It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

india raises ufo concerns to diplomatic level with china

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Sources said a meeting of the boundary coordination mechanism - a highlevel official mechanism set up by the two sides to ensure that the boundary incidents between their armed forces do not escalate - is being scheduled later this month where the issue of "luminous objects" will be at the centre of the discussion

link

the Indian government has confirmed the existence of tennis ball sized UFOs making incursions into its territory.

They have conducted an official investigation.

It has also ascertained the phenomenon is originating from the Chinese side of the border.

They used various instruments to determine the nature of the UFOs.

Radar yielded no results suggesting a non metallic composition.

Spectrum analyser drew a blank.

Reconnaissance drone findings are very inconclusive.

India is concerned china is spying on them with high definition cameras.

India is seriously considering shooting these objects down which may result in a flare-up in its relationship with China.

Is it safe to assume Chinese lanterns have been ruled out? I'm leaning towards yes.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm leaning toward yes too.

It's a pity that the Indian government seems to have no access to the mystical knowledge that sheds light on the 'ufo' phenomenon. That land is no stranger to that level of insight...but the modern government seems to be.

www.amazon.com...

edit on 19-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think it's safe to say these are definitely aliens

Has anyone ever heard of tennis ball sized flying drones, able to fly into another nations airspace being used by the US ?
Lets not forget china is 20-30 years behind the US in its technology

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It's a well known fact that military grade 'hi-tech' is so much more advanced than ours is. We've only had the internet for just over 20 years, colour tv's and such too..... These people are probably watching robotic nanoids act out their fave' plays! This could easily be sci-tech. Shoot one down I say, they know the risks..

Sometimes I wonder if the military really does have all this advanced tech we hear about, they seem awfully reluctant to use it in any war scenario, maybe they'd sooner the world burn than reveal their secret, who knows. It would be interesting to find out though. SHOOT IT DOWWWWWWN!
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
...Is it safe to assume Chinese lanterns have been ruled out? I'm leaning towards yes.

Yes, but it could be miniaturized spy drones created by the Chinese.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
How does one shoot down something the size of a tennis ball? Pull!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The return of the foo-fighters?

My guess would be drones, but interesting that it has made it to a diplomatic level.

I always found It hard to believe that all governments on this planet would practice such discretion on the matter of "un identified flying objects"

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Doesn't sound like human tech at all. Tennis ball sized orbs coming from the chinese side of the border? Could they be "earth lights" coming from geological activity in the himalayas. And they are thinking they are drones of some sort.

How are they seeing these things by the way? They said radar doesn't pick them up. They are the size of tennis balls. THey have got to be seeing them with their eyes and not with equipment. I would love to hear the witnesses accounts of what they saw. Maybe folks on ATS will be more familiar than the indian govt with what they are seeing and can hone it down as to what they are seeing.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

you can not rule that out

star

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
thanks for the post

Having read the full article, I think there are a few points we need to consider,

1. If this was actually Chinese technology, the Chinese would simply say that they don't know anything about the objects in the sky. Its as simple as that. So having a meeting and demanding answers, I doubt, will get the Indians anywhere.

2. Why would China use a "flying camera" to photograph parts of India, when they already have spy satellites capable of doing so? (search for the article describing google earth images of weird markings in the deserts of china, which were found to be part of a spy satellite calibration range)

3. Ok, assuming it is Chinese technology, and they were spying on India. Why the hell did they fix a light source on it in a manner that instantly gives away the position of the vehicle? I would assume that they would take their pictures as discretely as possible, and try and blend in with their surroundings instead of attracting attention.

4. What's there in that part of India that would interest the Chinese so much. Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the sightings have been reported in a sparsely populated area with a few villagers peacefully going about their lives. What's there to spy on? Unless, India is also up to something in that area worthy of Chinese attention. But, if that were the case, I'm guessing the Indians would simply keep quiet and not bring any publicity to the matter in the first place.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

there is the related story of a "robot" that brings these UFOs. if these are Chinese military tech, then they have overtaken the US in robotics...

link

A five-member group of geologists and glaciologists led by Dr Anil Kulkarni of the isro's Space Applications Centre in Ahmedabad were on a research trip through the barren Samudra Tapu Valley. They filmed a four-foot tall 'robot-like' figure, that 'walked' along the valley, 50 m away from them. The humanoid object then rapidly became airborne and disappeared. The encounter lasted 40 minutes. It was seen by 14 persons including the six scientists.
Interesting to note, there are scientists making these observations and not just the military.

India really pulled out all the stops investigating this.

high strangeness

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

It says in this article they filmed the object, well then where is the clip
? I would think that a robotic "thing" having a joy walk in a remote valley would be a pretty big deal if they had the clip to prove that
? They had 40 min to make a pretty decent coverage of the encounter together with pics and vids
Soooo , where are they ?

Don't get me wrong , I am a firm believer in UFO's and hi-tech military gadgets but if they say they had almost an hour with that thing ..... you get my point
?
edit on 19/11/12 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joneselius
It's a well known fact that military grade 'hi-tech' is so much more advanced than ours is. We've only had the internet for just over 20 years, colour tv's and such too..... These people are probably watching robotic nanoids act out their fave' plays! This could easily be sci-tech. Shoot one down I say, they know the risks..

Sometimes I wonder if the military really does have all this advanced tech we hear about, they seem awfully reluctant to use it in any war scenario, maybe they'd sooner the world burn than reveal their secret, who knows. It would be interesting to find out though. SHOOT IT DOWWWWWWN!

I've been thinking about that BUT

if that's the case (and there is no doubt the military have much more advanced things), should we assume they can also travel among the planets or stars as opposed to what NASA gives us?

Because the recent incident of some flying robot or whatever it wasin India is definitely in the capabilities of the military but some incidents regarding UFOs, are such that they would suggest the pilots travel in space..
edit on 19-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well now, taking on board the Ailen side of things, i think any ET would be fascinated by the fact that India has risen from poverty to become a space faring nation. Defintely has to be worth a look I should say.

On the wider context of things, is there not some sort of secret accord between nations of the world in which political differences etc would be put to one side if there was an issue with ET being present like it is being suggested in India? Countries would combine forces intelligence etc to resolve the ET intervention?

Of course it would be fantastic for ET to offically disclose their presence over Dehli or Bejieng for example. That would change everything......

I do hope it is not the chinese messing about with tech and spying. Somehow on this occassion i am inclined to beleive that the Chinese are as puzzled by India over this.....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i once read about a story similar to this between india and china, It was about ufos coming out of the ground on a daily basis in the a place called Kongka La in the himalayas on the china/india border.

I also recall reading another article on India looking to disclose the full existance of ET's, however their silence was negotiable if they could establish a seat on the world security council,

Memory isnt the best but seems very similar in origin to these past stories, do a bit of research on both of the above if you want to compare similarities

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Interesting.

Are there any other sources for these sightings,other than India Times

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Propaganda ? Maybe the chinese have convinced india to play along, so it brings more peace about, through the illusion of more equel powerered forces in the world., More balance and calm, potentially..
edit on 19-11-2012 by pot8er because: Grammar correction.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You guys are so funny. Tiny things seen in the air and the first thing you say is "aliens."

Why do you find it so incredible? China is a master at copying technology, especially when it comes to making something smaller scale, and thus cheaper.

Another member once posted this video here under a different topic, but I feel it applies here, as well.

Considering these things flew reportedly out of their drones range, and they stated specifically vertically, I am more inclined that it is a balloon of some type.
edit on 19-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Current technology has already made them, see this Japanese one...Im sure there are many more Military ones, of different sizes. Some Armies already use ordinary RC planes and gliders with HD cameras on board for reconnaissance.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
These things arent new...................
They have been flopping around that airspace for decades as far as i know.......
Definately otherworldly......
The aliens have a base in the himalaya and these are being used to monitor the two countries activity.....
It would be hard to shoot down an energy ball of plasma.......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join