It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus fed the 5000. This young schoolgirl just did a whole lot better !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by muzzleflash

So a grown man had to resort to magic when a little girl could do it without.
edit on 20-11-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

I wouldnt know i wasnt there.
Are you saying this girl tore a fish in half and it turned into two whole fish?

If not, how is it better?

Also, got any proof this charity money was spent wisely? Or is this another 90% overhead cost type charity?
You dont even know, but look how quick you are to pretend.

Man you need help .At least do a search or at least bother to read the site. When was the last time you helped someone ? Oh of course the whole world is a conspiracy you've done jack all but have all the answers. Please start a thread and enlighten us all

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

May not have been magic Jesus. Could just have been a really really big fish.

To the OP,

Thanks for posting and congratulations to the girl behind this. Good to see young people engaging and trying to do their bit for humanity.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This doesnt prove I won the debate, but it does prove how poorly others debate.

Ignore the issues, make personal attacks, justify avoiding dealing with the points, etc.

Come on at least try to challenge my ideas with more than ad hominems and strawmen.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Also, got any proof this charity money was spent wisely? Or is this another 90% overhead cost type charity?

Man you need help .At least do a search or at least bother to read the site. When was the last time you helped someone ? Oh of course the whole world is a conspiracy you've done jack all but have all the answers. Please start a thread and enlighten us all

So is this a debate or an insult Muzzle contest?

Lets try this agian.
Either ignore my posts, or address my points honestly.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Just thought a bit of good was called for, kinda got caught up in pointless debate there . Ummmmmmmmmmm sorry about that. But thanks for looking.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

To be fair Cody, Muzzleflash raises a very good point about the "overhead" costs for many charities. All sorts of studies have been done over the years into just how much donated money makes it to the target area. In many cases, it really is up to 90% that doesn't make it.

That doesn't detract from what this girl has done or even qualify that this is the case with this particular charity. It is however, a point that should not simply be dismissed. If people are making money off the back of charitable causes (which they are), they need a healthy does of karma coming their way.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

If you choose to hijack a post at least do your research, the difference between you and veg is that you talk bollocks whilst she is on national TV promoting food for kids. Let me think ........................... hmmmmmmmmm on a scale of 1 to 10 .......... you bugger all ............... her thousands. Please don't contribute to this thread anymore if you can't be constructive. If it's a battle of wits you want I suggest you start a thread accordingly Be prepared to be shot down

So is this a debate or an insult Muzzle contest?

Lets try this agian.
Either ignore my posts, or address my points honestly.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

If you choose to hijack a post at least do your research, the difference between you and veg is that you talk bollocks whilst she is on national TV promoting food for kids. Let me think ........................... hmmmmmmmmm on a scale of 1 to 10 .......... you bugger all ............... her thousands. Please don't contribute to this thread anymore if you can't be constructive. If it's a battle of wits you want I suggest you start a thread accordingly Be prepared to be shot down

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
There is no reason to be upset. I am an abolitionist and so of course I gotta say the truth about slsvery in the real world today.

I know why people resort to petty tactics, it is a result of my argument being so well established in facts, that people get uncomfortable and upset when faced with the grim realization they too are in chains.

What are the stages of grief again?

Denial, Anger, and then Acceptance?

Look at the food these kids are given by the State and tell me they arent slaves....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Right, you deserve oxygen because whatever you believe...

But I am an oxygen theif for questioning things and challenging the status quo.
I get it. I really do.

How charitable, yall deserve oxygen but I dont.
Rediculous.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

reply to post by cody599

Just ignore muzzleflash. He is one of those that think everything is black and white and if you are not in the privelaged class, you are a serf and must pay him taxes and kiss his horse's feet.

Yes, and you would gladly welcome a police surveillance state because your car got broken into.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by cody599

To be fair Cody, Muzzleflash raises a very good point about the "overhead" costs for many charities. All sorts of studies have been done over the years into just how much donated money makes it to the target area. In many cases, it really is up to 90% that doesn't make it.

That doesn't detract from what this girl has done or even qualify that this is the case with this particular charity. It is however, a point that should not simply be dismissed. If people are making money off the back of charitable causes (which they are), they need a healthy does of karma coming their way.

I'm so glad this thread didn't make it to the mainstream.
Could have destroyed a little girls dreams.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by cody599

This isn't a multi milion pound co-operation it's a 12 year old girl.
edit on 20-11-2012 by cody599 because: need to learn to type

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I didnt kill your thread or cause any children to starve.

In reality I increased the activity in your thread and I feed two kids every day.

Also spelling errors are really hard to correct on this droid mobile, its quite frustrating.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join