It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return to the Moon in 2019 and first manned landed on Mars in 2029!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

In 2016 the world will be even more pressed than now by the huge growing of the world population. After a deep reflection among the great organizations in charged to monitor the world peace and progress, it will evident for the men of Science that the true reason behind the conflicts and wars our humanity is experiencing, as well as the cyclic economic crisis, is precisely due to the lack of enough natural resources to satisfy the increasing demand.

Some nations like Japan, New Zealand, Holland, south Korea and the Nordic countries will take the initiative, trying to create technology that will make possible the population by humans of the under seas, trying to build cities on the bottom of the oceans and in that way to use the hidden precious resources at those depths for human consumption.

Other nations like the South American, with Brazil in the leading role, will promote the expansion of the agriculture frontier toward wild areas, using an ancient technology of improvements of the soils that will be rediscovered from the remains of a disappeared civilization in the Amazon forest. This technology will make possible to cultivate areas of the planet that are now extremely desertified. Israel will also work together with these countries in the improvement of this important rediscovered technology. Aborigins of the tropical forests, as well as their culture and ancient knowledge of nature, will be reevaluated by scientists and antropologists that for years have treated them as cavemen. No more troglodyte standards will be applied on to them.

Europeans will join forces with Indians and Russians to try to explore mars with manned spacecrafts; they will finance very ambitious projects to develop the necessary technology to populate the surface of the red planet not only with humans, but with other alive organisms of the earth, like plants and animals. The first stage of their project will be performed with Russian fully automated spacecrafts that will bring to the surface of Mars, terrestrial bacteria genetically modified in India and French-German nano-machines able to transform the soil and atmosphere of that planet to allow the support and survival of the life.

America will put all its hope into the idea of to return to the moon, this project will remain relatively abandoned and without enough budgets during the major part of the Obama administration, but at the end of it and in the next administration, leaded by a woman, will give priority to this plan that will get success at around 2019-20. In this second stage of the moon odyssey, the NASA will begin to build the first citadel on the surface of our satellite. Russians will try to do so, with manned spacecrafts, but after many failed attempts they will remain just orbiting the moon and landing with very sophisticate robotic spacecrafts , and rovers, in a very similar way already done in between the 1960’s and 1970’s

China will set as a major national Goal to arrive to Mars before anybody else, they will push with incredible momentum their own space program thinking into have the first man, a Taikonaut of course, walking on the surface of that planet at about 2030. They will join forces with North Koreans, Iranians, Pakistanian & other Islamic countries scientists in their space program.

Observing the great effort that Chinese scientists and engineers will carry out in this project, the Americans will try to do so, however all their plans will show the impossibility to achieve such an objective in a reasonable time frame, due to budget limitations.

French, Germans, Indians and Russians will be at that same time extremely satisfied with their experiments carried out by robotic missions to Mars, but still unable to see the way to create with their own resources all the needed technology to support human life at such a long distance far from earth. They will, however, be able to send humanoid robots to the surface of the planet before anybody else.

At about 2021 the NASA will realize that only by launching successfully, to put in solar orbit, a series of space stations in behind us and Mars it will be possible to beat the Chinese. At that moment Russia will offer their so valuable expertise in space stations engineering to be part of a partnering with Americans and Europeans in the conquest of the red planet. In only eight years of frenetic work this idea will prove to be the only winner one.

In 2029 the first five humans will arrive to Mars, it will be an international crew, with Cosmonauts, Spacionauts and Astronauts, with at least one woman among them, plus one humanoid robot and one pet.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/22/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dream?

Vision?

Told by an angel?

Creative writing?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
After a deep reflection among the great organizations in charged to monitor the world peace and progress, it will evident for the men of Science that the true reason behind the conflicts and wars our humanity is experiencing, as well as the cyclic economic crisis, is precisely due to the lack of enough natural resources to satisfy the increasing demand.

Do you drive a car, use commercial products, use electrical appliances, use public transport or live in a house? I know segregation, blame and the need for conflict comes with organised religion but you could just say "man" is the cause.
edit on 22-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

ESA's announcement on going to the moon and beyond...

Europe is preparing plans to join the United States in building a manned spaceship that would take men and women to the Moon and beyond. The project could see a European astronaut launched into deep space before the end of the decade.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Was just curious since it was in Dreams and Predictions and couched in many details.
edit on 11/22/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well the OP will claim their prediction was independent of the announcement earlier this week, and it could well be but some say there are no coincidences.

Did you know Iran are planning a manned moon mission too?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Hi Dear Chanberf,

One intelligent answer for a very smart asker:

You are going to know clearly what is this kind of inspiration to grasp the future I use, if you can answer me this question, what was that special experience or vision of future that the man that wrote the speech that it is here quoted below had?, it was a dream? a revelation? and Angel told to him? creative writting?

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness,

From the Speech " I have a Dream" by Doctor Martin Luther King Jr, Aug. 28, 1963
I say to you today, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So are you saying it is just your hopes and aspirations for the future?

You realize MLK wasn't saying he had a prescient dream right?
edit on 11/22/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Hi,

If there would be just human hopes, let’s say my personal ones, it seems God is listening them with tremendous attention, after all recent experiences deeply documented here in ATS or BTS would be showing that even nature might be following them with impressive synchronicity, don’t you think so?

I prefer to say that it is exactly the contrary of what you think; I am just an instrument of communication of somebody that is sitting at the top of the mountain, so high with respect to us that for him it is possible to see very far distant ahead of our time, into the horizon located at infinitum.

Here below another example of how to distinguish in between a mere hope and a trully prophecy, since the first one is just a toss of a coin in the air, while the second one implies to have the security of to see the goal already achieved, even recognizing the circumstances of the moment seemed to point in other very different direction.

Was JFK in his speech to the congress of May 25 1961 a mere dreamer on future? was he risking to have a worst fiasco than the ones Eisenhower had in his space program?

I believe not, he was reading literally the akasic records, as Carl Jung might say; he developed in his inner vision of future, when he wrote that speech, that connection with the absolute that open a channel toward other dimensions where there is no time or space, where everything looks immediate. He was a spiritual man that knew that He needed urgently a light of inspiration from above to move this nation ahead and he got it.

The Angel of Lightness

Special Message to the Congress on Urgent National Needs, President John F. Kennedy, May 25 1961

Finally, if we are to win the battle that is now going on around the world between freedom and tyranny, the dramatic achievements in space which occurred in recent weeks should have made clear to us all, as did the Sputnik in 1957, the impact of this adventure on the minds of men everywhere, who are attempting to make a determination of which road they should take.

Since early in my term, our efforts in space have been under review. With the advice of the Vice President, who is Chairman of the National Space Council, we have examined where we are strong and where we are not, where we may succeed and where we may not. Now it is time to take longer strides—time for a great new American enterprise—time for this nation to take a clearly leading role in space achievement, which in many ways may hold the key to our future on earth.

I believe we possess all the resources and talents necessary. But the facts of the matter are that we have never made the national decisions or marshaled the national resources required for such leadership. We have never specified long-range goals on an urgent time schedule, or managed our resources and our time so as to insure theft fulfillment.

Recognizing the head start obtained by the Soviets with their large rocket engines, which gives them many months of lead-time, and recognizing the likelihood that they will exploit this lead for some time to come in still more impressive successes, we nevertheless are required to make new efforts on our own.

For while we cannot guarantee that we shall one day be first, we can guarantee that any failure to make this effort will make us last. We take an additional risk by making it in full view of the world, but as shown by the feat of astronaut Shepard, this very risk enhances our stature when we are successful. But this is not merely a race. Space is open to us now; and our eagerness to share its meaning is not governed by the efforts of others. We go into space because whatever mankind must undertake, free men must fully share.

I therefore ask the Congress, above and beyond the increases I have earlier requested for space activities, to provide the funds which are needed to meet the following national goals:

First, I believe that this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the moon and returning him safely to the earth. No single space project in this period will be more impressive to mankind, or more important for the long-range exploration of space; and none will be so difficult or expensive to accomplish.

We propose to accelerate the development of the appropriate lunar space craft. We propose to develop alternate liquid and solid fuel boosters, much larger than any now being developed, until certain which is superior. We propose additional funds for other engine development and for unmanned explorations—explorations which are particularly important for one purpose which this nation will never overlook: the survival of the man who first makes this daring flight. But in a very real sense, it will not be one man going to the moon—if we make this judgment affirmatively, it will be an entire nation. For all of us must work to put him there.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
People claim we need equality, and it would solve so many problems. Truth is, equality can not be rationalized by minds that crave violence, impulses, and entertainment. We live in an age where our youth has no value system... no morals... holding nothing sacred. This severely limits their knowledge of their world, as the lens they look through is clouded beyond belief.

Equality is definitely something that we want to address, but maybe when Dr. King lived. Now? Now we need to clean up what is forcefed to the population through all mediums of media and news. In this day an age you cannot tell a caveman to act out equality. It is below their comprehension. The same goes for American youth...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Again....oh no

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

Hi Dear Chadderson,

Let me respond to you and to Chamberef, at the same time, to complete the idea of the Martin Luther King prophetic vision of future.

There are moments, circumstances that make the human spirit vibrate at frequencies that are practically divine, where space and time melt each one into the other and everything is reachable, all knowledge is at hand, I know there are skepticals here, and even who denied the existence of any prophecy and even of God, that wil say that Martin Luther King was writing beautiful metaphors to motivate their followers during his speech "I have a dream".

However, that was not his most eloquent expression of his ability to foresee the future, he speaks quite clear of what kind of spiritual experience he was having in his even more famous speech " I have been to the Mountain top' just hours before to be Assassinated. There is a mystical atmosphere in that speech, a twilight zone aura on it.

Now, was he just only speculating about the future of the nation? Everything at that moment seemed to be very opposed to his project of nation, even he knew he was going to die for his ideas, but in the long run, just 40 years ahead of that moment, was not an African American who was elected President of the same apparently unchangeable nation? and then sat in the Presidential Oval office?

So was Martin Luther King just writing beautiful and compelling metaphors or grasping the future in one instant of enlightening?

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

April 3th, 1968 Speech of Dr Martin Luther King in Memphis, Tenn.
And they were telling me, now it doesn't matter now. It really doesn't matter what happens now. I left Atlanta this morning, and as we got started on the plane, there were six of us, the pilot said over the public address system, "We are sorry for the delay, but we have Dr. Martin Luther King on the plane. And to be sure that all of the bags were checked, and to be sure that nothing would be wrong with the plane, we had to check out everything carefully. And we've had the plane protected and guarded all night."

And then I got to Memphis. And some began to say the threats, or talk about the threats that were out. What would happen to me from some of our sick white brothers?

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land. And I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

So was Martin Luther King just writing beautiful and compelling metaphors or grasping the future in one instant of enlightening?

Like I have already said:

Hopes and aspirations.

Not "his ability to see the future" as you said.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hi Dear Chadwickus,

Yes, it is difficult to convince the people that have strong points of view about our relation with time, fixed ideas that are not negotiable, based on paradigms that are the result of probably entire lives focused on the same stuff, that time is only what we perceives of it thinking in the Beta spectrum of brain waves. Our mental perception of time is not the same when we enter into other frequencies of brain waves, that is something well known since thousands of years ago by ancient civilizations, and moreover even Relativity Theory stated that Time flexibility is a fact and not a mere speculation.

How Jules Verne could for instance know that the first manned spacecraft able to reach the moon was going to be launched by Americans, and moreover from Florida? America was not the only industrialized country at his time, France, England or Germany were even more likely to be considered as good candidates to reach such a goal.

How he also was able to know at least 8 modern inventions that were developed long time after he described them in his books? He was not really a scientist, so from where did this ability to grasp advance of science and technology came from?

He predicted correctly the following ulterior technologies:

- Electrical powered Submarines
- TV or radio Newscasts
- Solar sails
- Lunar modules
- Splashdown spaceships
- Skywriting
- Videoconference
- Taser electronic control devices

Please check: 8 inventions predicted by Verne

Now, about the Iranian Space program let me say that they are not going to arrive to our satellite before NASA come back to it again, with all the respect their effort can have. Certainly at this point they have some important advances in the space career by launching the communications & reconnaissance satellites Omir and Rasad using the Safir or Shahab carrier rockets.

What I perceive is that, to be able to go ahead in to exploration of other worlds, they are going to join forces with other Islamic countries ( Syria, Iraq, Pakistan) in such a project, with the aid of North Korea and China in the future too, as it was in the beginning of their space career.

They expected that Russia push them into that arena, but although their first satellites reached orbit through Cosmos-3M Russian carriers, Moscow is more interested in to reserve such a honor to arrive the second to the moon exclusively for their own space program.

Pls check: www.reuters.com...

By the way, your note about the news posted in the New Zeland News service, does not assure that they are going to be able to reach the Moon or Mars by the end of the decade, they are several times more cautious to just point that European-American space missions might reach deep space by sometime after 2017. Deep space can be anything beyond the current orbit of the international space station, even just orbiting close to the moon,or around it, can be that.

Here is again your link:
www.nzherald.co.nz...

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/25/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
AOL, thanks for the update. Interesting stuff,

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

Well Dear JamesOz, it is important to underline that not everything concerning the future is so cloudy, that in the middle of a gray horizon there are also lights of hopes, a colorful symphony is starting to be played beyond it, that the hard and dedicated work of Scientists, Engineers, Physicians and Technicians will eventually be find, with the aid of God, new ways to assure the survival of a growing mankind.

The technological revolutions of the informatics, the automation, the nanotechnology and the biotechnology will allow recreate the conditions that make possible the life as a unique natural phenomenon of this beautiful planet in other worlds.

It is important that the new generations understand that there is a lot to do to create new possibilities for all if there is creative thinking, constructive mentality, positive attitude toward the future.

There are at present a lot of so negative thinking currents that are now promoting desperation and only negative faith in the future that this prediction is coming to all that are thirsty of hope, of progress, of prosperity and of new order that make possible to overcome the crisis and conflicts that have characterized the beginning of the XXI Century.

Nostradamus foresaw a new humanity emerging from the ashes of our present civilization, the same happened to Edgar Cayce, and I am also having the same impression that we are reaching bottom but that this is not necessarily bad since only when everything turns really the worst we can expect that only the best is going to come, the things only might improve.

In about a century we will have to move away of the consumption of the present hydrocarbures, natural gas or petroleum will not be available as we have them now, so new technologies must be develop, new frontiers of the expansion of the Humanity and the earthian life ought to appear.

The expectation of life will also change dramatically with new discoveries in medicine, so we will have to think in to expand our scope to find place for an every time bigger population.

Advances in immunology, in new disciplines like Sophrology , allowing a better understanding of the connection in between mind and body and the way to fix genetic deficiencies will have a tremendous impact in to improve the standards of life in the so not far future.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/2/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I admire your profetic visions... I don't understand why nobody gives you credit... You put effort on this and somethings you have said (in other threads), did happen or where very close...

They can say what they want, but you don't have lack of imagination and logical thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2

I admire your profetic visions... I don't understand why nobody gives you credit... You put effort on this and somethings you have said (in other threads), did happen or where very close...

They can say what they want, but you don't have lack of imagination and logical thought.

The testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Prophecy.

Prophecy does not equate to being able to regurgitate the plans of men and to see a few of them come to fruition.

Satan also is transformed into an angel of light.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Well, Dear Voyger2,

Life is sometimes hard and people decides to remain skeptical even when there are facts that are undeniable, and specially when somebody come here to foretell important events long in advance and the time shows he was accurate.

The spirit of prophecy is many times discredited and attacked by whom do not have nothing more creative to do, or by whom feels menaced by the fact that also in our time that spirit still exist, that is not just exclusively referred to biblical times, to scriptures that have at least 20 centuries to have been written.

I am not going to fall in the game of the personal attacks, neither to enter in unfruitful discussions with people that even don't know what are they talking about, that bring fragments of the scriptures and try to give to them a meaning that only can be supported by a so bold generalization based on sectarianism and fundamentalism.

What I think it is really interesting and productive here is to remain in the discussion of the prophecy that is subject to this thread, that we are in way to see the return of human beings to the moon at the end of this decade, in preparation for the first manned trips to mars in less than two more.

Now, just to clarify , I am not a seer that use to predict correctly only human affairs, my achievements count also multiple predictions concerning natural events for which there is no technology at present to really do reliable or precise forecasts, like volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis.

if those signals don't convince skeptical, nothing is going to convince them and I am not going to waste my time trying to clarify their lack of ability to distinguish what is genuine from what is false.

Thanks, for your comment

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 1/29/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Just to complete the idea, about the insolent comment of somebody trying to accuse me to only predict trends of very human affairs, here is a list of some of my accomplished predictions concerning natural disasters.

Let me start this review with a representative sample, containing examples from 2007 and 2008:

Hurricane IKE prediction:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Japan Earthquake Prediction:

Alaska Volcanic Eruption prediction:

Four earthquakes in the Caribbean and South America predicted in precise sequence of occurrence in 2007:

Earthquake of the coast of Guerrero, Mexico, March 2007:

Second Tunguska event, occurred on 2013 in the region of Ural in Russia, prediction from 2008,

Prediction the earthquakes of Alumn Rock and Chino Hills ,California, thread of 2007

Now, jumping in to this decade, the great flood occasioned by the Hurricane that stroke the East coast at the end of 2012, was also my accomplished predictions. A natural event like is so unusual that the last time has occurred before was in 1991. My prediction various months in advance of the actual occurrence of this Sandy hurricane.

Here the two threads of that time extremely linked In each with the other:

Charlotte Island earthquake 2012,

Hurricane Sandy Flood 2012 and preceding earthquake of New England:

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join