It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Days to Go. Countdown to Extinction (Evolution)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
One event that wrabbit and I forgot to mention...something that has not happened in the existence of the hominids...the Indo Australian plate is splitting and breaking....does that not astound anyone but me? We could see something profound out in the ocean...or maybe not.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

ok how do you know that?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

ok how do you know that?

The big quakes in that region started last year and it surprisingly not talked about that much

Source 1

Source 2

ETA:

As far as the comment about it not happening in the time of Hominids. Back in April when the quakes hit and they said this breaking was happening, they said it had not happened in over 10 million years...Hominids have only been around for 7 million years....
edit on 11/21/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
My .02 from my phone...

Timeline wise I feel we "made it". Our path as a collective consciousness was to choose ascension along with earth. On a personal level we all also have to make the choice but collectively we have succ.eeded in getting the critical mass to wake up so this opportunity could come to our reality.

As luck would have it my family will be in town at this time so that should make this a cool experience...even if nothing happens. I also got shock top's end of the world beer.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

hmm interesting but the scientist quoted said it would take millions of years for it to do so... so quite the time squeeze there... but hey maybe edgar cayce was right and now i'll have an ocean view property here in kansas

edit on 21-11-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Tealc !!!

Did you know Christopher Judge played in Batman the Dark Knight Rise ?
last time i saw the movie .. i realised he was in a scene and i said "OMG ITS TEALC"

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by DAVID64
We keep seeing threads on how human consciousness will be raised, time will end, the world will end, etc...
Now, I've asked this several times and never get an answer: Will the doom sayers come back and admit they were wrong? Will they admit they were fooled by the hype? Or just say the aliens saved us, or our consciousness has been raised, but only for a certain few. Which, of course, includes them. I will be so glad when it's the 22nd and we can move on to the next doomsday.

Well, the Predictions of Jeane Dixon say that the world will not begin to end until 2020.
LINK

she also predicted the world would end in the year 2020. There would be a voice that would be heard all over the world saying “It is done”“and then Jesus would return to the earth to defeat the Antichrist. The battle between Satan and Christ on earth would be between 2020 - 2030.

I bet so many people on ATS are going to be feeling stupid once it hits 2031.

Well one of her predictions said that a dispute would arise over Quemoy and Mastu and start WW3. There is very real tension in that part of the world over the ownership of those two islands. Coincidence? Maybe.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Mayans did not take into account leap years, event should have transpired many years ago. So we are either all dead and we don't know it or we just waiting for the next prophesied doomsday/transition

The Gregorian Calendar didn't exist back then; therefore, leap years weren't "existent" at the time, and the calendar is based on astrological movements.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The first thing that popped in my mind when I seen the thread....One of their best songs, and Hangar 18...I refuse to grow up, I at almost 40, still crank the stereo, and head bang....When Nirvana came along, well, it was the end of Heavy Metal, and the end of the earth as I knew it.!!!!!

<< 1   >>

join