It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist and xenophobic Australian bus bullies make global headlines.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Cool...So a pair of drunken idiots make a fool of themselves and you all come out with racist rants and comments of your own....

Brilliant, you are just the same as the pair in the video.

Every Day 1000s of migrants come to Australia to live, work etc...How do you know these people arent recent migrants?

How many of you have sung "God save the Queen" in English, while travelling in a packed train from Nice to Paris?

I wonder what the reaction would be? The French HATE people speaking English in their country. It is WELL know fact how racist they are toward English speaking people.

Wasnt there a viral video recently of a pair or group of "Black African" people attacking a White girl on a train in New York......much MORE violent and racist than this little effort, they even grabbed her hair and was pulling it out, on yeah and most of the other people just stood around.

I think this is more a reflection of Modern society than any racist ranting...
People are angry, people are frustrated (look at all the threads on the President election thing), people dont trust other people anymore, People dont trust the Government, People dont trust Foreigners, the Super rich keeping the people down, the Political Correctness of the World gone mad.

Mix that with alcohol or drugs = problems.

And someone mentioned South Africa....your joking right......If you are white, You live in a razor wire compound
and dont go out at night, fearing for your life daily..........Especially..... if you're white.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Thanks for your views, and the wider, or global context of racism and xenophobia.

However, I don't think anyone has been racist on this thread, and it was recognized that many Australians were the first to have an out-cry, and condemned the incident (it was filmed by an Australian).

Ultimately the global media had run the story.

I'm sure similar cases have happened elsewhere, and will also be recorded elsewhere (as affordable camera-phones increasingly democratize reporting).

So thanks for the context.
However the behavior of these individuals was pretty shocking in its viciousness, and nothing excuses that anywhere in the world.

edit on 23-11-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Many in the US have guns. Politeness is not expected but screaming at someone in such a fashion...might get you shot. Perhaps for a good reason as well. Perhaps a bit of bo staff training would help.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, nobody seemed to pull their gun out to defend the white girl on that train in New York.

Was'nt there some skinny white guy who shot some "tormentors" on a train in New York a few years ago?

Was was his name again??

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Could ignorant drunkards accost someone in the US?

Happens everyday

MSM only tells stories from other countries.

We don't like to shine the light on ourselves.

Absolutely not, all Americans would understand that is entirely inapproriate and unacceptable behavior that they would never engage in. It is widely accepted and understood that the the US is clearly the pinnacle of kindness, understanding and socially acceptable behavior. There is clearly no point trolling here as none of us will respond in a negative fashion, that's just not how we roll around here.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Well, nobody seemed to pull their gun out to defend the white girl on that train in New York.

Was'nt there some skinny white guy who shot some "tormentors" on a train in New York a few years ago?

Was was his name again??
That was Bernie Goetz, and that was a hell of a lot longer that a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by zroth

Could ignorant drunkards accost someone in the US?

Happens everyday

MSM only tells stories from other countries.

We don't like to shine the light on ourselves.

Absolutely not, all Americans would understand that is entirely inapproriate and unacceptable behavior that they would never engage in. It is widely accepted and understood that the the US is clearly the pinnacle of kindness, understanding and socially acceptable behavior. There is clearly no point trolling here as none of us will respond in a negative fashion, that's just not how we roll around here.

Love the sarcasm.

You called me a troll through and by internet law I must loathe you for eternity.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Typical of those who descended from prisoners of a glorified penal colony.

That's all Australia will ever be in my eyes.

They destroyed the land, they uprooted the aboriginals and now they're being a bunch of jack-off racists.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join