if all that we are currently able to observe (as humans) about the natural processes of the universe actually originated from ourselves, as whatever you want to call our non-human existence (a soul, I suppose)? There is not one creator god but there is only us... our souls. Eternity is a long time to spend doing nothing so our souls manifest "experiences." It's like a bored programmer that develops World of Warcraft so he can live as an elf, or a wizard, or a sexy warrior woman. He's able to experience things that he can't possibly experience in his current state. That's what the physical universe is... a mechanism for experience. Physics, biological and chemical processes, all the laws of nature that we're able to observe are simply the programming created by our "soul" to keep this mechanism alive so that we can focus on other things. Believers in a creator god will no doubt find this to be an arrogant notion primarily because it's impossible for some people to wrap their head around the types of ideas that I'm proclaiming (believe me, I know it's hard to understand as it's also hard to explain.) Others... well, maybe you can keep your mind open to the idea.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Ironically, imagination is key to reality.

Also, we all have a veil of forgetfulness placed over us at birth.

Airl briefly freed Matilda while in the interrogation room. Do you see? Yes, i do!

Remember?

When the veil of forgetfulness is lifted then you remember your past lives.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Did you see Matildas email address she sent in 2010.
It looks like she has internet access.
That is one impressive WiFi connection.

No I have not seen that, but how can she have a email address in 2010 when she was killed 1947 ?
And what do you mean with "impressive WiFi connection" do you have a link to this information or what is your source ?

Yes, click on the link to the Rescue Mission at Amazon.com
Click on the book and view the Table of Contents. Keep going until you get to the email
she sent. The email was sent January 24, 2010.
She is on Space Station 33 in the asteroid belt.
Matilda Says Hello
It turns out nobody really dies. Our eternal spirits are just that . Eternal
Airl didn't die in 1947. She jumped out of that doll body and went home to Space Station 33.
Matildas body died in Ireland but her eternal spirit returned to Space Station 33.
She is there as i type this message. They are still looking for The Lost Battalion.

Thanks for the info
I have just send an email back to the sender email adress
containing my coordinates and a request for help

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You sent an email to Matilda???
Did you use her gmail address?
I'm curious what kind of response you get.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You sent an email to Matilda???
Did you use her gmail address?
I'm curious what kind of response you get.

Already got a response I am afraid

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. [email protected]

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Thx for post. S&F!

Whether this is true or not, it makes a good read/listen. Also, under what circumstances did her and her husband die of? That info would prob make another interesting read. I bet the local authorities thought nothing ofnit and moved on.

It would be nice to fully utilize the full power if an IS-BE. Hell, i'd rather have the powers of Q. Omnipotence. Gotta get some of that!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Answer

Agree with you. But as Airl says, such powers to manifest in the physical universe have been lost over the time (although theoretically regained).

We are undeniably creators no matter how small or large our creation. The problem arises when we ascribe responsibility for our creations to others. Then we simply create or do something for which we don't want to own responsibility (most people find this an easier alternative) or create purely for admiration from others, in process developing jealousy and other emotions.

I think it is safe to say that we (along with beings from other universes) are the creators of this universe, even if what we create is as small as a ball on this planet. We have just lost the power over trillions of years to go back to creating bigger things.

You are spot on with your WoW example, except that being in a body we a not able to choose whether we want to play a game or not. The game is forced upon us or we have forgotten we are only playing a game (the concept of survival itself makes us go find food). I wouldn't say our "soul has programmed", rather I am the soul creating things because I want to play a game.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The second book is a work of fiction based on the original transcripts. It says so in the Alien Interview website. As for the first one only the Author or Editor knows !

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
there are aliens working alongside humans in area 51

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666

And BOOM out of nowhere you come with this comment
What are your sources for this information and are there any proof
And what connections does it have with this thread ?
Explain yourself !

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolvesboy666

Didn't you read the Alien Interview?
We are ALL extraterrestrials. We were star seeded here from other star systems.
We are untouchables.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
blah blah..some more earth, light and what ever crap.

More gullibility as usual being shown when it comes to this alien crap.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't know what to say exactly. Been sittin here a few minutes starin at my cell phone. This story resinated with me because I already 'knew'. I don't know why or how. Its a nightmare and I wonder what life would be like if I did not know. I am aware that most of you are open minded but I am still uncomfortable writing this. I don't want to compare notes so to speak. I guess I'm writing this because I'm still in shock. I knew this as a child and thought I was crazy so I got into religion in hopes that they would change what I knew. They could not. Guess I'll stay crazy. I listened to the first one yesterday and will listen to the second one some other time. Just wanted to let you guys know how I felt since my co driver wont talk to me about it. Actually, I don't want to talk about it now. I feel better

Thanks for listenin, ATS

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
blah blah..some more earth, light and what ever crap.

More gullibility as usual being shown when it comes to this alien crap.

Thanks for that enriching comment, it really contribute to the thread being discussed,
thanks for revealing what kind of poster you are here on ATS, thanks for showing your true posting skills for all to see. And that´s what I have to say about that

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This whole junk has been proven time and time again to be utter BS...yet you guys still choose to believe it.

If you want to live in ignorance then so be it...just don't cry when people like me continue to point it out...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join