It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iphone App That Tracks Chemtrail Tankers in Real Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Came across this Iphone app that tracks Air Traffic Around the World.

Interesting...

Seems after further investigation there is a slight delay (5min) in the US. Still could be very useful if it works... But I doubt the CT tankers are using transponders...

FlightRadar24 Pro
Description
Turn your iPhone or iPad into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world in real-time. Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.

Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 50 countries including Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), and CNN (US).

Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking app around the world include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Push notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Emergency squawk notifications
* Banner free

Anyway for what it's worth here's the link..

Flightradar24

edit on 18-11-2012 by GoKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Flightradar24 is nothing new and is far better with a PC than on either the I-phone or Android.

www.marinetraffic.com... is also a good site for the marine version of the same kind of thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Well, I grew tried of waiting for you to post it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's not an app for tracking chemtrails .. but it's still a fun app ..

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If the chem trail planes aren't logged or tracked like commercial flights though, they wouldn't appear flying in the app. So that's how you could know what the plane is maybe? Never used it, or heard about it before.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Flightradar24 is nothing new and is far better with a PC than on either the I-phone or Android.

www.marinetraffic.com... is also a good site for the marine version of the same kind of thing.

You mean they have chem TANKERS too? Floating around the seas deploying plumes of genetically modified air to convert the atmos?! Why else would they make an app that can track boats?????

Bummer, so I guess we're in for a new wave of Chem Waves...

I'm sure I've never seen waves linger that long before, surely this is not natural!?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Well, I grew tried of waiting for you to post it.

Or you could have used the search function, or the search function, or even the search function

Great research skills - no wonder you track down all those chemtrails!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well judging by the flag and stars, and this reply:

Originally posted by P-M-H
If the chem trail planes aren't logged or tracked like commercial flights though, they wouldn't appear flying in the app. So that's how you could know what the plane is maybe? Never used it, or heard about it before.

Some people hadn't heard about it yet.. No wonder seeing how it was buried in some out dated post.. If I had replied to an old post yall would have found fault in that... Buried on page 7 of a post titled: "New Chemtrail vids: Close-ups of full wing spraying" How could I have missed that....

You really should mind your business this had nothing to do with you... mod wanna be....
Get a real job Shill.......

Mod: and you wonder why we come unglued when dealing with S-A people like this..........

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

You derailed your own thread with the misleading title...

Anyway, posting about tankers isn't derailing a chemtrail/geo-engineering thread, since firstly there are proposals to use ships to spray sea water in an effort to curb climate change/global warming/whatever.
And secondly ships can make trails just like a plane makes trails.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by GoKill

And secondly ships can make trails just like a plane makes trails.

They even have a name - ship tracks - and unlike contrails, which people spotted within 15 years of aircraft stating to fly, people didn't know about them until a century or more after steam ships started plying the seaways.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well judging by the flag and stars, and this reply:

Originally posted by P-M-H

Some people hadn't heard about it yet..

Indeed - I don't doubt that.

However that wasn't what I was replying to - this was

No wonder seeing how it was buried in some out dated post.. If I had replied to an old post yall would have found fault in that... Buried on page 7 of a post titled: "New Chemtrail vids: Close-ups of full wing spraying" How could I have missed that....

By not using he search engine - there - that's the 4th time you've needed to be told that it exists!!

the USAF will incorporate ADS-B into its IFF system.

Even Airforce One will have to have it - although I suspect that as with current practice its position will not be shown.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Plane Finder PC and app are similar ... planefinder.net...

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So does the app send android serial information to a DOD contractor data mining group in order to track who is tracking planes? Androids consistently and constantly 'tell' you that all your information is open if you use apps that are weather or temperature related, for instance, and ask for signatures on disclaimers. They tell you this is necessary in order to integrate the app properly within your system.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

They are already tracking you.
Your debit card, you cell phone, your car.
If you have a reason to worry, then be afraid, be very afraid, otherwise, you will blend into the millions of other non interesting traffic that flows from server to server.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So a list of androids that are tracking planes is uninteresting? and just 'flows from server to server'?

So if you're not worried and you're a terrorist, you got nothing to worry about. If you're not a terrorist but you just worry...'be afraid, be very afraid'...and that makes just loads of sense. So where you go; that's where you are.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
So where you go; that's where you are.

It's wherever you go, there you are. but yea, you get the point.

fact is, everything is tracked. Not to be paranoid, just to be real. how you get access to that data is another story, and how it gets categorized is yet another story. But if you are not actively looking for trouble, I think you will not be interesting enough to make front page news on anyone's radar.

Searching for chemtrails would be the safest searching you could do. next to actively searching for the Easter bunny that is.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Searching for chemtrails would be the safest searching you could do. next to actively searching for the Easter bunny that is.

Searching for the Easter Bunny is not that safe. Easter Bunny was the temporary name of one of the planetoids beyond Pluto that Mike Brown of CalTech/Palomar 'discovered'.

What astronomical object was once called the Easter Bunny?

As far as searching on chemtrails, they're really not a secret anymore. They've morphed into geoengineering, sunscreen, cooling the planet, rainmaking ad nauseum. So even though they're everywhere, the path is clearly marked.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Searching for the Easter Bunny is not that safe. Easter Bunny was the temporary name of one of the planetoids beyond Pluto that Mike Brown of CalTech/Palomar 'discovered'...

I'm not sure how search for Mike Brown's "Easter Bunny" (now officially known as Makemake) would be unsafe. Or even a search for "Xena" for that matter -- which was the temporary name originally given by Mike Brown to the dwarf planet "Eris". The name "Xena" was inspired by the TV show character of the same name played by Lucy Lawless.

Armchair astronomy buffs such as myself enjoy trying to get a better understanding of our solar system by finding out information on the dwarf planets, such as Makemake, Eris, Sedna, Pluto, Haumea, Quaoar, etc.

My daughter did a high school science paper on the dwarf planets. I truly doubt her internet research raised any alarms over at the NSA.

edit on 11/19/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So does the app send android serial information to a DOD contractor data mining group in order to track who is tracking planes?

the programme is run by someone in Sweden IIRC - you could do a little research on them perhaps?

Androids consistently and constantly 'tell' you that all your information is open if you use apps that are weather or temperature related, for instance, and ask for signatures on disclaimers. They tell you this is necessary in order to integrate the app properly within your system.

they never have for any app I have loaded, including this one and various weather apps.

flight radar 24 has the following permissions:
1/ my location (which is required for the "point and identify" feature)
2/ network communication - full internet access
3/ hardware controls - it can take pictures and videos
4/ system tools - it prevents the phone going to sleep with it is open.

my weather app has 1 and 2 above, and also storage - it can modify and delete USB storage contents.

Perhaps you could do a little more research into these features yourself?
edit on 19-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: quoting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join