It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bigfoot' DNA sequenced in upcoming genetics study

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why do people still believe bigfoot its an Earth creature? The truth is that bigfoot its an ET yes an Extraterrestrial!, not from this world. People will still believe bigfoot its a let say kind primate kind human creature that lives in the woods and sometimes its spotted by humans, the truth is that bigfoot its highly intellegent! they never leave trace of their bodies (when they die! yes they do die!) yes sometimes they leave tracks and some hair (who wouldnt with all that!) but they dont want to be let say detected! If this was a real primate living hidden in the woods to this date someone would allready find a body, a colony or place (caves) where they do live, thats not the case and more in the USA (yes USA have their secret places but its not Madagascar where there is little infrastructure and communications a few people).

This are some directives bigfoots have with us humans:

- Bigfoots will never make intellegent contact (thats communication) with us humans oh yes bigfoots can communicate with us if they want to but they have prohibitions for that. When contact happen (visually) they go away, if humans try to follow them bigfoot will take measures (throwing rocks making sounds has a warning) so us gets frightneded and run away, if we dont get away and persist bigfoot will take more drastic measures (thats using some of their tech) but most of the times we run away at the first warning and by the size of them, they do this because that area is sensitive for them or they are doing some stuff in that place.

- Bigfoots will never leave a trace of other bigfoots death or traces of where they have live (mostly caves but ohh yes they have technology). Bigfoots eat like us humans, they are omnivores they eat everything (meat and vegtables, fruits and seeds)

- Bigfoots not only live in Earth (if you understand what i mean) they live in another place in the solar system (yep its orange red, dusty and scientist says there is no "life" but could have sustain at some point) you guess what planet is. The ones who live there knows the ones who live here on Earth,and they are not the only species living on that red planet whatever scientis says there is no or little life.

Thats why on this studies theyr DNA (if its in reality from bigfoot) says angel (means ET!) but you can believe whatever you want.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Yeah, I suppose your ignorance is bliss...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexDJ

If nothing comes of this study, I will begin leaning toward BF being something paranormal.

This one indian guy said we will never prove BF...if we did it would mean the end of our world.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Imagine if BF is as intelligent as myself and some others believe...

With their lack of indoctrination....
.....what can they tell us about US? If they were interviewed in time. What could they tell us about our colonization of America, of the world? That's if they keep records....

I'd bet they have some things, certain agencies wouldn't desire repeated!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Sitting around saying "Let's imagine this ..." is more speculation and fish stories.

Let's imagine I was in a boat and I caught a Megalodon. I'd be teh famus!
Let's imagine if sports recruiters could get some Sasquatch to play American Football ...

Playing the let's imagine game can go anywhere fanciful you want and has very little basis in reality except where whoever is playing the let's imagine game puts restrictions.

Let's imagine bigfoot is some Wookie-like alien from Mars as one poster seems to believe just posted above.

Without documentation, supporting, cited, linked examples, the let's imagine what if game only serves as a rabbit hole to take you anywhere you want it to go.

Let's imagine we elected a Bigfoot for President of the US. Der environments wuld gets gooder.
See how Let's Imagine can be a little bit pointless?

Granted, it can fun, or just idle speculative entertainment to play the Let's Imagine game, but, only so much as it's recognized as fantasy from the start.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here's an example of the reports you can find. Read the report and attempt to judge whether the person is someone looking for attention.

www.bfro.net...

YEAR: 1980-1999

SEASON: Summer

DATE: 1986

STATE: Illinois

COUNTY: La Salle County

LOCATION DETAILS: js when u go over the bridge in ottawa. take rt.71 to starve rock.. after about i say 5 or more miles you will see off to the left a gravel road. and a sign for caitlin park..take that road . from then up thru to deer park school in them timbers you shouldnt have a problem finding him,

NEAREST TOWN: Ottawa

NEAREST ROAD: Illinois Rt 71

OBSERVED: From as long as i can remember.. in deer park township about a mile from caitlin park, just outside of illinois state starve rock park.. on my grandparents land..who are now deceased..from the earliest i remember 1980 to 1999..it first started with my younger cousin tony about age 5 then, came running in the door out there on the farm, screamn about a hairy monster eatn a rabbit..grandparents raised rabbits and from time to time would find cages smashed and lil furrys ripped apart. night was the scariest time, none of us youngsters would go outside. the timber was to dark on them country roads. we would all gather around and hear loud walkn and branch breaking thru the night.. grandma found them big footprints. well since grandpa was indian he says leave it alone never bother the hairy beast or shoot at him youll anger him, well one night i had to go outside i was about 10 maybe 12 at that time. to take the food to the dogs pen. all was quiet and dark and sure did smell bad. on way back to the house just near the driveway right before the door i was stopped in my tracks..i was frozen with great fear. he smelled bad and eyes were red and dark and he was hairy. i didnt scream i couldnt move. he stood there and looked at me bent down and stared right in my eyes. i shook afraid to move i whimpered. i can hear and feel the breathing and the smell. my grandma came to the door see what was taking so long she stood on the porch and gasped he looked up and gracefully turned and walked away. after that no one was allowed out at night at all, but we would continue to hear him out there and smell him and see prints, and at times he would twist and rip the metal sheeting on the rabbit cages and other farm stuff. a human couldnt even do that kinda twisting bare hand on metal. im 36 now i often walk the trails of starve rock close to my grandparents old property in hopes to find him again.. i had only saw him two more times before..once when i was 13 out in the back timber by some cave. wading in the water and once again at night when i was driving up the country road hill near caitlin park. i was about 25..he was crossing the road..starve rock has been his home for many years, not to many people talk about him out there, guess they dont wanna be bothered with reporters and people judging kind folks.so if ur ever gonna search for him, i think that area would be a great place to look and i would even be willing to show u a few spots

ALSO NOTICED: just woud get real quiet before he comes and an aweful egg smell almost like a rotten egg or skunk smell

OTHER STORIES: well some campers had reported a sighting near seneca, two towns over from ottawa and it was in the paper. i think in the year 2005 or so..i had only heard stories from other folks friends of grandparents that lived in same area out there they have long since passed away

TIME AND CONDITIONS: twice on a summer cool night and once on a nice fall day

ENVIRONMENT: forest gravel roads and farms small creeks not far from river

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Stan Courtney:

I spoke with the witness by phone.

Although the witness has had three sightings, the one when she was 10 years of age was the closest.

In summary:

• The animal was seven feet tall.
• The animal's estimated weight was 250 lbs.
• The animal described as being really big, her grandfather was 6' 4" and so the witness knew this animal was much larger than her grandfather.
• Hair was black in color.
• The witness was very close to the animal, close enough that it could have touched her.
• The witness could see very well as there was a large security light between the house and outbuildings.
• The witness stated that although her family and neighbors never spoke about it publicly, the other farmers would discuss among themselves about losing pigs and other livestock from their farms.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Just go to this page and look at the volume of the sightings and read some to see if they are all bull.

www.bfro.net...

It takes a SPECIAL type of cycicism to believe all these people are just talking out their behinds...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by nv4711

Yeah, I suppose your ignorance is bliss...

Just dismissing fairy tales that you're trying to pass off as real... The BS-O-Meter is at 100 and it points your way...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

We're not necessarily saying all the accounts are hooey.
We're all familiar with the fact that BFRO has a sightings and reports database, just like MUFON has a sightings and reports database for UFOs and aliens.
It's not news.

We're simply waiting for you to provide exact links to some specific stories where a hunter gets his head popped off and a tourist guide is manually drawn and quartered.

Those two stories you provided earlier have yet to be given any veracity through supporting documentation.
If you're going to tell a story, any story, we need see the source material; not some vague allusion to somewhere on the internets, or somewhere in this ponderously large database of nothing but sightings accounts.

Many of us would absolutely love for bigfoot to be confirmed as a real legitimate species. All we have so far, however, is circumstantial evidence, and circumstance is just circumstance where anyone can spin a story, and anyone can even spin a story in reporting something that never happened to BFRO, or any other organization.
Footprints, and hair samples are nice and all, but, due the popularity of interest in this subject, there have been a huge number of people perpetuating hoaxes, like the guy that was recently killed wearing a ghilly suit while trying to hoax a sighting report.
Sure, many of the reports could be actual descriptions of legitimate observations detailing an unknown bipedal primate or hominid.
Until we've legitimate confirmation, Bigfoot may as well be an interdimensional alien from Mars or some other wild fantasy.

Due all the unreliable sources, we thus expect citation of source material where regardless your own interpretation and insights on the material, we can also weigh in with our own interpretations and insights based on whatever wealth of experience as interested parties we might have.

Making unsupported statements about unsourced material is just another "This one time at band camp ..." where we've nothing to back it up.

edit on 30-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711
I have to go and saddle my Unicorn now and go Nessy hunting.

Talking about Unicorns, did you hear that story where this Unicorn came out of the woods and gored this tourist guide to death?

Well, if you're looking for that unicorn, you might try North Korea, since they've just officially announced:

North Korea Has Found a Secret Unicorn Lair, Apparently

Sorry couldn't resist...

Personally, I'm curious to see the actual DNA results of the alleged Bigfoot DNA (and the peer review), just in case they really do have something.

But if anyone has some unicorn DNA (or Nessie DNA), let's get that analyzed too. I'll believe any of it if it's really analyzed and stands up to real peer review by reputable peers.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

We're not necessarily saying all the accounts are hooey.
We're all familiar with the fact that BFRO has a sightings and reports database, just like MUFON has a sightings and reports database for UFOs and aliens.
It's not news.

We're simply waiting for you to provide exact links to some specific stories where a hunter gets his head popped off and a tourist guide is manually drawn and quartered.

Those two stories you provided earlier have yet to be given any veracity through supporting documentation.
If you're going to tell a story, any story, we need see the source material; not some vague allusion to somewhere on the internets, or somewhere in this ponderously large database of nothing but sightings accounts.

Many of us would absolutely love for bigfoot to be confirmed as a real legitimate species. All we have so far, however, is circumstantial evidence, and circumstance is just circumstance where anyone can spin a story, and anyone can even spin a story in reporting something that never happened to BFRO, or any other organization.
Footprints, and hair samples are nice and all, but, due the popularity of interest in this subject, there have been a huge number of people perpetuating hoaxes, like the guy that was recently killed wearing a ghilly suit while trying to hoax a sighting report.
Sure, many of the reports could be actual descriptions of legitimate observations detailing an unknown bipedal primate or hominid.
Until we've legitimate confirmation, Bigfoot may as well be an interdimensional alien from Mars or some other wild fantasy.

Due all the unreliable sources, we thus expect citation of source material where regardless your own interpretation and insights on the material, we can also weigh in with our own interpretations and insights based on whatever wealth of experience as interested parties we might have.

Making unsupported statements about unsourced material is just another "This one time at band camp ..." where we've nothing to back it up.

edit on 30-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Oh....
you specifically want those accounts! Sorry bout that, I'll provide them soon as I locate them. I have to dig through my posts on bigfootforums.com and find the link they had.

As far as circumstantial evidence go, it reminds me of something. I was arrested for drugs a while back and the charge was something like Armed-possession, circumstantial. I got off on that charge because they couldn't prove the drugs were mine. Thing is...the drugs WERE mine!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Thing is...the drugs WERE mine!

That explains a lot.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

That explains a lot.

Yep about circumstantial evidence.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

That explains a lot.

Dude, do you even think for a minute before you type?

All your little story ( if true ) proves is that circumstantial evidence doesn't prove anything.
You said it yourself, they had to dismiss the case. Just as your stories are dismissed for lack of evidence.

You really should give up the drugs..

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That explains a lot.

All your little story ( if true ) proves is that circumstantial evidence doesn't prove anything.
You said it yourself, they had to dismiss the case. Just as your stories are dismissed for lack of evidence.

Naw it's you who should think before you type. YOU'RE the one who say bigfoot can't exist because all we have is circumstantial evidence.

I showed you that simply because "circumstantial" doesn't prove a fact, it doesn't disprove it either.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That explains a lot.

Naw it's you who should think before you type. YOU'RE the one who say bigfoot can't exist because all we have is circumstantial evidence.

I showed you that simply because "circumstantial" doesn't prove a fact, it doesn't disprove it either.

I said nothing of the sort, I said that the two stories you told are fabricated and you have not presented any evidence to give your story at least a hint of credibility. But no worries, I understand, credibility isn't your strong suit.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why has it taken them 5 years to do this ? Dr. Bryan Sykes said he would publish results in less than 2 months after samples were acquired , then someone on Ketchum's team "leaks" supposed results less than a month before Sykes is due to publish his results.

Didn't Melba Ketchum claim that she was raped by a bigfoot?

Does anyone know what samples were given over to Sykes?

The only reason i favour Sykes over Ketchum is that he's actually got a reputation to lose.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I watched that YouTube video Lloyd Pye Everything You Know Is Wrong.
In it he says 25% of the USA has never been set foot on. I'm gonna guess he means by todays people.
That is a lot of real estate to hid in. He made a lot of sense.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
New vid on the tube:

more fun than the "Mars news" today

Also : New Evidence in Patterson-Gimlin Footage: Pro and Con Arguments (this never goes away!! )

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Getting closer to that report i'm searching for. Here's one:

" Edward's Air Force Base, California

The Sun dropped quickly behind the desert rock-piles revealing a deep red glow to the western sky as Corey Rudolph and I made camp at the east end of Avenue J in Palmdale one spring night in 1977. We had been visiting the area as often as possible in response to several credible Bigfoot reports in this California desert. To the east was nothing but dark black sky with thousands of stars and periodic meteors whizzing by. Our objective was two-fold. One, to observe all we could during the night, and, two, to get away from the Los Angeles rat-race. We had been driving through the areas north of the mountains separating the Los Angeles area from the desert in search of clues, and people to interview who claimed to have encountered a desert Sasquatch.

Through the next three years, Corey and I, and sometimes myself with my faithful Red-tailed Hawk, Nixon, we gathered as much information on desert Sasquatch activity as we could. In many cases, the witnesses told very similar tales of large hair-covered man-like apes observed crossing the highway, or looking in their windows at their homes usually after midnight. Through these witnesses we slowly became aware that the military, just north of Lancaster, California at Edward's Air Force Base had been witness to these desert man-beasts for several years. We finally made contact with three different military security officers, all of which did not know of the others, who provided us with information relating to what the Air Force knew about these animals. Before I continue with this, I must inform the reader that these three men were willing to discuss this with us only because we promised to never reveal their names or ranks, and if we did, they would deny everything. Because I believe in keeping promises, I will comply with their request, but will refer to them only by rank since I do not believe that their status at the time would indicate or reveal their true identity, thereby keeping my promise. I will also add that I have spoken to five additional ex-military officers who were once stationed at Edward's AFB and they all claim that what the first three revealed was accurate, and that not much has changed there since the 1970s.

The first I interviewed was a Lieutenant in charge of security in the sector of Edward's AFB near Rogers Dry Lake. He was primarily responsible for supervising the surveillance activity from sunset to sundown from 1972 to 1975 when he was then transferred to Germany, then retired. This gentleman explained to me that the base security was primarily involved with monitoring for unauthorized entry to the base by curiosity seekers. The base was highly involved with classified secret aircraft testing at the time, and there were many curious people trying to take photos, or just see these things. In addition, the base had a very high level of UFO activity, or, as he put it, Alien Spacecraft. In fact, he made it clear that these craft were not from Earth, and that the Air Force knew very little about them. When any unauthorized people or Alien craft entered his perimeter, he was to report to the higher command, and observe. All of his personnel had top security clearance, and were to discuss nothing of what they saw. He further described some of these craft to me, but I was not very interested at the time.

While they were conducting surveillance one night, always using starlight scopes and motion detectors spread throughout the base, one of the guards reported an infiltration in his perimeter. When he asked for details, the guard described a very tall man, but not really a man. Perplexed by such a report, he decided to drive to the location and talk to the guard, perhaps thinking the man had lost his marbles. When he arrived, a wide-eyed guard met him and repeated his story. The lieutenant began to scan the desert for the intruder and soon spied him, or it. Through the starlight scope he could clearly see that this was not a man. It was a very tall, hair-covered, ape-like man walking through the desert. He said the animal appeared to be looking at the desert floor in search of something. The animal was about 500 yards distant, but the scope was very powerful and tripod mounted so it could be observed clearly. Both men continued to observe the animal as it wandered around almost aimlessly. He then reported to his superiors of the activity and was told to keep the animal in sight. This was no problem as the animal remained in the area. About five minutes later a helicopter was heard approaching the area, then it was seen coming in fast from the east. They continued to observe the animal which continued its activity. The helicopter came in over a rock-pile, then the animal "spooked." It looked at the helicopter,

www.bigfootencounters.com...
Continued
edit on 3-12-2012 by DZAG Wright because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join