It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RedmoonMWC

yep ..

and a hella ALOT more than guns .. I assure you~!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
I don't care if you put 20 scopes on a shotgun it will never shoot a mile.

lol true, but they can shoot lasers!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

so true i'm going to go to general chit chat and make a bacon lovers thread and partisanship will run through it

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

If the level of responses, intelligence and fact checking in this thread is an indication of the awareness of the gun owning population, I hope the premise is correct and they are coming for the guns, as it appears some people are too dumb to have them.

I can't believe the sheer ire that has been inflamed by nothing at all.

edit on 21-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ok, that's it.
Last straw.
Know what I'm going to do?

I'm going to make a large sign.
Large CAPS this time.
In RED ink, thick version.

That'll show em!
Silly folk.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadQuacker
They will never take guns from Americans. IF they tried it would be instant civil war imo, I would think they would have to bring in UN troops to enforce it and I don't see that ending well for those troops lol Americans are nuts,

Theres no way any UN country would turn up on the USA borders with weapons drawn.....theres too much weaponry in the hands of the populace and can you imagine how many troops would volunteer to be shot at the moment you left the airplane/boat with better kit than you have on you?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
I love how the President, after getting elected, never gets any input from the people who voted them in. They take it upon themselves to issue orders no matter if they are popular or not.

Its like "Hey you voted me to represent you, thanks for your input, I'm just gonna do it this way."

He did this the first time around, and those same people elected him again.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
And to those who say this cannot happen, let's remember that Obama is the one who got TSA in the airports, signed NDAA, and has spent his last four years doing all he can to chip away at our civil liberties. Taking away guns is just another part of the plan.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The thread is too long to read every post - but I see others have identified the scaremongering as being a hoax, so I want to add to that.

the UN Treaty is about INTERNATIONAL TRADE IN ARMS.

Hours after U.S. President Barack Obama was re-elected, the United States backed a U.N. committee's call on Wednesday to renew debate over a draft international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global conventional arms trade.
- Reuters

Arms Trade Treaty on Wiki.

nothing at all about domestic gun ownership.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

You know what would be fun to just kind-a sit in a tree somewhere and watch ? Some gov. Federally or state official
Marshall's office, Sheriffs deputy, what have you. Walk'in up to a cabin in the Ozarks and bang'in on the door, announcing how all citizens were now duly required by law to relinquish their firearms.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'm a gun owner, it isn't happening. There's too much $ to be made in the sale of guns. Stuff like this "leaked" to create hysteria, keep our eyes from the prize, divide us, and to make more $ as all prices will be artificially inflated.

You'd have a better chance of convincing people to stop humping/making more people than getting our guns.

Really.

Derek

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chadderson

if you depend on a piece of paper to protect your rights then you don't have rights.

you have a God given right to protect your life and that of your family.

if a stranger with a pen and piece of paper is able to prevent you from doing that, effectively, then you lack the balls to protect yourself and your family because you fear arrest more than the welfare of your life and your loved ones.

especially when the hypocrisy is almost comical, since the president and his family may not own a gun, but are surrounded by fully armed men who are capable of dropping you without remorse or hesitation.

edit on 21-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I went through some of the listed weapons using google images search. They all seem to be military grade weapons or the type special forces would use. Forgive my ignorance of guns, being from the uk i have never actually seen a real one. But anyone can see the type of weapons listed are designed for one purpose, to kill lots of people very quickly.......

So the question in my mind is why would anyone want such weapons? what possible reason could you have for wanting to amass a military arsenal? I can understand hunting rifles and a handgun in the home for protection, but not this absurdity. The sooner they ban it the better

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

The reason we want and have and will continue to have is for expressly the reason you indicate. I am through apologizing for my heritage and my country when everyone wants something from us or insists that what we have accomplished in a short period is something to be ashamed of.

Feel free to come visit me on invitation only any time.

Otherwise there are many other like minded areas inside the USA border.

Darwin was right on several fronts. That includes the great ape that is at the top of the planetary food chain.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
So let me get this straight. Americans have the right to bear arms, EXCEPT for the list? So when did the right to bear arms get diced up and quantified into specifically what is okay and not okay?

To answer your question, all you need to do is go back in history a little bit and find out how the "Federal Government" got jurisdiction over the people in the states. They are supposed to be the "servants" of the states. Now they take away our rights and grant privileges. We were given a Republic by the founders. What do we have now? "Google" the following:
United States Incorporated
United States Bankruptcy of 1933
HJR-192
Public Policy vs Public Law
Definition of United States citizen
Those will also lead you to other threads that you can follow. Take your time. Verify what you see by looking at it from all aspects.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

americans have had this idea that the government should fear the people and that the people should not fear the government. the principle of hunting and a pistol for home defense is one small perspective. if the cizitens are obligated by a highly opressive governmentthe above listed videos are examples of why military surplus guns are needed in examples of tactical maneuvers shown by a couple realistic videogames. if the government is going to do what they have said they would do we need these guns more than anything. we cannot let the government get out of control and we need to be as tactically smart or smarter than they are with technology available to us. the us constitution says we should have guns not only for hunting, but for when a totalitarian government gets out of hand. this has happened to too many countries for the armed citizens to ignore. regardless of how gun owners look to some people, mexico has banned guns and it is worse than ever, europe has pretty bad violence but the area in america where i live you can walk around with a large capacity magazine assault rifle and drink coffee and eat donuts with the cops who have the same technology. its called "open carry" and i would recommend that england ceases and desists in its anti gun policy and have gun safety be as important as owning and openly carrying guns of all types. i hope that i have been informative to you Atzil321

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kerontehe

also guns kind of prove evolution if you think about it. we went from throwing stones to throwing really fast projectiles

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
I went through some of the listed weapons using google images search. They all seem to be military grade weapons or the type special forces would use. Forgive my ignorance of guns, being from the uk i have never actually seen a real one. But anyone can see the type of weapons listed are designed for one purpose, to kill lots of people very quickly.......

So the question in my mind is why would anyone want such weapons? what possible reason could you have for wanting to amass a military arsenal? I can understand hunting rifles and a handgun in the home for protection, but not this absurdity. The sooner they ban it the better

How about: to protect ourselves from a tyrannical "government"? Like back during the Revolutionary War. And, yes, our founders were terrorists in the eyes of King George. But, that's all in the past now. We were given a Republic and we threw that away so we could have whatever it is that we have now.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

in my own opinion whoever wants to support banning guns is asking to be thrown in ovens after their vivisection. they don't deserve it but they are asking for it
edit on 21-11-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Where are the sources?
Why do garbage fear mongering blogs without sources get this many replies and flagS?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join