It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Debunked. I'll admit that I had to listen to the audio for a third time before I found the "smoking gun". Early in the first video the alien explains that his "people" may find them in a few minutes or maybe never because they did not know where they were. Then early in the second video the Alien says that it has been in constant contact with it's commander. If there actually was an interview, then at the very least we know that the alien is a liar...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

why didnt they get traped here? dont know about this, sound like a very advanced being like this had some ego problems. He should get dumped here to for being an ashole.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

At some point you have to admit that either the author or the alien is lying. Early in the vid the Alien states that it may never be found because it's whereabouts are unknown. Then early in the second video the alien says that it has been in constant contact with it's commander. This rabbit hole goes no deeper. Believe it or not. I wouldn't put too much faith with such a major inconsistency.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So, the same ATS members who are convinced this is a work of fiction, flagged this thread 85 times?

Something doesn't add up. Either ATS members believe this and aren't willing to actually say that within the thread as they're scared of being ridiculed, or they simply can't hold a thought from one minute to the next and flag something they think is false and forgot when flagging the damn thread that they actually think it's false, which really makes ATS look bad and means the majority of opinions should be ignored.

But this just doesn't add up. Everyone within the thread thinks it's a work of fiction, yet it's been flagged 85 times?

Bravo, ATS.

Either man-up and be honest to the fact you believe it, or quit assisting hoaxes by flagging things you think aren't true.
edit on 26-11-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Right from the beginning she said that the alien told her the universe, has been around for a trillion years, sense the alien had not learned English yet, how would it know what a solar year is, to say trillion years to start with.

If this alien had been around for a trillion years, I think it would be much smarter than what is said, and don't you think it would know to avoid lightning in a trillion year, we have capacitor's on our space ship that nullifies the effect of the lightning. These dupes couldn't figure this out in trillion years give me a break.

Or why didn't they have one of those ground thingies on space ship, you know like the ones so you do get shocked when you get out of your space ship.

The trillion years is too long also, the universe is evolving it has not evolved that much yet. T he Universe this alien comes from has no Alpha and Omega, which would mean Infinite Universe, Wrong!

I don't read much Sifi these days. not even that good.
edit on 26-11-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Found this a bit interesting.

projectavalon.net...

There isn't much credibility to back what this person says is completely try but makes for an interesting argument.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

So, the same ATS members who are convinced this is a work of fiction, flagged this thread 85 times?

Somebody wants this video to be believed... don't they?

But what perspective EXACTLY is this video espousing?

Other than "Your soul is trapped on earth forever, don't expect to ever be free, just give up!"?
edit on 26-11-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

aw never give up choose nothing or choose light/good yes there is a lot of bad out there and we have been shocked by the paedophiles that are in abundance! i also feel helpless when i see children killed in wars Palestine!

there is good out there, just as there is bad.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I only read the pdf and have to say this story resonates with me.

In Feb 2007 my son and I were shown six black symbols on a white board. An explosion of information occurred stating we were not from here, but soul migrants or immigrants. It was followed by a telepathic message telling us to prepare for what is to come.

At night in lucid dreams we have bee trained in incredable skills (i.e. teleportation, viewing consciousness, telekenetics, time-shifting, etc). It is very difficult to know what is true/real....

Rich

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabidrabbithole

At some point you have to admit that either the author or the alien is lying. Early in the vid the Alien states that it may never be found because it's whereabouts are unknown. Then early in the second video the alien says that it has been in constant contact with it's commander. This rabbit hole goes no deeper. Believe it or not. I wouldn't put too much faith with such a major inconsistency.

That's not an inconsistency at all....

when I was younger, my parents would call me and ask where I was....I oftentimes wouldn't tell them where I was(even though I was talking to them), or just make something up.

What you point out isn't an inconsistency....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
Right from the beginning she said that the alien told her the universe, has been around for a trillion years, sense the alien had not learned English yet, how would it know what a solar year is, to say trillion years to start with.

Wow, you need better reading comprehension....she clearly says she didn't say trillion....but communicated that it was a very long time.....

I use the number "trillions" 30 (Footnote) because I am sure that the meaning was a number larger than many billions. The idea of the length of time she communicated is beyond me.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I hold belief in the interview but I see that much of the translation by the entity is misunderstood or translated. It's tellings and intentions of the entity shown by the interview is comparable to the Law of One: Interview with the entity Ra.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

It just doesn't add up..Why recycle evil souls back to our planet.?

You battle the empire for thousands of years, but in the end you don't have the desire to undo their evils doings?
Is there not a less desirable planet to send the evil and unchangeable souls??

Why in Gods name would all Artist be considered evil?

Started out an interesting read and may even have some truths within....
That being said, the hands off approach is understandable.....but Why abandon a planet you have fought so long to free of the empire??

dX

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanoidX
reply to post by Oouthere

It just doesn't add up..Why recycle evil souls back to our planet.?

You battle the empire for thousands of years, but in the end you don't have the desire to undo their evils doings?
Is there not a less desirable planet to send the evil and unchangeable souls??

Why in Gods name would all Artist be considered evil?

Started out an interesting read and may even have some truths within....
That being said, the hands off approach is understandable.....but Why abandon a planet you have fought so long to free of the empire??

Ok, I have got to read the rest of this....
because I've been told by certain people(you can find my threads about it if you're interested), a very similar story....and I had very good reason to believe them(again, it's not hard to find my threads about it.) It's a similar story, but worded much differently.

nevermind, it's quite a bit different.
edit on 26-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabidrabbithole
Debunked. I'll admit that I had to listen to the audio for a third time before I found the "smoking gun". Early in the first video the alien explains that his "people" may find them in a few minutes or maybe never because they did not know where they were. Then early in the second video the Alien says that it has been in constant contact with it's commander. If there actually was an interview, then at the very least we know that the alien is a liar...

This audio book is composite of years of interviews with the entity not just one. 2nd this wasn't direct communication with the entity at first communication with the entity was difficult but as the interviewer and the entity developed a relationship and the entity learned english telepathy was made easier. In telepathy… this is were people always get confuse with this…. words and sentences are not injected in to you mind as in a telephone, instead the communication is structured by whatever the receiver knows, understandings, awareness, and knowledge the receiver may have acquired through life experiences which in many cases can be very limiting. When receiving it's more of a knowing feeling, you feel it with emotions, you see imagery and thoughts forming but really its base off of what the receiver is aware of, if you're a very creative person the imagery will be more accurate. Since the reality of the entity is far more advance, more broaden, more aware that it would be nearly impossible for the interviewer/receiver to grasp the entities reality with her limited prospective of what reality is but it was composited as best the entity could to "its" satisfaction and that is why the entity asked her to see her self from above as in having an outer body experience to have a sense of reality actually is to begin to overlapping "its" reality with the interviewer.

Also whether the reality that entity was speaking of isn't actually what is, it's also based off 'its" prospective and "its" understanding as every entity/soul here is on a path of higher vibration or understanding of the divine universe. That is why it very healthy to remain skeptic but open to new ideas and concepts but this story resonates for my own path and enlightenment, don't take this story for what is but as information stored in hard drive that can be useful to grasp what is reality what is taking place here, now, as for enlightenment happens the divine source or energy flowing through you structuring and compositing you're old beliefs and ideas and thoughts to new ones and when you're on the path for truth this keeps broadening even more and more it's amazing.

When you learn to connect things togethers and use lil bit of logic, reasoning, cleverness the answers become obvious.

As for my opinion on this, this story has a lot of truth in it based off from my perspective.
edit on 26-11-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
Hmm Space station 33?... for a million year old (not sure of that, cant properly remember from when I read it) civilization with intergalactic travel covering the galaxy...

Not million...not billion
trillion according to the book.

Thats a long time. Gotta have a hobby..think a trillion year old stamp collecting would be impressive by now.

I often entertain what it would be like to be immortal mind you...a thousand years? sure..fantastic..lots of interest still.
A million years? well, sort of pushing the limits of sanity...
But a billion..and a trillion? I wonder what a persons mental state would be like to have a active trillion years of experiences...
They may see an entire species as little more than a sudden fruit fly nest pop up over a orange..here one day, gone the next.
A sun would seem like a cough..an effect, a bit of noise, then quiet again like nothing happened.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think this alleged conversation is a fraud.

On page 49 of the book it says:

However, I have not personally had intimate contact with beings on Earth since 5,965 BCE. It is not my primary function to interact with inhabitants of planets within The Domain. I am an Officer, Pilot and Engineer, with many duties to perform. Nonetheless, although I am fluent in 347 other languages within The Domain, I have not been exposed to your English language. The last Earth language with which I was conversant was
the Sanskrit language of the Vedic Hymns.

Wouldn't the use of the term BCE in relation to dates imply that some of the rest of what was said in the paragraph is a lie? The term BCE wasn't used until very recently and it is an English acronym. How could the alien communicate this sort of information to the interviewer telepathically and in these terms?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So, at the near end, it seems some is-be's are of a higher order than others, since only our ladyboy survived to do a prolonged bit of rabbiting. What is comforting to know though, is that us earthbound is-be's are not not just spirit like, (albeit with dodgy memory) but we also have soul and passion with our greatest minds doing great things, unlike our ladyboy spirit who pretty much doesn't give a toss.

I'm so glad now that it's all sorted, now we know we do have a spirit + soul that transcends our mortal bodies like ladyboy says, just like religion has been telling us for millennia.... but, but hold on, ladyboy says all the religious geeks are conmen, that makes no sense! Bugger it, I'm off to the funny farm!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I think this alleged conversation is a fraud.

On page 49 of the book it says:

However, I have not personally had intimate contact with beings on Earth since 5,965 BCE. It is not my primary function to interact with inhabitants of planets within The Domain. I am an Officer, Pilot and Engineer, with many duties to perform. Nonetheless, although I am fluent in 347 other languages within The Domain, I have not been exposed to your English language. The last Earth language with which I was conversant was
the Sanskrit language of the Vedic Hymns.

Wouldn't the use of the term BCE in relation to dates imply that some of the rest of what was said in the paragraph is a lie? The term BCE wasn't used until very recently and it is an English acronym. How could the alien communicate this sort of information to the interviewer telepathically and in these terms?

isn't that after he learned English though? so he would know the term at that point?

anyways it seems pretty obvious it's fiction to me. I haven't found anything that debunks it, but the way it's written suggests it's fiction. It's a fun read regardless.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Something doesn't add up. Either ATS members believe this and aren't willing to actually say that within the thread as they're scared of being ridiculed, or they simply can't hold a thought from one minute to the next and flag something they think is false and forgot when flagging the damn thread that they actually think it's false, which really makes ATS look bad and means the majority of opinions should be ignored.

But this just doesn't add up. Everyone within the thread thinks it's a work of fiction, yet it's been flagged 85 times?

Bravo, ATS.

Either man-up and be honest to the fact you believe it, or quit assisting hoaxes by flagging things you think aren't true.
edit on 26-11-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

Not everyone who flags a thread makes comments in it. Now...back to page 1 so I can read, flag and forget.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join