It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

india raises ufo concerns to diplomatic level with china

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

I don't think you can start a thread can you until you have so many posts or comments on your profile? Which i'm thinking is pretty stupid anyway..... Because if you had something really good you pretty much couldn't do anything with it!

I don't know how to upload or embed videos anyway, but if people want to private message me with their e.mail addy, i'd be happy to send it over.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Its not videos by the way - its just one video, a 90 or so second clip.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by I know it all...

I think you may be able to put it in ATS UPLOADS under TOOLS...or pm one of the mods

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Seems to be a trend.

Plasmic orbital spy/surveillance satellites from a starship?
Interstellar plasmic spacecraft!

edit on 21-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

PM SkepticOverlord or Springer - the site owners, or any of the Mods (Hefficide is very responsive). They will instruct you about your Vid and if deemed appropriate they will allow you to post it asap. It will need to be on YT I believe in order to get it on here.

Short of that you only have 8 posts to go until your 20 are up so get typing - reply to me, that's 7 to go

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

How do i PM people? Do i just seach there username?

I'm not a YT user either.... I'm not really good with technology y'know - it would be much better if someone could do it for me? And i just attached them the e.mail :-)

That way they could do the necessary stuff - like i said, i don't believe there "birds & insects" they travel too fast & look rounded metalic - there must be around 30ish of them zipping around.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by I know it all...
Hello people??????

HELLO!!!!

I've got these things on video - anyone hear me???? Not very shrewd on this site - does anyone even read other people's posts?

I agree I think I made a very fine point on page three fourth post up from the bottom but alas no one responded... ah oh well I guess there just isn't anyone in this thread that is interested in a real discussion on this topic. On to the next thread.

-Alien
edit on 11/21/2012 by Alien Abduct because: it was the fourth post up not the third =/

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
The return of the foo-fighters?

My guess would be drones, but interesting that it has made it to a diplomatic level.

I always found It hard to believe that all governments on this planet would practice such discretion on the matter of "un identified flying objects"

You know that is something that always rang true to me too... I could see the USA and Russia and of course China lying to their citizens about UFO's but would every nation lie?? That's the one thing that never made sense.. However the UN is something that may keep the smaller country's in check as their technology catches up and there discovering UFO's are real.. Maybe then there briefed as long as they keep the peace.. just a thought..

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Then patiently make quality posts until you can shoot your UFO wad.

Anywho, I'm disappointed with the Indian government for being seduced by the modern space-age 'ufo' phenomenon...

...I'm equally disappointed with ATS.

The UFO phenonemon is real but that doesn't automatically mean it's "aliens". Wake the *!%# up and think critically.

"We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us." -Terrence McKenna

Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times

Alien Identities : Ancient Insights into Modern UFO Phenomena

The Trickster and the Paranormal

Read these books, or sit on it.

edit on 21-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

"Then patiently make quality posts until you can shoot your UFO wad."

^^^^^^
Well, see as i've been a member since Feb 2010 & posted 13 times - then means i should be able to start the thread sometime around 2015?

Ooops, wrong sorry - i was a "lurker" for around 2 years before i joined - soooooo around 2016 maybe???

Forget it - its not worth the hassle.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I read these aliens caused some problems on the India China border, creating some diplomatic and military problems.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join