It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, who else has the Snes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Snes ruled! I still love to play Mortal Kombat III now and then, what about you >_>?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
yeah i still have a snes its cool i got quit abit of games. i mostly play some zelda or mortal kombat

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hellz yeah! I rock my SNES right next to my Xbox, Gamecube and original NES...gotta love you some Mario and Donkey Kong!

I still have my scope with that multi-game pack...The good 'ol days

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Don't have a snes, but I do have the first playstation.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by knights5629
Don't have a snes, but I do have the first playstation.

Playstation1, or the first Playstation ever made? That would be great though, even though it would probably be the glitchiest piece of hardware ever.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have a SNES, all original parts, The mouse, and the XBand modem(rare).
I was a Killer Instinct, Doom, Chrono Trigger, ShadowRun, and Super Metroid Junkie. Earthbound, Syndicate, and FlashBack were good also.

I also have an original PS with serial and parallel ports to boot.
I no longer have my NES, but I have one emulated on the Playstation.
*cough*IMBNES*cough*

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have a SNES but the controllers don't work any more (dog was hungry). I do have it on an emulator however. I could never forget Donkey Kong, King of the Monsters, some Mario games and Earth Worm Jim. Personally I play my NES more.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I loved the snes. I used to play Mario (of course) and the Shadowrun game was awesome for its time. I tried the Star Wars one a few times but got bored after being killed at least a trillion times (Obviously I'm just not cut out to be a Jedi)

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I still got one from when I was a kid. Never played it for years though..

My favorite game for it is by far Super Metroid. I always loved that game

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I still have my NES and SNES in a closet around here somewhere. But I haven't even played them since Playstation 1 came out. And that was a loooonnnnnggg time ago. Right now I do most of my Gaming on PC although I have the XBOX, PS2, and Gamecube.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I indeed have a snes and the all powerfull classic NES.
Snes is da bomb, probably the most amount of fun playing video games.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
SNES_ only the best system ever! I LOOOOOOOVED street fighter turbo and ALL the mortal combats (whoooweee!)

the only game that ever rivaled a snes game was Knights from Sega (either Genesis or Saturn...but it seems like anyone i ever talk to about this game has never heard of it. awesome game.
but snes- rules supreme

ps- im sick of all these guys saying "oh im oldschool, i play NES" im like dud- my SNES could blow your NES out of the water any day. thy just like it because it looks older...you know they all go home and play PS2...pansies

[Edited on 11-28-04 by Scat]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I still use my SNES - I've been playing The Lost Vikings on it lately, I love that game.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I own a SNES with about 25 games. My favorite games are Final Fantasy III, The Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past, Super Mario RPG, and Super Metroid.

If you don't have an SNES or your SNES is broken you can dload an SNES emulator for your computer. What it is is basically an exact copy of a super nintendo right on your computer. You can also download hundreds of roms or SNES games right to your computer. Most of which are only a few megabytes a piece.

WARNING............ There is only one problem though. It is illegal to keep the roms on your computer unless you own the original SNES game.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
I still use my SNES - I've been playing The Lost Vikings on it lately, I love that game.

The Lost Vikings is excellent - although I had it on the PC (until my old HDD failed)

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
anyone ever play battle pinball, excellent game

favs where

mario kart
zelda
final fantasy 3
chrono trigger
secret of mana
chaos engine
super mario
super tennis