It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC NEWS caught lying again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

If you had approached the dead zone at the Berlin Wall in a large mob, you wouldn't have had a chance to taunt the guards and ignore the multiple warnings and warning shots like these guys did. Did you watch the video? If they were looking to hurt people there would have been way more than one body.
I wouldn't go looking to cross the border at Area 51 in a big mob and taunt the guards and climb a fence after they told me to leave and fired warning shots either. It's just a terrible, terrible idea. And the thought that some people brought their children along for this idiocy sickens me.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Lying isn't the same as being misinformed.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Are they really lying or just reporting inaccurate news? Perhaps they hit "enter" too quickly before confirming details, think we've all been guilty of that at one time or another....looks like someone made an error. People are simply too quick to slander others. Think before you type. If you start accusing someone of lying, you may be the one in trouble in the end...slander can result in hefty lawsuits.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
If they were looking to hurt people there would have been way more than one body.

Wounding another 19 people as well

news.antiwar.com...
^ ^ israel has proven it's lack for democracy one again.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by _Del_
when someone persisted in climbing on the fence, they shot him.

Sounds the same as the East-Berlin-Wall

Far from being democratic.

edit on 23/11/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

How is this the same as the Berlin Wall? That was made to keep the East Berliners from simply leaving peacefully. When they got shot by Iron Curtain soldiers, it wasn't to avoid a potential threat. This wall is about keeping hostile potential combatants from getting in and killing their people, and with that many warning shots, well a stupidity level that high can be fatal, and in this case it was. If you go kicking hornet's nests, you best prepare to get stung.
edit on 24-11-2012 by HabiruThorstein because: typo

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Here is the video of the Khan Younis shooting. I have great sources on the ground in the middle east. As you can see, unlike what ive seen reported by the IDF and various MSM outlets, they were not walking towards the barrier fence, nor were they throwing stones.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Vizzle because: typo

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The BBC have been telling lies since it was taken over by the Muslim Brotherhood 6 years ago to help to remove moderate leaders in Muslim Countries, and to help the cause they want to fight, the public never get a look in as far as British people are concerned, we hadly make news here now.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Massive DUH here to those claiming the BBC lies all the time. I'll shout it in bold:

THE BBC ALLOWED SOMEONE TO POST ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT THEIR REPORT WAS WRONG
(even though it wasn't the report but actually the story about what they were told)

Just in case the last few brain cells not to be corrupted by mindless conspiracies are struggling to work: If the BBC was truly involved in a "lying conspiracy" then there is no way in hell that would allow anyone to correct them on their own website.DUH !!!!!

We all know why folks need to believe the BBC lies.......

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

BUSTED!

...yet again.

Thanks for posting

Every single one of these incidents need to go viral so eventually even the blind will know not to believe anything they tell you as it is all lies meant to condition your way of thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Another good example of why we should not trust everything the MSM puts out.

I find myself pondering on the future of news and the presentation of breaking information.

Will we have to rely on blogs and non mainstream websites to filter out all the BS to get to the real story?

Technology has certainly helped, like twitter and facebook and such (disclaimer: dont have facebook account
)

However, with mediums as mentioned above, we also open ourselves up to even more sources of disingenuous/false information..

Ohhhh what to do

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Originally posted by yorkshirelad
THE BBC ALLOWED SOMEONE TO POST ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT THEIR REPORT WAS WRONG
(even though it wasn't the report but actually the story about what they were told)

Mate, are you serious?

I have witnessed countless times the news changing on their website and their Sky service, just they are not as blatant as SkyBSB who like to annoy me by changing a story midway while I am reading it.

"Soft Editing" - whatever way you look at it the story and/or titles were changed to suggest a different story.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
damn.. i thought bbc was one of the last credible news corps left..

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Again, I think calling them liars is a bit of a stretch.

Reporting inaccurate or confirmed details - more likely. News stations are all about ratings. They want to be the first to report the big news and often won't wait to confirm accurate details. That could be blamed on the actual journalist, not BBC for not confirming details. In the end though it's BBC that suffers. Often journalists research stories that are broadcasted on the news.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

BBC is addicted to tell lie about middle east !!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join