It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iphone App That Tracks Chemtrail Tankers in Real Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I'm not sure how search for Mike Brown's "Easter Bunny" (now officially known as Makemake) would be unsafe.

That's kind of the whole point, isn't it? What is safe when you don't know what's secret? Putting ourselves in the place of evil Big Brother, how best and minimally to compile a list of rogue sky researchers?

Oh, a sleeping drunkard
Up in Central Park,
And a lion-hunter
In the jungle dark,
And a Chinese dentist,
And a British queen—
All fit together
In the same machine.
Nice, nice, very nice;
Nice, nice, very nice;
Nice, nice very nice—
So many different people
In the same device.
Kurt Vonnegut, "[Bokonon's] Fifty-third Calypso", in Cat's Cradle, p. 2.

The Fifty-Third Calypso

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

They are already tracking you.
Your debit card, you cell phone, your car.

And let's not forget this one..

Your address... You get mail, either at home or a PO box...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
And let's not forget this one..

Your address... You get mail, either at home or a PO box...

Gasp - so they also know WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!!

How do we stop this?

Someone should develop an app to stop this intrusion!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

What is safe when you don't know what's secret? Putting ourselves in the place of evil Big Brother, how best and minimally to compile a list of rogue sky researchers?

What makes you think something is secret?

People who use this app are not being tracked, and what makes you think that the gov't cares about those who use this app?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Someone should develop an app to stop this intrusion!

That won't work the gov't will use it to track you....

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Perhaps you could do a little more research into these features yourself?

If I were to put all of this information into one post, there wouldn't be anything left for you to say. I believe in inclusion whenever remotely possible.

they never have for any app I have loaded, including this one and various weather apps.

Well, Missy, then you're not reading the fine print nor the screen flashes.

the programme is run by someone in Sweden IIRC - you could do a little research on them perhaps?

Sweden? That would be the place that has accused Assange of sex without a condom in an effort to extradite him to the U.S. where he is Public Enemy Number One for publishing a video of Reuter's journalists and civilians and children being murdered. Real high moral ground.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Perhaps you could do a little more research into these features yourself?

If I were to put all of this information into one post, there wouldn't be anything left for you to say.

It seems to me you don't actually have any information at all - you didn't know where the organisation that gathers in the info and publishes the app is based and you do not actually know what permissions it has on android phones, and you suggest your inability to do this basic research is a favour to me?

Yeah...right!!

I believe in inclusion whenever remotely possible.

And yet you include no actual evidence??

they never have for any app I have loaded, including this one and various weather apps.

Well, Missy, then you're not reading the fine print nor the screen flashes.

I quoted the permissions the apps have and you have provided what evidence? Oh yeah - none at all!

the programme is run by someone in Sweden IIRC - you could do a little research on them perhaps?

Sweden? That would be the place that has accused Assange of sex without a condom in an effort to extradite him to the U.S. where he is Public Enemy Number One for publishing a video of Reuter's journalists and civilians and children being murdered. Real high moral ground.

What moral high ground? You were asking about whether any info gets reported to the DOD - i suggest a good place to start with finding an answer to yuor own question would be to research the organisation that publishes the app - which happens to be located in Sweden (AFAIK)

Sweden's laws on sexual behaviour and CT theories of political use of such seems a long way OT and an attempt to distract from the actual topic.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quoting

edit on 19-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I'm not sure how search for Mike Brown's "Easter Bunny" (now officially known as Makemake) would be unsafe.

That's kind of the whole point, isn't it? What is safe when you don't know what's secret? Putting ourselves in the place of evil Big Brother, how best and minimally to compile a list of rogue sky researchers?

What is a "rogue sky researcher" and how does looking for information on a dwarf planet make that person "rogue".

Dwarf planets such as Makemake, Eris, Sedna, Pluto, etc. have been out there for 4.5 billion years "just doing their thing". Why should anyone care that we learn of their existence? It's not like suddenly these dwarf planets are going to cause trouble after 4.5 billion years, just because we humans now know they exist.

edit on 11/19/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: speellling, and; grammar

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

People who use this app are not being tracked

You and your absolutes...and you would know this because???!!! Every electronic everything is tracked. That's what satellites and quantum computers and palm tree towers are for. If you're on the grid, in any electronic way, you're tracked. That's why people cover their tracks, electronically speaking.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

You and your absolutes...and you would know this because???!!!

I use this app on an android phone, that's how I know...

That's why people cover their tracks, electronically speaking.

Most people that need to cover their tracks do so because they have done something that they don't want to be associated with.Common tactic used by criminals.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I quoted the permissions the apps have and you have provided what evidence?

So it makes a difference to you, does it, whether or not it's the app or the android software setting permissions? Picky. Why do me like that? There's no android app that doesn't require extreme permissions at one end or the other.

What moral high ground? You were asking about whether any info gets reported to the DOD - i suggest a good place to start with finding an answer to yuor own question would be to research the organisation that publishes the app - which happens to be located in Sweden (AFAIK)

So you think Sweden is at some end of the earth location; still in some sort of primitive mode? In the 1980's (yes...before internet) the DOD was already putting out spider apps, selling them through contractors, marketing them to foreign governments as logistical tools. Have they been sitting on their hands then for the past 20 odd years?

P.S.: I came to see a movie; not an epic.
P.S.S.: K.O. in the 15th was a few posts ago. Think I'll hit the shower and go pick up my check.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I quoted the permissions the apps have and you have provided what evidence?

So it makes a difference to you, does it, whether or not it's the app or the android software setting permissions? Picky. Why do me like that?

Asking for evidence is "picky"??

There's no android app that doesn't require extreme permissions at one end or the other.

Evidence? Define "extreme"?

So you think Sweden is at some end of the earth location; still in some sort of primitive mode? In the 1980's (yes...before internet) the DOD was already putting out spider apps, selling them through contractors, marketing them to foreign governments as logistical tools.

Evidence?

relevance to Flightradar24? Or just more of your gish galloping?

Have they been sitting on their hands then for the past 20 odd years?

Would you care to see if you can establish any actual link to Flightradar?? Or indeed anything vaguely relevant to the topic at all??

you are good at throwing out random claims of connection without any actual evidence to back them up, introducing new "claims" rathe than bothering to back up any that yuo have made previously - this is a well known disinfo technique called (as above) Gish Gallop

edit on 19-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quoting

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

People who use this app are not being tracked

You and your absolutes...and you would know this because???!!! Every electronic everything is tracked.

you and your absolutes - and you know this because???!!!

That's what satellites and quantum computers and palm tree towers are for. If you're on the grid, in any electronic way, you're tracked. That's why people cover their tracks, electronically speaking.

you and your absolutes - and you know this because???!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You and your absolutes...and you would know this because???!!! Every electronic everything is tracked. That's what satellites and quantum computers and palm tree towers are for.

Wait, when did they get quantum computers working?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Well duh - of course they have quantum computing - otherwise they wouldn't be able to track everyone - QED!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
Most people that need to cover their tracks do so because they have done something that they don't want to be associated with.Common tactic used by criminals.

Sounds an awful lot like the tactics of the scumbags that are poisoning our air, soil and surface water with chemtrails, eh?

We got hammered this morning in NW Florida. The chemical blooms grew into a full scale gloomy overcast. I sure wish we had the details on who, what, when, where and why. It would be be nice to organize protests large enough to shut down this crime against humanity.

I wonder how many people are having respiratory problems? Cancers? Dementia caused by eating produce or livestock contaminated with aluminum? What other experiments are these miscreants into?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

So does the app send android serial information to a DOD contractor data mining group in order to track who is tracking planes? Androids consistently and constantly 'tell' you that all your information is open if you use apps that are weather or temperature related, for instance, and ask for signatures on disclaimers. They tell you this is necessary in order to integrate the app properly within your system.

I find it funny how you asked the question of implied consent on a phone app,
and the discussion was directed in this way.
All seem to be avoiding your implied consent question.
I guess they have given consent,
and expect us to do the same.
When they say,
if you have nothing to hide,
and if you have consented,
then you should be like us,
and have nothing to fear.
Am I hearing their words right,
as this is what I just read.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Some day
I will understand the concept
that we have nothing to fear if we all consent.
Some of the language in the contract will be,
necessary evil,
nothing to fear,
etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
And as usual the joke of the day is,
The chemtrail debunkers are on the internet telling people
that if your doing nothing wrong,
you have no need to fear,
or defend your actions.
So again why do they defend contrails