It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was born years earlier than thought, claims Pope

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
He never existed in the first place. He's a Sun symbol, nothing more and nothing less.

Jesus exposed the Synagogue of Satan and the money changers (elites & bankers). Remember, these are the SAME people that silenced EVERY person who had the ability to change the world.

We've been lied to since the beginning of TIME about EVERYTHING that matters! WHY should THIS subject be any different. The Brotherhood of the Snake has been in the biniz' of covering up history since history began.

"...if Jesus did not exist, it makes Christianity a much more incredible phenomena than if he did. The Illuminati have been working for over 6,000 years to manipulate the existence of Yahweh/Jesus as a mere myth" www.bede.org.uk...

"Here is a fact: There is far more evidence for the existence of Jesus than for virtually anyone in ancient history. Anyone who peddles that “Christ-myth” theory, does NOT do so on the
ground of historical evidence. The fact of Jesus Christ in history is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as is the fact of Julius Caesar. Get this straight. It is not historians who promote the
“Christ-myth” notion. ...his alleged words and actions were documented by numerous people."

Stolen Identity, Jonathan Gray (Pg. 186)

Rewriting History and Making Facts Disappear

An unperson is a person who has been "vaporized"; who has been not only
killed by the state, but effectively erased from existence. Such a
person would be written out of existing books, photographs, and articles
so that no trace of their existence could be found in the historical
record. The idea is that such a person would, according to the
principles of doublethink, be forgotten completely (for it would be
impossible to provide evidence of their existence), even by close
friends and family members.

Making the Historical truth Disappear

Evidence for the Existence of Jesus: Chris White

EDIT - BTW: You are 100% correct about the origins of Islam...

edit on 24-11-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Link to Paper 122 The Birth and Infancy of Jesus
www.urantia.org... th-and-infancy-jesus

The dates given for the birth of Jesus in my reference are converted to the present calendar as if it were in use at the time of ancient events. Revelatory writers would only confuse modern readers by forcing them to convert times into the genealogy of Roman Emperor reigns and local Kings such as Herod where there is yet some dispute.

The midwayers who authored the biography of Jesus, some 500 pages of text, were quite precise in being able to translate the Hebrew moon-based dates into the modern phraseology of the 20th century usages of calendar time. In fact they are so accurate, that a computer proved that the days of the week and dates do match up correctly with our present usages of time. These records are accurate to a degree man-made history is not just because of the ability to use religious forces to determine who said what and when. These Papers are written from archives believed to be in triplicate, one copy relating to these subjects of the life of Jesus being resident in the book I quote from, and one copy existing on the higher spheres of spirit, and a third copy existing even higher in spirit language of the superuniverse of Orvonton. None of this is meant to demand your attention anymore than to say that the languages the Papers now appear in are about forty-two on our planet, and about seventeen on other planets which have followed the exploits of Jesus in their own religions.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
reply to post by BeneathBaseStupidity

You lived up to your name.

You lived down to your IQ...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

The problem with getting information about Jesus is the fact that the info floating around is Biased as it is usually from religious researchers who believe in his existence in the first place. Scholars who research this subject should not be Christians, Muslims or Jews.

I do a lot of searches through this hub.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are numerous different researchers with lots of different opinions and expert information going through there. It's a hive of info ranging through all sorts of subjects especially with what I'm interested in which is the Ancient World and Aliens.

But when it comes to religious scholars I don't trust what they say. It's like priests, bishops and cardinals blurting out the same old God Exists theories. And also there's no way in hell I'd trust what the Satanic Vatican would say especially from the Black 'Jesuit' Pope Adolpho Nicholas and his protege Senator Palpatine aka the White Pope.

I was brought up as a Christian but when I grew up I began to question my faith. I then realized although I liked movies like Ben Hur that God did not exist. Once I got through my silly teenage and trying to get laid years I began to research what I was thinking. So far I have seen nothing to make me believe in God and or Jesus. But I have seen lots of questions and so far very little answers. I work overseas in Algeria and I'm always getting bugged to change my religion to Islam because the Muslims here really like me and can't believe that someone so likable does not believe in God. Honestly, Islam is worse than Christianity especially when it comes to control. Muslims cannot question their religion. They have been told through their Quran that to question Allah carries a stern soul changing penalty.

Christianity isn't as bad but it's still controlling. Going to hell doesn't sound that bad when you look at who u will be sharing hell with. Most if not all the Governments will be going to hell as they are indiscriminately killing people left, right and center. Vatican members will be there too. European Royalty and their Satanic friends. etc etc.

Saw a Trailer for a documentary called 'Caesars Messiah'. What it says makes a lot of sense.

caesarsmessiah.com...

More sense than any Biblical Symbolic story.

The Jury is still out on the Jesus story for me but the more I read and the more I see the more I think Jesus was just a literal invention!! Based on Sun Worship. Forget Zeitgeist. Look at the facts of the other Messiah's before him. They are all the same!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by helen6700

It's still on based on Pagan Sun worship. And it all comes from Sumer and Babylon. The character Jesus was based on hundreds of other Sun Deities from long before. Most of the Bible was written by the Roman family the 'Flavians' and it too was based on Pagan Sun Worship. There were some stories on it based on fact yes but I'm afraid Jesus, Moses and Noah were not. Along with a heap of other literal creations!

Look at the Christian day of worship. Sunday! Part of the word gives it away. SUN!!!!

Hi/
Sunday is the English word for the correct word!
KIRIAKI is the Greek word for the word sunday.....And it means the Lord's Day!
Research some different countries and the word used for Sunday is actually named ''the Lord's'' day in their Language!
History books also speak of a world Flood, and many other Biblical facts!

ICXC NIKA

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by helen6700

Yes I agree there are a lot of facts in the bible but there are also a lot of stories that are symbolic and or misinterpreted too. Same as the Quran.

But there is still no proof of Jesus and God!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Dear stevcolx,

I do a lot of searches through this hub.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
Just between you and me, why? I mean, why are you searching? Atheists have looked at the evidence for Jesus and have decided to accept His existence. Once they do that, are they biased religious researchers under your rule and therefore to be ignored?

If you say, "I'll look at anything except evidence that Jesus existed," what are you searching for? If you reject all evidence for His existence, of course you're going to end up believing He didn't exist. Or are you just searching for the most attractive theory to explain things without using God. Maybe aliens were God, or fourth dimensional creatures.

But if you look only at theories that take it for granted that Jesus didn't exist, you're not searching honestly. Honest searchers find truth.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by MaMaa
Yeah right, like I'm going to trust anything the Pope says! LOL

OH, about that Urantia book...

The Urantia cult is demon channeled Illuminati fraudulent lies with a massive stealth agenda.

Don't be fooled... It's nothing but a massive ruse.

See:

The Urantia Cult is a Skull & Bones Spin-Off
Urantia - One of Satan's greatest masterpieces of deception
Urantia CIA experimental mind control programming
Links to CIA and the MK Ultra
The Cult of Urantia
The Urantia Book Scam
Urantia: The Great Cult Mystery

Admittedly your post confuses me. I have never heard of this book before. I don't believe the bible or this book so it really doesn't matter to me. I don't believe anything the Pope says in regards to god. I don't think the Pope is anything special, he is just a man that people put up on a pedestal. Then again I don't really trust or believe any religious leader. LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

The pope of all people ought to know that Jesus was 33 at the time of the cross and that the day of the cross coincided with a full moon lunar eclipse on April 3rd 33AD, thus placing his birthdate, not "several years" earlier.
Cite
www.bethlehemstar.net...

edit on 30-11-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

C'mon NAM give it up. This is more proof against the theory presented in the thread linked in your signature.

The people at bethlehemstar.net have got to have something wrong. They claim that Herod was alive during the birth of Jesus:

The Magi presumably described the timing of events starting in September of 3 BC and continuing through June of 2 BC. Herod sent them to Bethlehem in search of the child with orders that they return to tell where he was.

Wiki in it's entry on Herod:

Josephus tells us that Herod died after a lunar eclipse. He gives an account of events between this eclipse and his death, and between his death and Passover. A partial eclipse took place on March 13, 4 BCE, about 29 days before Passover, and this eclipse is usually taken to be the one referred to by Josephus. There were however three other, total, eclipses around this time, and there are proponents of both 5 BCE– with two total eclipses, and 1 BCE.

And while there is a chance that he may have died in 1BC it is more likely that it happened in 4BC since the reign of his son Antipas is documented as starting in 4BC.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join