It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well I'm about 3 hours into. This has been very very interesting. It's a little hard at time to follow it but a lot of what is being said makes a lot of sense. This is what I've gotten out of it so far:
1)We are not from Earth
2)Atlantis did/does exist but likely was wiped out by a massive flood that was caused by a volcanic eruption
3)"Aliens" visit Earth for quite some time. Most recently due to the "electric clouds" (can't remember for sure) but it refers to the nuclear testing being done
4)They want to prevent us from damaging Earth from it's resources
5)We are a rare planet in which we sit in that zone to provide carbon to plants which in turn provides oxygen to us (something like that anyways)
6)Earth is considered "hell" for those "Nephilliams" in which they are sent to Earth and put into a human body. Mind zapped from remembering anything of their past
7)They talk about the Pyramids and their purpose
8)The Aliens are many many billion miles away but have the ability to travel to Earth in a matter of seconds/minutes.

Lots more I have not put on here. I truly hope this is not a hoax because it does make a lot of sense imo.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Sorry double post
edit on 27-11-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have read the first hundred pages to this book. Its been a good read so far, but provoked a thought thats been semi verified. The whole earth as a spirit prison theme is common, and if I remember right, a belief of scientology. I looked up l ron hubbard s military history, seems he served in navy reserves at that time. Could there be a connection here? Could he have been there and started his religion based on these beliefs?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I've absolutely no idea what that means: after all I am British!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

I'm not quite sure I understand you. I grasp very well The Law of One, and, in short, it basically means all are one, and we should try to live this way, or in accordance with our polarities. This grey alien doesn't speak of The Law of One. I'm not talking about The Law of One, in my earlier posts. I'm talking about the fact that each entity, Airl and Ra, has two very different, and opposing accounts of human kind's history, and our relationship with extraterrestrial beings. I'm trying to decipher which account is true, and to me, Ra's account seems a lot more true. It is better explained, and doesn't have nearly as much loopholes as Airl's story. Also, both entities take different approaches to relaying the information. The grey's approach doesn't promote true in-turn discussion, and questions are rarely permitted to be asked, while Ra takes a more democratic approach, with both parties exchanging in dialog freely, and the interviewer is given a lot more leeway to ask questions. This, along with the fact that Ra is more detailed, seemingly more intelligent and careful to not make errors, and corrects the errors he makes, leads me to put more trust in Ra's account.

There are too many things wrong with Airl's story and the way it is told.

Earlier, I asked a member who seems very well versed in such things to share with me his knowledge and thoughts on both Ra's story, and Airl's. In the discussion he was quick to defend Airl, which is his prerogative if he sees fit, but upon further discussion with him, it turns out, he knows nothing of Ra or The Law of One. And I'm beginning to realise this with many members here in this discussion. How can you be quick to denounce something you have zero familiarity with. The Law of One is free download and can be found with a simple google search. I have asked members to get their hands on it, read it and compare the information, tone and methodology of both Airl and Ra to relay the information to us, and see which one sounds genuine. Airl's account rings of deception. I believe there is some truth in it, but a lot of it reeks of lies.

The best place to hide a lie is between two truths.
edit on 27-11-2012 by sdrawkcabII because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why can't I read the pdf from my Android? It takes me to this page docs.google.com... and says that the page is not found, but that I may download it from the original source, then it takes me to another page with a similar type of not found message...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

You do have to remember that Aril cannot be compared to extent of knowledge compared to Ra. Since Ra is a social memory complex entity, compared to Aril which is an individual entity. The faults in Aril is seen, so I agree with you on some things in that context.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by myaufroto
I have read the first hundred pages to this book. Its been a good read so far, but provoked a thought thats been semi verified. The whole earth as a spirit prison theme is common, and if I remember right, a belief of scientology. I looked up l ron hubbard s military history, seems he served in navy reserves at that time. Could there be a connection here? Could he have been there and started his religion based on these beliefs?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Hmm very interesting. It very well could have something to do with it. A lot of what is being said correlates with Hubbards beliefs. Maybe we need to check and see if (can't remember her name) the woman speaking with the Alien was ever a part of Scientology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

It looks like the Pyramid of Giza was made by the aliens. It's emitting a beacon.
The others are bad copies.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I personally don't see how this could be a prison planet. I mean maybe if you are living in the Middle East and experiencing all the turmoil going on.

But over all I think this planet is amazing. It is incredibly beautiful. We are capable of being in love here.
We experience compassion. We experience happiness. We experience joy. Excitement.

Just to name a few things.

Does that sound like a prison (or hell) to you? Some things do make sense but it is easy to take a few realistic ideas and then ad to the story to make it believable.

You make this life what you will. Some things happen to us but we truly do have the power to make our own reality. My reality is beautiful. Sure I struggle with debts and stress. I have many ups and downs. But really is that enough to make this hell? NO!!
We have to have the ups and downs to really know both sides. It is the Ying and Yang of this entire existence.
I for one am not buying this. I think a lot of it could very well be true but most has been made up and taken way out of imagination. If youa ll focus on the negativity and fear then that is what your reality will be.
I will leave you with these images. Does this look like something terrible to you?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Finished watching/listening to all the chapters loved it all
i dont know how to put what i feel in words at the moment

but i do think it puts a lot of pieces of a big puzzle in place
and at the same time opens up a lot more questions

also it makes the puzzle even bigger

i would love to see the paper work they asked her to get airl to sign

S+F

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicole101

^ Like the majority of people which do not have awareness, you are thinking from the materialistic side - beatiful island, cool waterfall. The planet is prison for the spirit and I couldn't agree more with the interview even if it is someone's concept and not an actual alien interview.

The spirit is locked in a body, the growing materialism of the world only reduces the spirituality of mankind and makes them less and less conscious about their mission as beings on this planet. Whenever talking about going to next dimension - it is usually going above the materialistic, the crime, the sexual pleasure, caring about the others and helping.

I do not posses much of it but since all of us are influenced by the world in which IGNORANCE is dominating and people accept only what they see with their own eyes, sometimes unaware and unwilling to think things hidden from them can also exist, it explains it all.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by Spacespider

Finished watching/listening to all the chapters loved it all
i dont know how to put what i feel in words at the moment

but i do think it puts a lot of pieces of a big puzzle in place
and at the same time opens up a lot more questions

also it makes the puzzle even bigger

i would love to see the paper work they asked her to get airl to sign

S+F

Our ET neighbors are all around us.
Check out the Atlas of the Universe:
Can You Find Tau Ceti ?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Not at all. I did mention emotions. That is not material.

" growing materialism of the world only reduces the spirituality of mankind and makes them less and less conscious about their mission as beings on this planet."

I do agree but as you mentioned me talking about material in relation to waterfalls and such. Well I don't know about you but when I spend time in these amazing places of nature I am more at peace and one with my inner self then ever.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Nicole101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the Terra Papers info, I have now read them as well.

Didn't Alex Collier also state that he was stuck here do to an incident in the distant past and that his abductors/contacts are his people?

None of these papers/information may contain the whole truth but I believe they are certainly more credible than most/all of the religious texts we have. I tend to now lean toward the general theme proposed, especially after having gone through a rewriting of sorts (I know this technology exists and it is horrendous).

Rich

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by Nicole101

^ Like the majority of people which do not have awareness, you are thinking from the materialistic side - beatiful island, cool waterfall. The planet is prison for the spirit and I couldn't agree more with the interview even if it is someone's concept and not an actual alien interview.

The spirit is locked in a body, the growing materialism of the world only reduces the spirituality of mankind and makes them less and less conscious about their mission as beings on this planet. Whenever talking about going to next dimension - it is usually going above the materialistic, the crime, the sexual pleasure, caring about the others and helping.

I do not posses much of it but since all of us are influenced by the world in which IGNORANCE is dominating and people accept only what they see with their own eyes, sometimes unaware and unwilling to think things hidden from them can also exist, it explains it all.

But if "spirituality" is simply a made up human concept and nothing more than a self-stroking state of mind....then what you say is pointless and does nothing to support the idea that materialism is a bad thing....at least no more bad than say, wasting hours of your week meditating, instead of tending to your friends or family. I would argue that had it not been for materialism, many people would not be driven to seek an education....job skills....discoveries...which have all helped to further science and technology. Spiritualism is just another human philosophy/ideology.

This "Interview" is just science fiction filled with laughable pseudoscience and contradictions....and only a small mind would overlook the flaws in the story.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicole101
I personally don't see how this could be a prison planet. I mean maybe if you are living in the Middle East and experiencing all the turmoil going on.

Thing is (and I haven't read any of this and am not religious) our universe and more specifically the dimensions that make our reality (not just the planet) appear to make up either a prison or a fortress (I can't work out which) , but anyway a defended zone with full audit built in. So, if it's a prison as this document suggests, then I wonder what consitutes an attempted breakout and what did a spirit do to get "sent down" into this? If it's a fortress, then what is it defending against? I think I'd better this this document.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
our universe and more specifically the dimensions that make our reality (not just the planet) appear to make up either a prison or a fortress (I can't work out which) , but anyway a defended zone with full audit built in.

How did you come to that conclusion? The only thing keeping us here on earth is our limited technology. Which, if one were to look back at the last 50-100 years, you'd see has vastly improved and is on an unprecedented pace. We've landed on the moon....small step....but, hardly supports the idea that we are "imprisoned" here. Unless we blow ourselves up, the next 100 years will likely see incredible leaps in scientific discovery, space travel and technology.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
to those familiar with the law of one materials, has anyone read this book? i find it a much better alternative than the RA materials.

www.scribd.com...

now my personal opinion is that the story itself is fiction, a mere vessel to contextualize the teachings which are very valid.

i personally don't like the RA materials, they leave a sort of dan brown aftertaste...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

But if "spirituality" is simply a made up human concept and nothing more than a self-stroking state of mind....then what you say is pointless and does nothing to support the idea that materialism is a bad thing....at least no more bad than say, wasting hours of your week meditating, instead of tending to your friends or family. I would argue that had it not been for materialism, many people would not be driven to seek an education....job skills....discoveries...which have all helped to further science and technology. Spiritualism is just another human philosophy/ideology.

Spirituality is a fiction too right? I think your post is a good proof of what I am saying, if materialism is such a good thing. No it's not, it spoils people...

Do you even understand what it means? It means thinking about more important things than your daily crap, about you as human being, about the planet and the humans as the race of the planet, about their role on the planet, about they role in space, about stop being materialistic and thinking only of material needs.

' is simply a made up human concept and nothing more than a self-stroking state of mind' WTF? Troll?

If you cannot value the need to get on higher conscious level so that all people move up and stop doing crime, stop being just like animals in some cases, and show some growing up as a race, then screw your kind.

I would love to see the extinction of extremely close minded, unwilling to learn, unwilling to accept possibilities, pseudoskeptics, those unwilling to move on higher consciousness than the current materialistic one and those fine with the current state of human mind of IGNORANCE

This "Interview" is just science fiction filled with laughable pseudoscience and contradictions....and only a small mind would overlook the flaws in the story.

And even if so, you never know what part may be true. Oh wait you must be one of those know-it-all.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join