It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
Your posts are as intelligent as your avatar....

Thank you.

Converting from semi to full is relatively easy and common... a simple google search would've told you that...

As I said, Brady Bunch rhetoric. If it were so easy then why have none of these crazed mass murderers done it? By your logic it should happen all the time.

As for a hunter being rational enough to agree with banning automatic weaponry, it's not hypocritical - it's sane.

No, it's hypocritical. There's no way around that. You evidentally agree with the Second Amendment only partially, which makes you ignorant of it's purpose. I don't know what else to say here.

Things are not black and white, but grey.

Wrong where the US Constitution is concerned. It was worded in such a way as to be absolutely black and white. That's why we have a Supreme Court - to make sure that the Constitution is followed absolutely.

I know it's hard for gun nuts to process that (or in the OP case, do simple research without freaking out), but it's true none the less.

"Gun nuts"? So you're saying that you're only a "part" gun nut? Makes me think your story of having hunting rifles is just that - a story.

The US is NOT trying to ban a huge list of guns, or letting the UN write it's laws - that's paranoia - a dodgy trait for someone with a lot of guns; that being said, the US SHOULD ban a lot more and enforce a lot more... the gun fatality rate in the US is simply pathetic.

Wrong again. Obama is working on a gun ban at this moment and you will see it in Congress soon. True, the gun fatality rate is pathetic, and solely the fault of people like you who are bent on disarming the law abiding citizens and allowing the criminals to run wild in the streets with illegal guns.

People of your ilk love to ignore the fact that these mass killings ALWAYS happen in places where guns are already banned. No mass killing has ever taken place at a gun show, or for that matter any building where guns are allowed. The worst gun violence happens in every place guns are restricted. Think L.A., Chicago, and Miami to name a few. However anti-gun nuts just choose to ignore the facts instead of addressing them.

Facts are stubborn things.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

^^^^^^^ That was an absolute massacre of longlostbrother using words. That was fun to read

Law abiding citizens need to continue to stick up for one another, and our constitutional rights. A right unexercised is a right lost.

Thank you AntiNWO!

Happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
He can no longer be defeated at the polls (sigh as the sound of freedom goes out of the republic) but he can be Impeached! The first "high crime" is presenting a fraudulent Birth Certificate (and might as well include his Selective Service card) as evidence that he is not qualified to hold the office of POTUS which requires that the candidate be a Natural Born Citizen.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

I agree... this made me laugh. I am surprised that you did not bring this one up at lunch today. I would have loved to have heard about it.

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join