It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do 'They' Build Huge Underground Shelters for SHTF Without Us Knowing About It.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I remember hearing the whole Denver Airport story and it made me so depressed I didn't eat for days -- more days than the time I heard about the Georgia "coffins" (or coffin-liners).

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Great thread and you got to me to wondering; one way to keep people out is tell them you are storing radioactive waste in it. Given that the Nazis built extensive underground factories in a few short years it would be so much easier with modern tunnel boring machines.
I agree about the promises to certain people of having their place underground only to find out they aren't getting in. Given the arrogance of our politicians that part would be extremely easy!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Diversions happen all the time to direct our attention elsewhere. Mind control to keep people from talking about the work they did, disinformation to discredit those that do talk, using existing structures that were around for a long time from the cold war era...money has been used for government spending that is not accounted for, they could tell us they spent it on a number things. 9/11 was designed to hide some of this and create a police state for their agenda. 16 trillion dollars in debt? Gold missing? They are quite devious; as they always have been capable of getting away with murder time and time again all to further their agenda. They control the media, so anything they want us to be told about anything is what we get. The truth is not part of the equation...they have been using mind control for 1000's of years...it's no different now other than the technology and method have changed...more people to control...they fund both sides of every war, they create riots and demonstrations to incite fear among the masses all for the purposes of diversion..too allow them to do what they are doing unnoticed. Like the magician does magic tricks....it's an illusion (illuminate?) hey look over here in this hand, where did it go....the other hand. The internet will be the next diversion to happen, one day we will wake up and all forms of communication will disappear...cell phones (land lines have already disappeared)...atm's....electrical grids...poof. Enjoy it while you can.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
how do they build shtf bunkers without us knowing about it?
put up a walmart sign

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
it wouldn't be hard. unless you are there, why would you know what's happening on the stretch of land say between killdeer and parshall, south dakota.

to an average citizen driving by, if they can even see it, it'll look like a construction site in the middle of nowhere. hardly breaking news.

if anybody asks, its a reservoir.

second, only a handful of americas most trusted people would have knowledge of it.

the army corps of engineers would be tasked with building it. it is there job after all, so it would hardly be surprising or out of the ordinary.

and who are they going to tell. their wives or girlfriends. "hey honey, we just got ordered to s. dakota for a top secret project"...."that's great darling, can you take out the trash."

that's how they do it.

edit on 22-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why should it cost so much?
They can just take what they need.
and it would not be long for them to make it self sufficient.
they can build a base and move the earth by rail underground.
no one sees anything to day.
and as for man power.
they dont need a lot of man power.
as they can use robots.
robots build cars! so they build tunnels.
I would say that they have built a Lot more than any of you think.
and I bet they have tunnels to englan and Russia by canada.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

by all accounts nuclear waste is a great boring device

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What most don't know is most of them are stock piles for something comeith later. Made for 3/5 people to keep up for 3/6 months depending on the outcome.
As for age, don't matter! There are a few bunkers to hold people up to a year at the most! Remember the SSN? That keeps info on all jobs you have had all your life. Who would you rather have in your boat? Someone who knows only one thing or someone who knows how to do different things.
The bunkers are everywhere, some hold seed, some just house water, Meds and the like really don't need anyone there at all! Remember Ratcone City? Actually there are 3 fully undergroung citys already. Sorry people, Chine has 2 that we know of! US has at least one and another being made.
No raffules, yep spelling is bad; Money will not be the issue in deciding who goes where, thats why they are building there own!
As for Denver, do not go there!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
I was thinking about this and had a chat with a friend. Who said what about underground nuke explosions? Would create a massive underground cavern.and then it would just need coating with some thing. I dont know if that would work. But I liked his ideas on it.

What about those nuclear powered tuneling machines..? Maybe they compress the waste material and use it for giving the tunnel strenght.

btw.. does a majority vote of the people not give access to all these government constructions..?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
To bad this guy is not around to tell more about the subject
There are those who belive and those who dont belive in the dulce story
I cant say im either of the two, but its one of my favorit stories

R.I.P Schneider

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by pheonix358

Diversions happen all the time to direct our attention elsewhere. Mind control to keep people from talking about the work they did, disinformation to discredit those that do talk, using existing structures that were around for a long time from the cold war era...money has been used for government spending that is not accounted for, they could tell us they spent it on a number things. 9/11 was designed to hide some of this and create a police state for their agenda. 16 trillion dollars in debt? Gold missing? They are quite devious; as they always have been capable of getting away with murder time and time again all to further their agenda. They control the media, so anything they want us to be told about anything is what we get. The truth is not part of the equation...they have been using mind control for 1000's of years...it's no different now other than the technology and method have changed...more people to control...they fund both sides of every war, they create riots and demonstrations to incite fear among the masses all for the purposes of diversion..too allow them to do what they are doing unnoticed. Like the magician does magic tricks....it's an illusion (illuminate?) hey look over here in this hand, where did it go....the other hand. The internet will be the next diversion to happen, one day we will wake up and all forms of communication will disappear...cell phones (land lines have already disappeared)...atm's....electrical grids...poof. Enjoy it while you can.

Then there is this...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
People would just think it was construction or mining. We are used to seeing machines and people building stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
most every civilized country - except the u.s - has a safe underground haven for every man jack his wife and his kids.

What a lot of nonsense, just how large a underground area do you think you need for tens to hundreds of million people....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Many, many projects have been completed with total secrecy. Everything from constructing Aircraft carriers to building ICBM silos has all been done secretly.

How secret were such projects really and/or how long did they stay secret? Even the Manhattan Project was only secret for a few years. Where are the details such as that below for these alleged massive underground shelters?

For instance, western South Dakota was chosen as the site for the second deployment of Minuteman missiles. (The first Minuteman site was at Malmstrom Air Force Base near Great Falls, Montana.) Even before the South Dakota site was authorized by Congress, local ranchers organized into the "Missile Area Landowners' Association" to make sure that they got a fair price when the government bought their land. Yet, the association took care to assure the public that they would "not necessarily slow the national defense effort." As soon as real estate negotiations started, the South Dakota highway department spent $650,000 in federal funds to improve 327 miles of roads leading to the proposed missile sites. By June 1961 -- within six months of the proposal to build the missile complex -- defense contractor Boeing was building mobile home camps and cafeterias to service more than 3,000 anticipated construction workers. Omaha's Kiewit Construction company got the contract to actually build the silos and the underground control and support pods. Their bid was $56 million, nearly $10 million below government projections. Work began in September 1961 with a groundbreaking ceremony complete with the Sturgis High School band.

www.livinghistoryfarm.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They use nuclear powered tunnel boring machines that essentially vitrifi the surrounding rock to the consistency of glass leaving a perfectly smooth surface. If some of the storys are to be believed! LoL
edit on 22-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You can dig some really nice tunnels in a trice with a nuclear shaped charge.

The actual bang is only a couple of kT, it's very tough to spot with a seismo.

Give it a year to settle out, clean up the debris, you're done.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OK, went out to my middle son's last high school function last night. So he is off to Uni next year. Rather proud of him!

I will answer multiple posters in this one post.

Honey Boo Boo is just wrong. Seven year olds and makeup do not belong together.

I don't know where we are up to in tunneling machines tech but regardless of how they work, you still have to remove most of the debris. It does not matter if you vaporize it, turn it to class, whatever, you still have to remove the debris.

Tunneling machines are efficient, much more efficient that digging really deep holes. It also allows interconnecting road ways for the transportation of whatever. Since they are bunkers I can't see the need for anything special in the form of transport. It is not a commuter system.

Nuclear shaped charges are very unlikely. First you will be living in a radioactive hole. The debris still has to be cleared, only now it is radioactive and lastly Seismology equipment picks up some very small surface explosions. Several k tons will show up, very clearly.

Yes, the Manhattan Project was secret for a short time. It was a bit hard to keep it a secret after the US vaporized two cities. The Minute Man silos had these big concrete doors on the surface, a bit hard to find and in any case the deterrent value was enhanced by the USSR having no doubts that they existed. If you look for negatives you will find them. Try the F117 stealth fighter project.

Many people have left comments saying yea, we know. OK can you all please list where the entrances are please. Pics would be handy! The whole purpose of dis-information is to confuse the whole issue. Do you know where the nearest one is?. Have you been given a map? Perhaps it is still in the mail.

Remember the Georgia Guide stones. Total world population 500 million.

We are not going.

God, the SHTF, I would just love to be at the Denver Airport. It would be spectacular to see all the Senators getting the bat struck up their ask your mother. My imagination runneth over.

P

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
if you really want to know how they do it ,look back threw the years on google earth .Is dispersement the right word?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Nuclear shaped charges are very unlikely. First you will be living in a radioactive hole. The debris still has to be cleared, only now it is radioactive and lastly Seismology equipment picks up some very small surface explosions. Several k tons will show up, very clearly.

Not if you're doing conventional surface detonations in the area. With blasts this small, they're not easily spotted as nuclear explosions.

Nuclear shaped charges don't leave a lot of residue, because the drivers are designed to not - there are some fast radionucleides up front but they die off real fast. Lots of the underground test sites from the 50s and 60s are no higher than background these days, and those were big crappy thermonukes.

If you look at analyses from downhole residuals, it's not that bad after a very short time. Most of the really awful stuff decays fast, and the rest is either fused into the wall where it's no issue, or it's in the rubble you can dispose of.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Why go to all that trouble when a proven technology exists that is almost untraceable. Why irradiate the debris removal teams and the run the risks of disposing of radioactive debris.

But if that is how you would do it, well, there are many ways to skin a cat. Irradiating the cat so it's skin falls off is not my chosen methodology.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join