Deadly mistake: IDF wipes out Palestinian family due to technical error

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sh*t happens. It's not like Israel is the only one to ever kill civilians, by accident or not.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Happens in war. A war that started with a month of rockets at Israeli homes.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

To answer your question because its in the bible that we are not to turn our back on Israel. Hey not my beliefs but thats the reason.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

If you dont have a source just say so.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It wasn't a mistake - the Zionist IDF always aim for what they hit and hit for what they aim for.........they are very good shots and they know exactly what they are doing!!! When someone or some family is targeted by the IDF - that's it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Valedictorian

There's no military in the world that hits every single target they shoot at, every single time they shoot. Whether it's a GPS guided weapon, or a laser guided weapon, every military eventually makes a mistake and hits the wrong target.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That's why no argument can be justifiably solved with violence... because somebody unrelated to your argument is going to get hurt, and that is absolutely unforgivable. There is no such things as a "military hero" and the indiscriminate labeling as such of all US armed forces members makes me want to vomit.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinka
At least the idf are actually having a go at hitting legitimate targets

As opposed to you know, firing off rockets indescriminately like Hamas

Just sayin

wow...

an all new low for the human race

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If people choose to stay and live in a war zone then they should be prepared to be killed at any moment.
The reason i dont live in gaza next to a terrorist missile chief is because i`m not ready to die yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NysgjerrigDame
'In a war as such, there are no civilians.'
-- Adolf Hitler

And the Allies agreed with him-the fire bombings of Dresden, and Hamburg are testimony to that, not to mention Tokyo, Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

The "scorched earth" policy has been around for a while-break the enemy's will to fight by attacking civilians. It lets the soldiers know that if they continue, they're killing thier own people. It lets the common people know they should no longer support thier government, or provide material support to the troops.

Of course, it is reprehensible, but what's amazing is how when the West does it, it's perfectly acceptable, because our enemies are "terrorists," "Commies," "Nazis," etc. When the other side does it, it is totally unacceptable and justifies more violence-against thier civilians, of course.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

Originally posted by NysgjerrigDame
'In a war as such, there are no civilians.'
-- Adolf Hitler

A very nice quote..A genius philosopher..Adolf Hitler...
edit on 19-11-2012 by deccal because: (no reason given)

I did not quote Adolf Hitler out of respect for him. I quoted him to show the hypocrisy of the Israeli government. They constantly remind the world of how they were mistreated, yet do those same things that were so horrible when they were done to the Jews. I was pointing out how warped the whole thing is.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I remember the good old days when a dead civilian was considered a win.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This isn't going to end till 1 side is no longer there I think both sides have made that clear so what do we do?
Let Israel finish it once and for all or force a cease fire & tell Hamas under no uncertain terms the next rocket you fire will be the end of Hamas period.
Those are the only options I see, people are saying let the Arabs gang up on Israel ok let them but then you also have to let them defend them self to the full extent of their capabilities which we all know means the a Muslim slaughter.
Who are these idiots who complain about the Sampson option? What do you think your own country would do if faced with total annihilation? Must be the same idiots who carry on like Israel deliberately targeted an innocent family, give me a break I suppose the USA deliberately targets Red Cross or allied forces.
People lets try & keep the stupidity to a moderate level, you want these people to face the Hague ha ha who is going to take them there Team merica the worlds most deserving of a war crime trial? Now that would be ironic I mean moronic. How many civilians died in the big bad shock and aw tactics used on Iraq after they were illegally invaded by US? How many cheered it on & made extra pop corn. What is the death toll in Afghanistan atm?
Equal force, wait what? How many died in sep-11? how many died in Iraq? is a drone launching hell fire missiles from 30K feet proportional to a rusty old AK? No drone strikes are launched on market places or residential buildings are they?
Israel makes me sick, groups like hamas make me sick, a large portion of Muslims of the area & their barbaric ways make me sick but team USA still holds the current tittle, so what ya gonna do.

IMO anytime a civilian supports/funds/cheersa group like Hamas they are no longer a civilian, just like those in Dresden & places if you go to work in morning making bullets bombs planes guidance systems or whatever you are wearing a uniform & are a valid target.

Why would Israel waste fuel & explosives to target this random family? Please it was a mistake plain & simple not saying they care just saying they did not target a random family or go on an indiscriminate bombing run plain & simple.
Now the good Muslims of Egypt are coming to the party good hopefully Israel can teach them a lesson in response to crucifictions or killing non Muslims just because they aren't Muslim. Go Egypt you piller of morality u.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Just sayin

If I could give you 100 stars for that I would.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The last time i made a technical error, no families died.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeekTruth101

and the last time you were running a military opp against combatants who hide amongst densely populated civilian areas was when exactly?

Just so I can make an accurate comparison between u & IDF that is.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Just sayin

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha what a funny joke, thanks Dane Cook. Dropping bombs on toddlers, or in this case, toddlerists, why didn't I think to make jokes about that! That's a classic! Next time me and my braindead buddies are at the bar I'm going to make jokes about blowing up entire families. Nothing tickles my funny bone like the mangled corpses of children following an airstrike!

I guess I keep forgetting that people on the other side of the world are subhuman and as such their lives don't matter. I hope Israel flattens Gaza and squashes the terrorist Palestinian cockroach threat there.

Hey, here's a good one: ETHNIC CLEANSING L O L ! If you think killing families is funny, just imagine how hilarious another holocaust would be! Oh man, all those dead families, ha ha ha! Hitler+Netanyahu 2016 genocidal dream team!

/sarcasm

Really though, you think this is something to joke about? CIVILIANS, buddy, CIVILIANS. These people we're not Hamas.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WorkingClassMan

You do realized that Gaza is BLOCKADED, right? It might as well a Jewish ghetto in the mid 1930's. It's not like Hamas are these jerks who randomly decided it would be a good idea to fire rockets into Israel.

When Israel's government takes a moral stance I'll start backing them, but I don't blindly side with dips***s. Israel is in this mess because it caused this mess. Israel, during it's conception, forced Palestinians out of their homes by threatening to kill them. It then gave those homes to Jewish immigrants. This was deemed widely unpopular the rest of the Arab world, and thus they tried to conquer Israel, but failed. They tried again, and failed again. If Israel had settled for peaceful coexistence with the Palestinians in the first place, none of this would be happening. There were plenty of Jews and Christians who lived amongst Palestinian Muslims prior to the creation of Israel.

I suggest reading up on both sides of the struggle, as it is hardly as black and white as, "Israel is always under the threat of annihilation, they have every right to kill everybody!" Israel is constantly getting death threats because it does more than enough to piss of it's neighbors on a nearly weekly basis. I'm sorry, but if you move into a new neighborhood by forcefully evicting a family at gunpoint, then killing a few of your neighbors kids, you're not exactly in a position to complain when your neighbors threaten you.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
If people choose to stay and live in a war zone then they should be prepared to be killed at any moment.
The reason i dont live in gaza next to a terrorist missile chief is because i`m not ready to die yet.

The level of retardation among Israel supporters is astounding.

Gaza is a packed prison and there is no place to go. Your argument is ridiculous. You basically blame the people for not leaving the place they live.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join