It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly mistake: IDF wipes out Palestinian family due to technical error

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
It will be interesting to see how much hatred there is from ATS against Israel about this mistake.

US drones make mistakes like this every month, and hardly anyone shouts 'destroy America'.

The drone moves from the US are indeed despicable... but unfortunately there are still too many countries who buy into the zionist lead politics of the American overclass.
I don't want to destroy America... just the few war mongering psychopaths who are calling the shots.

This IDF move is terrible...

Comparing the IDF to Hamas is like comparing navy seals to boyscouts. It's an uneven match and while Hamas rockets cause unwanted damage to both material and the occasional civilians, the IDF really knows how to kill and destroy.

IDF is right arm of the body that is the image of true evil in the middleeast and hopefully Kissinger is right that we wont have an Israel in 10 years time.

I don't understand why we in the west keep supporting the overly powerful zionists and Nuttyyahoo...... we shouldn't be supporting any of the sides at all.
Israel should be slammed with numerous sanctions and be completely isolated from the world society.

We owe Israel NOTHING.... Israel can offer us NOTHING. Let them perish on their own accord....
edit on 19/11/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
IDF and Hamas, immature minds, children and their destructive toys. Both IDF and Hamas should burn in hell for what they are doing.

But sadly we are already in hell!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Its not like it wasn't going to happen

The question is, how many more times will it happen?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
It will be interesting to see how much hatred there is from ATS against Israel about this mistake.

US drones make mistakes like this every month, and hardly anyone shouts 'destroy America'.

It's a mistake if a weapon explodes in the armoury, and people are killed.

If your making deliberate bombing runs with jets and attack choppers, firing into civilian housing areas indescriminately and blowing them into rubble, this is not a mistake...it's a war crime and a crime against humanity.

Israel leadership should be before the hague in a cage.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i'm just waiting for that tool sell out arrogant little prick, don lemon, on cnn to say it was the water heater.

or that the family may have been firing rockets.

its pretty safe to assume that the guy moved.

how many other technical errors, apparently the new name for mass murder and if its a lie, genocide, because they got the guys address from a 25 yr old driver's license application.

here you have an occupying military force killing entire families, and there is zero outrage by the msm.

but assad and gahdaffi are being lynched on the news daily for killing civilians.

and the b.s. that the idf doesn't target civilians, then wtf are they targeting when they drop 1000 lbs bombs on an apartment complex or in the middle of a neighbourhood.

if this was anybody else, the u.s. would already be organizing a coalition of the willing and 100's of u.n. condemnations.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

If your making deliberate bombing runs with jets and attack choppers, firing into civilian housing areas indescriminately

Except Israel is not doing that....

it's a war crime

Done by hamas....

Funny how Hamas are the ones indiscrimately attacking civilian areas, yet it is Israel, defending itself against hamas terrorist attacks you want before the Hague....

bias anyone?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

You keep on deluding yourself if it eases your conscience Bruce.

I'm under no illusions who the terrorists and murderers are, and who those desparately attempting to defend their families and homes in the face of overwhelming evil are.

But you carry on supporting your Zionist fascist pals.

Bias anyone?...oh yes, i'd say so.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

If your making deliberate bombing runs with jets and attack choppers, firing into civilian housing areas indescriminately

Except Israel is not doing that....

it's a war crime

Done by hamas....

Funny how Hamas are the ones indiscrimately attacking civilian areas, yet it is Israel, defending itself against hamas terrorist attacks you want before the Hague....

bias anyone?

If you sit back and read... many of us who you think are anti-israel are really anti-support of either side in the middle east.

The main problem is, that the media and the western governments and blind sheep constantly blab about how we need to protect Israel and blah blah and so on.

WHY is it that we need to protect Israel? It's not a country any of us need to respect any more than others. They are not special. We don't owe them a single thing in this world.

Unlike Israel, Hamas and the palestinians aren't getting that much help. They have inferior weaponry, their aid ships gets intercepted by the israelis and far more palestinians gets killed than israeli zionists.
So why does Israel need more support? They seem to be perfectly capable of #ing things up on their own.

The world community, based on ideals of peace, CANNOT exist as long as the west for whatever reason it is, keeps sending money and weapons to Israel....

It is beyond me WHY we insist on "protecting" a country that we owe no allegiance. They have dug their own grave... let them lie in it in whatever time they see fit.

A world without war and disagreement in the middle east is a world of peace, and we all know what that takes... no side wins, no side loses.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stinka
At least the idf are actually having a go at hitting legitimate targets

As opposed to you know, firing off rockets indescriminately like Hamas

Just sayin

And yet they still manage to kill more civilians then Hamas does by a factor of more than 20 times.
edit on 19-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

You keep on deluding yourself

I am not the one deluding themselves, supporting islamic terrorists who have vowed to destroy another country

I'm under no illusions who the terrorists and murderers are, and who those desparately attempting to defend their families and homes in the face of overwhelming evil are.

Same here, so we both agree Hamas are the terrorists and murderers and evil.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Excellent post flice.

The main problem is, that the media and the western governments and blind sheep constantly blab about how we need to protect Israel and blah blah and so on.

WHY is it that we need to protect Israel? It's not a country any of us need to respect any more than others. They are not special. We don't owe them a single thing in this world.

This is exactly my thinking too. WHAT has Israel ever done for us?

Apart from continually holding it's begging bowl out and buying weapons from our aerospace indust...ah...i think i may have just answered the question of why flice...we give them money, they buy our weapons to kill children with..all nice and cosy..well not for those being murdered with the weapons of course, but at least the economy gains eh? (sarcasm)

Although in all seriousness, it was this kind of question that prompted me to look deeper into the issues, and i seriously do not like what i have learned over the years, or that people in the West give the terrorists Billions in so-called 'aid' every year (MORE than the rest of the entire world gets in aid a year combined!).

The thing that sticks in my mind, is that Israel must have something over us, something on us that compells the West to keep it's mouth relatively shut and it's wallets wide open.

Then i remembered a quote by an outgoing head of Israeli Armed forces a couple of years ago, in which he said (paraphrasing here) that "...the West ought to know, that should the state of Israel, ever look as though it is going to be overrun or destroyed, we have a nuclear weapon aimed at EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THE WEST.."

IOW, they think it's a good thing to take down the entire planet, including those that fund it, if it looks like they won't make it.

There's probably a thread about it on here, from a couple of years ago. That's a fairly good incentive for governments to want to maintain the staus quo i would have thought...personally, i'd have built in a 'kill switch' with every one of their hundreds of nuclear missiles delivered to them.

Nice to think that the hard earned money we give them is being spent responsibly...eh?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I am not the one deluding themselves, supporting islamic terrorists who have vowed to destroy another country

Do you support the FSA in Syria?

edit on 19-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Then i remembered a quote by an outgoing head of Israeli Armed forces a couple of years ago, in which he said (paraphrasing here) that "...the West ought to know, that should the state of Israel, ever look as though it is going to be overrun or destroyed, we have a nuclear weapon aimed at EVERY MAJOR CITY IN THE WEST.."

you can of course show a valid source for that.....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You keep on deluding yourself

Same here, so we both agree Hamas are the terrorists and murderers and evil.

Obviously we don't agree, so let's not get busy with the playground level quips if you don't mind.

I support the rule of law mate, i don't support attacks on innocent civilians.

Israel has and is continuing to commit crimes against humanity, as it has done throughout its entire history from it's barbaric, and terrorist inception against the British first, then (and continuing) against the Palestinian and Gazan populace...then against just about everyone else in the region...with it's sights now set on Syria and Iran.

How many dead and displaced is enough for you to open your eyes i wonder?

If the Soviets had at some point during the cold war, attacked and occupiped the USA or UK or whatever country you hail from, and had murdered most of your family, your neighbours families, and then bulldozed your home or simply claimed it as their own...would you just rationalize it as 'par for the course'..'one of those things'..'never mind then'..and get on with your life in a ghetto created from a small, unproductive patch of land?

Or would you want to resist?

Would you want to strike back at the Soviets, even if all you had were throwing stones or crudely made and largely ineffective fireworks, that the Soviets could easily shoot down with their version of 'Iron Dome' if they strayed too near to buildings they have siezed?

Would you consider your actions to be that of a terrorist, a militant or a justifiable retaliation against a brutal and oppressive occupier?

Well, this is what is happening in Palestine and Gaza, only the 'Soviets' are the Israelis and the US citizens are Palestinians and Gazans.

Search out a YT video called 'Israhell on Earth'...if you're interested in learning a little of the truth rather than parrotting Zionist Israeli propaganda.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

you can of course show a valid source for that.....

What...is that your way of asking me nicely for a link Bruce?

If you ask nicely, because you can't be bothered to search out information for yourself..i'll hold your hand and try to find a link to a thread discussing it on here...or you could pull your finger out and search for yourself..up to you Brucey.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I suppose good manners are a little too much to expect...

In any case, here are a few links and quotes to get you started Bruce.

The Samson Option

In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft.

The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of “very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.

So..blackmailed the USA under threat of nuclear strikes...nice..strike one.

An L.A. Times article from 2002, with the following quote by Professor David Perlmutter of Louisiana State University: (bold emphasis is mine)

"Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it.

Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza?

What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?"

Perl-nutter seems more like it, advocating Israel destroys the planet and relishing the prospects of a worldwide nuclear winter and thinks it would be 'justice'!

And he's remarkably uneducated regarding history for a professor it seems. Perhaps he was a professor of home economics or woodwork or something!..strike two.

And from 2003, by Martin Van Creveld, quoted in the book by David Hirst, 'The Gun and the Olive Branch'.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome.

Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible.

Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under

Hmmm...got enough to be getting on with Bruce..or would you like more?

It's clear, in top Israelis own words, that Israel is the most dangerous, fanatical terrorist group of loonies in the world today, perhaps the most dangerous threat to the survival of our species, not simply a religious group or other, but our entire species and this biosphere we all live upon, the world has ever seen.

Defend them all you like mate...i don't hear Iran, Syria or indeed any other 'according to Israel' - radical nation, saying anything remotely as insane. No other group has threatened the entire world, and targetted the countries and cities of supposed allies, financial and political supporters alike with high yield nuclear WMD's...just Israelis...strike three.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am sure they will use the same excuse as always *hamas was hiding behind women and children* again to justify their poor intelligence. Because Israel is perfect

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinka
At least the idf are actually having a go at hitting legitimate targets

As opposed to you know, firing off rockets indescriminately like Hamas

Just sayin

Sure maybe level the playing field so they are not firing rockets off a pick up truck ... Just sayin

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

In any case, here are a few links and quotes to get you started Bruce.

Except none of them actually back up the claim you made.... funny that!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
wait a second here.

Hamas has a Rocket Chief? Who's he - the guy they send to the gas station for "rocket fuel" ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join