It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings, fellow humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm not exactly new to ATS. Been reading the forums off and on for a few years now. My name is Chip. I'm an amateur musician, writer, and I guess what you could call a disinformation historian. Just the facts, ma'am.

My interest in the paranormal/ufo/gov't cover-ups started at an early age thanks to a hand full of wonderful teachers. My creative writing teacher mainly, but also my Physics teacher. She was, prior to becoming a school teacher, an employee at the CDC. Many great stories there.

Ghosts are real. If any of you doubt this, I have just the spot for you. It's called Witch Dance. If you drive south down the Natchez Trace Parkways in Mississippi you will see it. I wouldn't suggest going alone.

UFO's and aliens? I've seen plenty of UFO's. Never seen an alien up close and personal. For that I am thankful. I do have friends, however, that have had encounters. I think my mind set keeps them at arms length. Whatever these creatures are, there is a higher power above them that protects me. Of this I am certain.

Now......... our government....... what the hell can I say about the government of the United States of America? It's the most corrupt and hypocritical gov't on this planet. I could give you examples, but the process would be time consuming and rather tedious. We all know it...... particularly if you are on ATS.

At any rate, I just want to say I care about all of you. The world as a whole. I don't want to see us go further down the # hole, so let's do each other a favor. Little things. Hold the door open for an elder. Smile at someone that seems down-trodden. Give the homeless guy under the bridge a cheeseburger or some left-over turkey. The real God is a being of pure love and that is his message. Compassion. It's lacking in the modern world. Open your heart to what reality could be if we all shared the same compassion that our Creator experienced when he created this beautiful planet and those billions and billions of stars out there. You can say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Happy Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MilesTeg

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...You'll fit in well here...enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

hello and welcome fellow ats member

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Greetings!...Welcome to the ATS family! I look forward to your next thread.

Happy Thanksgiving to you....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hello, welcome and Happy Thanksgiving!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hi there. I'm a dreamer too. I knew I wasn't the only one...

Enjoy ATS. Use responsibly.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello and happy T Day to you! Just wished you were from out There, HA! And I agree, please do those thing and this world just might get better!
P.S. Out eastern side of this contry, open a door just might get you smacked though! Polightness has lost its grip these days!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

BTW, Happy Turkey Day.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.... as a poster!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like a complete N00B or anything, but what's up with the flags? If I get so many... do I get like a free ATS t-shirt hand delivered by the federales?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilesTeg
I don't want to sound like a complete N00B or anything, but what's up with the flags? If I get so many... do I get like a free ATS t-shirt hand delivered by the federales?

Yes.

But the ATS t-shirt is actually a very long sleeved canvas jacket that gets tied in the back.

Welcome!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by MilesTeg

Yes.

But the ATS t-shirt is actually a very long sleeved canvas jacket that gets tied in the back.

Welcome!

The flags are a good thing, don't worry.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will do my best to be a valued member of the ATS community. I keep an open mind, so you won't hear much skepticism. I consider myself a freelance Fox Mulder.

top topics

join