It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an avatar stereotypist!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Seriously. All of that is completely accurate. That's a little unsettling. Maybe I should get an avatar like yours so that people wont know as much about me! Thanks for the insights.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is a great thread!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

Maybe I should draw my own avatar as you did. It's like a DIY. I never even thought about it before until you mentioned it! Good job on it btw.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tovenar

Lol, well you don´t need to change yours its perfect ! And what comes to mine you could say as i own the copyright in it im doing something right lol

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by tovenar

3. OOPS AGAIN! I like mustard. I never use ketchup: either substitute barbeque sauce, or salsa up!

Thank gawd! I have used mustard on hot dogs all of my life. I think I was about 33 when I first saw a kid put ketchup on it. Thought fer sure he was the antichrist!

OMG - - why would anyone ruin a perfectly good hot dog with ketchup.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

I have seen now enough that hyperactive avatar of yours so here is what i think.

You are hyperactive maybe sometimes a bit ADHD, when you were a young teachers had to tell you many times to stop and start listening. You are a prankster and enjoy jokes, you like comedy with good dialog and a bit wit and word play,
You are fascinated of ancient cultures even your avatar is a comic character but you chose it because it presents ancient indian culture to you it is like a stone statues Indians have, Mayan.
Your taste of music would be like Blue Mans Group and stomper.. and i let you wait because you are to ancious to get yourself analyzed ( tease at its best

reply to post by Annee

And i want to tell you about your avatar too even you didn´t ask
Its clear and it presents you behind the telescope, this is what Aliens would see when they put their radars on your direction. It tells me that you are very curious person, in your childhood you were the one who asked most questions and still do. when your teachers said there is no life out there in the universe, you were the loudest to disagree. It also has a glamour touch so you like some luxury in your life, you are a bit girlish even you are a adult now, in a good way. Im sure you loved your barbies when you were a kid
you are happy person with good sense of life around you, you don´t worry easily.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I am interested in your ability to read avatars, whats the word old man

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by jiggerj

I am interested in your ability to read avatars, whats the word old man

I see all! Only, you can never tell when I'm telling the truth or pulling your leg, you gun lovin' cowboy!

I sense that you own a horse or two, but leave the mucking to the missus. Good man! lol

Seeing as your profile shows that you have MINUS 2721 points, you most assuredly wear the black hat 'roun these parts. You've been in a few bar fights and have stitches to show for it. Then again, I think you gave as good as you got because I sense you have a talent with a knife.

If you were in a western movie (the only kind that really turns you on) your name would be Black Bart. And you HATED how they turned a good western movie into the joke of 'Cowboys and Aliens'.

Am I right or am I right?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
]reply to post by jiggerj

And you HATED how they turned a good western movie into the joke of 'Cowboys and Aliens'.

couldn't bring myself to watch it, although i believe there were many eyewitness accounts of ufos during the time period it just did not seem like a good movie.

If you were in a western movie (the only kind that really turns you on) your name would be Black Bart.

no, i like all movies, and i would have to say doc would be the only fitting title for me if i was in a western.

I think you gave as good as you got because I sense you have a talent with a knife.

i do enjoy playing with knifes, and enjoy collecting them

You've been in a few bar fights and have stitches to show for it.

i haven't been in bar fights since my younger days, unless it was for fun, and have had a good amount of stitches stopped going to doctor for stitches years ago though, they are a scam, something like 90 bucks a piece. i have learned how to care for my own wounds, but now that i got rug rats stitches are few and far between..

you can never tell when I'm telling the truth or pulling your leg, you gun lovin' cowboy!

its a curse, but not a cowboy more like mountain folk.

I sense that you own a horse or two, but leave the mucking to the missus. Good man! lol

no horses, no missus, ( i know, lucky guy, right?)

im wondering though are you basing this off our avatars alone, or are profiles and past experience with us? i do applaude you for have got some info correct, you defiantly have a talent.
edit on 25-11-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Eh, hes a fraud

He only got one thing right about me and that was my love of video games and that wasnt to hard to guess, considering my Halo 4 avatar

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

reply to post by Annee

And i want to tell you about your avatar too even you didn´t ask
Its clear and it presents you behind the telescope, this is what Aliens would see when they put their radars on your direction. It tells me that you are very curious person, in your childhood you were the one who asked most questions and still do. when your teachers said there is no life out there in the universe, you were the loudest to disagree. It also has a glamour touch so you like some luxury in your life, you are a bit girlish even you are a adult now, in a good way. Im sure you loved your barbies when you were a kid
you are happy person with good sense of life around you, you don´t worry easily.

Thank you so much for your reading.

My avatar is actually quite simple. It represents perspective. "Am I looking in - or am I looking out". If you read my location as well - it says: "Standing on the Moon". From that position you can see Earth in its entirety. We are ONE world - - ONE people. It is sad what we do to ourselves.

My favorite video is Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" www.youtube.com...

That is me in the avatar - color brightened a bit for artistic touch. It is a straight on pic - - representing directness. If you've read any of my posts - - you'd know that is true.

I'm one of those who had OBE's from first memory. I'm one of those who felt from the beginning this is not my world - - I got dropped off on the wrong planet. I was not outgoing at all. I was very shy and confused about why I was here. I knew not to ask questions - - because I knew no one would have the answer.

I always viewed life and things in a more philosophical way - - of how one thing fits together with another - - like a puzzle.

I'm not girly at all. I grew up with 2 brothers in an all boy neighborhood. For my 24th wedding anniversary - - hubby gave me a Saws-all. He knows me
.I do like to dress up for occasions though. Hubby likes that too.

That my porthole is placed in a surrealistic space setting makes me feel comfortable. More comfortable then connection to anything physically tangible.

I did love my Barbie's
. They were my friends. I could relate to them when I could not relate to my peers. Plus I learned to sew. Not exactly the easiest way to learn to sew - - making Barbie clothes.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Hmmm - trying to pick up your energy. I wonder if you need to be online.

I feel young and open. I can't tell chronological age - - so "young" would be young of mind - willing to accept new ideas - new concepts. Open would be similar. You aren't bound by tradition or "supposed" facts.

I'm somewhat distracted by my 5 year old grandson's TV show playing in the same room.

I'm getting confusion. I want to say you question government facts/stories - - - but - its not that strong. Something like you do think there are government conspiracies and coverups - - - but you focus your energies elsewhere.

Your energies seem more focused on positive and what is right - - - not so much on what is wrong.

I don't know if you actually meditate - - - but your energies seem to flow in the realm of spiritual enlightenment. I'm feeling it as a natural flow - - - not a learned process. You KNOW - but you may not Fully know what you know.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Thank you Annee

Young and young in mind i have always connected to positive thinking, i have 8 year old son and i was not a teen mother so i would say young in mind
positive thinking and good sense of humour runs in my family which also had lead to long lives.

Goverment conspiracies, not where i live, been lucky to be born in a country what is uncorrupted and if politician does a wrong doing it basicly is a nail in his/hers coffin what comes to political career. In universal scale i believe there is some, like conspiracy with meds and research. I believe there is a lot of cures which have been hidden from us cos of the greed of money and keeping people sick and consuming meds. Im worried about nature and environment we live as we do so much damage to mother Earth.

I do believe in positive and i believe some day we are all happy and connected to which really matters.

I don´t really meditate in a way we see it being done by media, i have done it few times but it has not become a habit, i don´t practise any methods for lucid dreaming but they come naturally i guess . Every now and then i stop and let the world and nature vibrate around me, i guess thats my way to meditate... as you see as natural flow ?

You are good Annee ! and this has been really fun thread

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Thank you Annee

Young and young in mind i have always connected to positive thinking, i have 8 year old son and i was not a teen mother so i would say young in mind
positive thinking and good sense of humour runs in my family which also had lead to long lives.

I read on one of your threads you have a high functioning son with Asperger behaviors. My grandson is the same way. I do wonder if it is an evolutionary evolvement or that they just don't fit the narrowness of societies structure of today. Your son might be why I mentioned my grandson. Kind of an indirect.

Government conspiracies, not where i live, been lucky to be born in a country what is uncorrupted and if politician does a wrong doing it basicly is a nail in his/hers coffin what comes to political career. In universal scale i believe there is some, like conspiracy with meds and research. I believe there is a lot of cures which have been hidden from us cos of the greed of money and keeping people sick and consuming meds. Im worried about nature and environment we live as we do so much damage to mother Earth.

Any reading requires interpretation. I picked up something - but couldn't quite put my finger on it. The confusion was mine. Perhaps the confusion was because you don't have government corruption - - but I still picked up a concern of something "hidden".

I do believe in positive and i believe some day we are all happy and connected to which really matters.

I don´t really meditate in a way we see it being done by media, i have done it few times but it has not become a habit, i don´t practise any methods for lucid dreaming but they come naturally i guess . Every now and then i stop and let the world and nature vibrate around me, i guess thats my way to meditate... as you see as natural flow ?

I didn't think you did sit down meditation - - but the aspects of meditation were there. I'm the same. I do what I call "walking meditation". If I feel it I just let my mind go - - where ever I am. I definitely feel you were born with a natural connection energy flow. It is who you are - - - not something you try to attain.

Now I can go read your other threads. I don't like to read about someone before I read them. It kind of takes the challenge out of it.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Cherry0

I have seen now enough that hyperactive avatar of yours so here is what i think.

You are hyperactive maybe sometimes a bit ADHD, when you were a young teachers had to tell you many times to stop and start listening. You are a prankster and enjoy jokes, you like comedy with good dialog and a bit wit and word play,
You are fascinated of ancient cultures even your avatar is a comic character but you chose it because it presents ancient indian culture to you it is like a stone statues Indians have, Mayan.
Your taste of music would be like Blue Mans Group and stomper.. and i let you wait because you are to ancious to get yourself analyzed ( tease at its best

Thanks for the reply! Great try but no. Jigger was closer actually.

I would consider myself an introvert and was a rather quite student throughout elementary and high school. I guess you can say I was always the oddball that many avoided or made fun of. I was always pretty shy until I dropped out of high school and went to night school for my diploma. I started coming out of my shell then but not in any dramatic fashion, more that I was finally able to be less afraid and more social, showing more of my true self so to speak.

However, you were right about comedy. I love to laugh and laugh often. =)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't remember what you said about mine, it's been a while... of course anything more than 10 minutes is a while for me

Would you do a chiten a favor?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by Annee

I don't remember what you said about mine, it's been a while... of course anything more than 10 minutes is a while for me

Soon as I have some peace and quiet - - to let my energy flow. Cuz I'm really reading energy - not avatars.

As you know I'm raising my 4 year old grandson - - - hyper - high intelligent - some Asperger behaviors. He just got accepted into a special education class. I'm gonna have a couple free mornings each week. YAY!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Soon as I have some peace and quiet - - to let my energy flow. Cuz I'm really reading energy - not avatars.

As you know I'm raising my 4 year old grandson - - - hyper - high intelligent - some Asperger behaviors. He just got accepted into a special education class. I'm gonna have a couple free mornings each week. YAY!

Great!! It'll be good for you and him both! You'll get a little break and he'll get to socialize with other kids!

I know you work with him a lot and academics aren't going to be as big of a challenge as socialization is thanks to Nanny's help. This will help a lot! He's certainly a lucky young fella having a nanny like you

God knew he was putting him in good hands

If you're anything like me, the "good kids" or " high average kids" are kind of boring. I like the wild little rednecks, the behavior disorders and the gifted kids that nobody can do anything with
They have more "personality"

If it's not a challenge, then why bother doing it

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If you're anything like me, the "good kids" or " high average kids" are kind of boring. I like the wild little rednecks, the behavior disorders and the gifted kids that nobody can do anything with
They have more "personality"

If it's not a challenge, then why bother doing it

Yes - - I like the challenging ones.

And - - I need to dig deeper in reading you because I know a lot about you. Its actually easier to do cold readings.

Also - - I don't do anything to enhance it. Just born this way.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherry0

Hmmmm - - I look at your avatar and think Godzilla. Just curious - - do you like classic Sci-Fi?

I'm not getting a strong energy connection with you - - I should probably do this at another time. I feel water. You don't live on a boat do you?

You seem young (I can not read physical at all - so young means young of mind). Or something like a 30 year old gamer.

edit on 26-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join