It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would ETs visit us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Probably, life is not common in the universe, and intelligent life is even less common. So ETs would almost certainly be interested in what is going on here on Earth. The conditions we have here on Earth, that are conducive to the evolution of intelligent life, are very improbable. ETs may have to search thousands or millions of cubic lightyears of space to find another place comparable to Earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Maybe they are checking us out to see how dangerous we actually are.

Open nuclear testing on/under the surface and on the seas of the one planet we live on.

Testing biological warfare weapons, and being (not too) subtle about it.

always someplace on this planet a war/crisis is going on.

If they do have bases on the planet, and contact with NWO/other humans, I have no doubt that any control measures are put out there to suppress us from going beyond our own solar system.. It wouldn't suprise me a bit if there are some major warning beacons just outside the orbit of Pluto that say "Enter at your own risk", or something in that vein.

I don't think that any race could be technologically advanced, to the point of traveling between stars/galaxies, yet be as hell bent in suppressing/destroying other factions of the same race. They'd have already destroyed themselves. (If a starship has something with the power to travel those distances, and supposedly at a speed that is above light), they'd have already used the tech as weaponry.

I think they observe out of fear, of what we as a race, would do if our technological advances got us out of the solar system.

If I were them, I'd keep an eye on us too... Just the same as a Lion tamer watches his animals.

Just my 0.02.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
maybe e.t. wants to buy nuclear warheads off of the americans

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Did you ever think that maybe Earth is unique.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ETs are already here. We just can't see them. They are in an higher dimension. Sometimes they come down into 3D and fly around to let us know they exists. But for the most part, they stay in a higher frequency, where it's safe, away from our trigger happy military.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
we are alien clones, they came here and made humans to do there work such as gather resources.

plus all you have to do is look back in history and you will see proof.

cavemen painted ufo's on the walls,famous painters included them in the paintings

end of the world dec 23,2012 (its up to you to change destiny)

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
maybe e.t.'s are interested in our nuclear weapons and want to buy them off the amercians so e.t.'s can blow up their own enemies.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdsEyeView
maybe e.t.'s are interested in our nuclear weapons and want to buy them off the amercians so e.t.'s can blow up their own enemies.

I am pretty sure anyone that has mastered interstellar travel, would have no need for our nuclear weapons.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It's easy.Studying an alien race and civilization would be totally facinating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join