It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by Cherry0

Hmmmm - - I look at your avatar and think Godzilla. Just curious - - do you like classic Sci-Fi?

I'm not getting a strong energy connection with you - - I should probably do this at another time. I feel water. You don't live on a boat do you?

You seem young (I can not read physical at all - so young means young of mind). Or something like a 30 year old gamer.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Very interesting! That's somewhat close. I am 28 and I would consider myself a gamer, although, I spend a bit less time with games now than I used to since I have a family. The baby is quite a handful. =)

I do like a lot of classic sci-fi actually. No boat but I do live near a river, in Maine. Also live somewhat near the ocean if I drive about 45 min or so. Or it could be that I am an Aquarius, the water bearer (although I was born on the cusp, Jan. 21, Capricorn/Aquarius).

Good job though! I am wondering, do you know why your not getting a strong energy connection with me? I'm curious if it has to do with me or you or other factors......

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by Cherry0

Hmmmm - - I look at your avatar and think Godzilla. Just curious - - do you like classic Sci-Fi?

I'm not getting a strong energy connection with you - - I should probably do this at another time. I feel water. You don't live on a boat do you?

You seem young (I can not read physical at all - so young means young of mind). Or something like a 30 year old gamer.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Very interesting! That's somewhat close. I am 28 and I would consider myself a gamer, although, I spend a bit less time with games now than I used to since I have a family. The baby is quite a handful. =)

I do like a lot of classic sci-fi actually. No boat but I do live near a river, in Maine. Also live somewhat near the ocean if I drive about 45 min or so. Or it could be that I am an Aquarius, the water bearer (although I was born on the cusp, Jan. 21, Capricorn/Aquarius).

Good job though! I am wondering, do you know why your not getting a strong energy connection with me? I'm curious if it has to do with me or you or other factors......

I didn't really think you lived on a boat. I just kept getting a feeling of water - - then a boat. The water was stronger. I'm still not sure about the boat. It actually feels more like your husband has a friend with a boat and helps him work on it sometimes. So its kind of indirect. Could just be your location.

I do not know why I don't get a strong energy from you. I was just born this way - - I don't work at it or do anything to enhance it.

It could be as simple as you are at peace with yourself. Being Aquarius - - maybe your energy flows without any significant "spikes" that stand out.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
WOOOHOOOO

Us Aquarius folk RAWK!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
WOOOHOOOO

Us Aquarius folk RAWK!!

Oh and I haven't forgotten about you Purple. Been sending out energy feelers.

I'm just a red-haired green-eyed Scorpio. You all better behave.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Gingers are sexy

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So are you summising what people are like from their avatars?

Have a go at mine.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What about my avvy, Jig? I value your opinion, and btw, I look forward to your posts and threads. You're a cool old dude in my book.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

you fell into a vat of toxic goo and came out with green hair and white skin... you spend your time trying to destroy the batman!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
So are you summising what people are like from their avatars?

Have a go at mine.

You like race cars?

Something's gotta make that hair stand out like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You are the secret love child of Pennywise the Clown and Bride of Chuckie. I suspect you may have a butcher knife hidden in your mass of lovely green locks! Also, you always root for the "bad guys" when watching horror movies. You are awesome!

P.S. Did Gacy paint your avatar pic?

edit on 29-11-2012 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Gacy???? I did it.
It's a photo that I edited in GIMP (Graphic & Image manipulation program) (I think) It's like PS but free.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I was just kidding Chukkles! I remembered you like horror movies so I went that route with your interpretation. Also I have GIMP as well- it's a pain!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join