It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Days to Go. Countdown to Extinction (Evolution)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well it looks like we have 30 days left until these theories are either proven or disproven.
I'm going to update this thread as the revelations unfold over the next 2,592,000 seconds until December 21st expires.

Just to recap, this is where we are at, please add to this list if necessary:

Shift in the Collective Consciousness of Humanity. LINK
We're going to have our dna upgraded I suppose. Cool.

By far one of the most creative December 21, 2012 end of the world theories, this theory claims that the human race has been on the verge of a shift in the collective consciousness of humanity. What this means no one can say, but followers of this theory believe that the end of the world will come with a dramatic change in the way the human mind works and that they will bring about the end of the world.

Seismic Disturbance LINK< br />

Anyone who is familiar with HAARP and Conspiracy theories will be nodding in agreement to how they are all related and how it is a certain group on Earth trying to eliminate millions of people from the face of the planet. Two things are not theoretical. One is that HAARP exists, and the other is that it's technology can cause earthquakes. What is questionable is, are they using the technology to cause all these disasters, so many weather anomalies around the world, and cataclysmic type "natural" events? And, are they trying to wipe out a lot of the population or are they simply trying to cause fear?

Mayan Calendar LINK

December 21st marks the countdown to what ancient prophecies term "the end of time", which many interpret to mean the end of the world - or at least, the end of the world as we know it.

Government conspiracy LINK

The really bad thing about 2012 is that the government knows everything about what is going to happen and they are keeping it from you. When Barack Obama talked about change, he wasn't kidding! In fact, they have set up a secret organization, including a secret website, the Institute for Human Continuity, to promote the continued survival of the human species after December 21, 2012. Among other things, the Institute is conducting a lottery to determine which humans will be selected to inhabit the subterranean cities in their "Operation Safe Haven." Surprisingly, the Institute has been operating since 1978, when they held their first Summit in in Timaru, New Zealand. You best get aboard while you can. Don't wait until 2012! If the links don't work, then I guess you were too late (or Sony pulled the movie site after they released the DVD version of their movie).

So. End of the world countdown?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's going to be an interesting month if nothing other than the conversation, theories and perhaps panic we will all be privileged to.

Here's my contribution to the thread...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
It's going to be an interesting month if nothing other than the conversation, theories and perhaps panic we will all be privileged to.

Here's my contribution to the thread...

Nice! This is kinda what got it started for me.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why does the end have to be so dramatic. Maybe we'll just keel over and die when the atmosphere gets squashed and sucked away temporarily by a coronal mass ejection.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Please, please, let us hear from all the Chicken Littles on the day after! So many people have invested so much angst in this mega-canard...and not one has given me their car...I wanna see a bunch of sheepish happening when life just simply goes on.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
no end of the world .. sorry folks
only the end of the world has we know it

because capitalism will no longer exist

oh and it will be the Age of Aquarius
now we are still in the Age of Pisces aka the Age of Deception
edit on 11/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We keep seeing threads on how human consciousness will be raised, time will end, the world will end, etc...
Now, I've asked this several times and never get an answer: Will the doom sayers come back and admit they were wrong? Will they admit they were fooled by the hype? Or just say the aliens saved us, or our consciousness has been raised, but only for a certain few. Which, of course, includes them. I will be so glad when it's the 22nd and we can move on to the next doomsday.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Why does the end have to be so dramatic. Maybe we'll just keel over and die when the atmosphere gets squashed and sucked away temporarily by a coronal mass ejection.

That really sounds dramatic enough for me.

Don't forget...

The Hopi
Dark side of the moon
Aliens
Mass Inflation

I really hope something, ANYTHING, happens. But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
On the flip side, it will be interesting to see all the 2012 *FAIL*posts going up after Dec 21st. If we're still here that is.

Talking about "Told you so" and stuff like that. There will be alot of those too I would imagine lol.
edit on 11/21/2012 by mcx1942 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Gotta make room for the Homo Superiors

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
We keep seeing threads on how human consciousness will be raised, time will end, the world will end, etc...
Now, I've asked this several times and never get an answer: Will the doom sayers come back and admit they were wrong? Will they admit they were fooled by the hype? Or just say the aliens saved us, or our consciousness has been raised, but only for a certain few. Which, of course, includes them. I will be so glad when it's the 22nd and we can move on to the next doomsday.

Well, the Predictions of Jeane Dixon say that the world will not begin to end until 2020.
LINK

she also predicted the world would end in the year 2020. There would be a voice that would be heard all over the world saying “It is done”“and then Jesus would return to the earth to defeat the Antichrist. The battle between Satan and Christ on earth would be between 2020 - 2030.

I bet so many people on ATS are going to be feeling stupid once it hits 2031.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I really hope something, ANYTHING, happens. But that's just me.

Me too. We've invested too much of our time and energy of these past years into this 2012 movement.
They owe us some kind of big show.
They owe us something for our time, effort and energy.
God willing.
Dammit

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As much as I would also like to see something...anything...happen...it's not likely. I am going to watch the threads pop up and I will promise one thing is going to happen...I can almost guarantee I will be entertained...from the devout believers to the hard core deniers...it's going to be fun to watch if nothing else.

The world isn't going to end...I might...you might...a big chunk of the human species might go out soon....but the ole earth is going to be here long-long after we are gone.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So...30 more days of this.....

I'm damn tired of eating popcorn....

Des

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i'm not worried until i see the super rich leaving the planet in ships that explode in mid flight because they're believing anyone with a toolbox and paying anyone with a wrench to build them spaceships.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well if this was all real of course, we ought to be seeing major storms that would be unusual and of all kinds... and we ought to all feel something wasn't quite right. I'll bet there'd even be wars and rumors of wars as those in TPTB would know the truth and likely look forward to settling a few old scores, if only at the very end when they didn't figure it might matter for long anyway... Economies would be tanking and Governments would actually probably be looking at debt like it doesn't even matter at all.

I'm awfully glad none of those things are actually happening. Ya know, we all talked about how they would...all those things.... How it'd all be happening that way right about now. Those threads were a year and more in the past now. So many laughed and made fun of such talk of strife and unrest.

So indeed... Whew....I'm mighty glad none of the above things can actually be seen in the world...... Err... Oh.. Wait... but look on the bright side anyway. They all learned to get along in Stargate, right? We all can too.. err...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

LOL...when you say it like that wrabbit...you make a good point...maybe all the signs are there and no one wants to see them or believe them?

I have to give you this...it is appropriate for you anyway...

Huge tornadoes, a drought, wars, hurricanes...a superstorm...uproars in the "holy lands", the edge of financial collapse...check...check...check...check... check...and so on...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here's my prediction....................something is going to happen

and I'll stand behind that statement!
edit on 21-11-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Mayans did not take into account leap years, event should have transpired many years ago. So we are either all dead and we don't know it or we just waiting for the next prophesied doomsday/transition

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Mayans did not take into account leap years, event should have transpired many years ago. So we are either all dead and we don't know it or we just waiting for the next prophesied doomsday/transition

Yeah but it's not about the date it is about the amount of energy collectively focused on this date.
The power of prayer if you will (in a twisted way)
From depressed drivers on their 5th cup of coffee at 5am rolling across the desert listening to Coast to Coast to over-anxious teenage North Korean soldiers whipping frost off of a warhead in the frozen wasteland early morning fog, to the hell-bent Dictators pushing hookers out of their beds to light up a stogie and pour a glass of scotch to the light of CNN world news.
Collectively TS is about THTF worldwide.
God/Allah/Satan willing.

Or not

We'll see

top topics

<<   2 >>

join