It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus fed the 5000. This young schoolgirl just did a whole lot better !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Mods please feel free to put his where you wish I just got a mispost. This is a link to a website called Never seconds . With all the war hatred and general low vibes I thought it was time to bring some light to ATS. This young lady was banned from taking photo's of her school dinners and posting them, it made the news here in blighty a long time ago. Of course as Brits we did naff all until we went to the web site, since then the site has gone from a few thousand hits to nearly 9,000,000. This incredible young lady originaly raised £70 enough to feed 7 kids for a year. YES it is mind blowing. She has now raised £123,698.32.
I sometimes think we'd all be a tad better off if we learn from the kids instead of the warmongers.
Respect
edit on 20-11-2012 by cody599 because: Lack of undrestanding

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Mispost
edit on 20-11-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Mispost ? Help would be nice I'm kinda new to starting threads
Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok Jesus supposedly performed a miracle, whereby when he tore the fish or bread it multiplied into whole new parts. At least that is the general gist of the legend.

So how possibly does some kid having a website getting a few donations even come close to comparing with outright magic?

Very poor comparison there, sorry.
Im not religious or anything, just presenting a valid point of critique.
edit on 20-11-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by PvtHudson

Mispost ? Help would be nice I'm kinda new to starting threads
Thanks

It means he posted something, then decided to delete it.
Usually for common errors.
Nothing major, you can use the Edit button to do it too.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Don't be so down, be inspired, The point of this thread is to inspire not slag off Jesus or anything like that. If you bother to read the website she's done a lot more than sit at home in front of a computer. Maybe we could do something similar rather than just try to shoot down in flames inspirational stories. Oh Muzzleflash I get it that's your hobby.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Haha. Nah Im not shooting it down per se, just trying too add outside perspective if possible.

I suppose its hard for me to sympathize because parents knowingly and willingly sign custody over to the government school system. In those documents they agree to share custody with the state, and agree to whatever policies that entails.

Shouldnt people be seeking freedom and real education instead of debsting the quality of meals fed to the slave peasent class of society?

I dont know, it seems to me if they agree with this system of indoctrination, lies, control, and servitude, they probably deserve a meal fit for a slave accordingly.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Harsh facts, harsh reality.
But its true at least.

Cynical? Nah, more like realistic.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

You have problem with a kid helping to feed kids ?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

No.
I have a problem with slaves agreeing with being slaves, then turning around and demanding better quality meals.

Either declare freedom, or get back in the field I say.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by cody599

Haha. Nah Im not shooting it down per se, just trying too add outside perspective if possible.

I suppose its hard for me to sympathize because parents knowingly and willingly sign custody over to the government school system. In those documents they agree to share custody with the state, and agree to whatever policies that entails.

Shouldnt people be seeking freedom and real education instead of debsting the quality of meals fed to the slave peasent class of society?

I dont know, it seems to me if they agree with this system of indoctrination, lies, control, and servitude, they probably deserve a meal fit for a slave accordingly.

Reality check............... this is not some geo political statement it's an innocent kid doing good stuff. No more no less. I for one applaude her.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

No.
I have a problem with slaves agreeing with being slaves, then turning around and demanding better quality meals.

Either declare freedom, or get back in the field I say.

It's not about anybody demanding anything, it's just a girl with a good heart. Not slavery. Not all of the world has the luxury of debating online, some of them just want to live another day. Feel free to try it out sometime it will however require some discomfort on your part. I've been there and chose to live fly free, it damn near killed me. At least I made the effort

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So a grown man had to resort to magic when a little girl could do it without.
edit on 20-11-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Actually its a geopolitical event because it shows the conditions children are forced into as their parents willingly sign joint custody agreements with the state and place their kids into involuntary servitude. Its involuntary as they are indoctrinated and misled by the very system meant to empower and educate them.

And it is also a touching personal tale of one slaves fight for better conditions to their servitude to the state.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Just ignore muzzleflash. He is one of those that think everything is black and white and if you are not in the privelaged class, you are a serf and must pay him taxes and kiss his horse's feet.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

So a grown man had to resort to magic when a little girl could do it without.

I wouldnt know i wasnt there.
Are you saying this girl tore a fish in half and it turned into two whole fish?

If not, how is it better?

Also, got any proof this charity money was spent wisely? Or is this another 90% overhead cost type charity?
You dont even know, but look how quick you are to pretend.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Thanks for that
Maybe muzzlefleash should get off the pc and onto a plane to ohhhhhhhhhhh lets start with an easy one ............ ummmmmmmmmmm Sowetto. It's still relatively easy there.
Respect

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Thanks for that
Maybe muzzlefleash should get off the pc and onto a plane to ohhhhhhhhhhh lets start with an easy one ............ ummmmmmmmmmm Sowetto. It's still relatively easy there.
Respect

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by cody599

Just ignore muzzleflash. He is one of those that think everything is black and white and if you are not in the privelaged class, you are a serf and must pay him taxes and kiss his horse's feet.

Pathetic and false personal attacks.
You should be ashamed.

Debate properly I implore you.
Attack my statements not my person I beseech of you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join