It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Have A Horrible Understand of The Israeli/Palestine Conlict Here! Don't You Know What WAR Is

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If my son was shot down by a soldier from ANY country, you bet your life Id be more than shooting rockets.

Their land occupied, blockaded, impoverished, their children killed...

What would you do? Sign a petition?!

Get real, people! Israel is in the wrong and should be punished!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

it's not blockaded because there are 10's if not 100's of thousands of troops in the west bank.

there are over 120 settlements all spread out to every corner of the west bank with over 500,000 israeli "settlers".

there were 0 before the 1967 war of conquest.

here's a map:

all those purple blotches are israeli settlements guarded by troops. the west bank has unofficially been annexed.

the 2 state solution is a lie. do you think they'll all leave if palestine was recognized as a state. do you think israeli troops will fire on 500,000 people to get them out if they refuse.

if they can't do that now, how will they do it when there a million israeli "settlers" living there.

all this by the way is a war crime and in violation of international law. it is against international law to invade a country, displace the population and move your own citizens in.

it is wrong in every way. the nazi's did it in poland and every territory they conquered.

hitler was planning on turning paris into a german city/getaway resort.

and then the palestinians are condemned for launching rockets made out of sewer pipes in a futile attempt to stop this slow methodical quiet annexation against a ruthless and heavily armed military and nation.

the palestinians are near extinction. if world wildlife fund were to classify people, they'd be an endangered species.

on top of that, you have to listen to people blindly regurgitate whatever lies wolf blitzer tells them in his daily cnn propaganda piece.

this is why nobody around the world would cry if america was destroyed. literally, no one around the world would even care if america existed anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

When "palestinians" aren't killing their own children in the hopes of killing a Jew or two, their killing eachother.

Why do you think no other Arab country will take them as refugees?

Their own "elections" ended with each party killing eachother.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I can only say this .....
Israel needs to flatten Gaza then next it can flatten Lebanon and next it can flatten Syria and next it can flatten Iran and then all of others will give in and all the middle east becomes a big Israel and whoever owns the middle east it can rule over the world ! that is it !! the stupid idea of greater Israel from Nile to Euphrates

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for posting this - S&F

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

If everyone wants to play the blame game, they should remember that when you point a finger at someone else, you end up pointing 4 at yourself.

Israel exists because no country in the world gave them a place on this earth to stand. Jews have been discriminated against and killed for no other reason then their religion for 2000 years.

So they claim a piece of scrub desert as their own. A piece of land that no one gave a goddam # about until the Jews took it. The indiginous population was welcome to stay but fled. The rest of the Arab world refused to take in about 1/2 million arabs and then it began.

Where would you suggest that Jews should go? Do they have a right to exist?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by grobi77

If everyone wants to play the blame game, they should remember that when you point a finger at someone else, you end up pointing 4 at yourself.

Israel exists because no country in the world gave them a place on this earth to stand. Jews have been discriminated against and killed for no other reason then their religion for 2000 years.

So they claim a piece of scrub desert as their own. A piece of land that no one gave a goddam # about until the Jews took it. The indiginous population was welcome to stay but fled. The rest of the Arab world refused to take in about 1/2 million arabs and then it began.

Where would you suggest that Jews should go? Do they have a right to exist?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101

I got really tired of posting the same similar context on all the other forums too, i usually try not to become involved because its time consuming and it goes on and on with no one wanting to accept another point of view, so i stuck to posting clear cut facts.....theres just too many opinions to keep up with.....

Good OP, star & flag
edit on 18-11-2012 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Due to US media blackout on 'what really happens' that people should know, most have not seen this.

www.youtube.com...

There is too much blood on the USD today in the name of what? If the USA was 'humanitarian' strong, they would have prevented this from even beginning and would have 'investigated' without question. Sorry if others think different, but it's Israel who is in the wrong in this case.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

t's not blockaded because there are 10's if not 100's of thousands of troops in the west bank

Oh well then , so you admit all they have to do in Gaza is live with the Israelis in piece and there will be no blockades and no problems then........

Thats effectively what you just said.........since there are so many israelies living with palestinians in piece in west bank and they arent slaughtering them there?

wow..........

edit on 19-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

There is no question on that.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I agree with you. When you spell it out like that though, it makes Gaza sound like a very big 'camp'. Of course not on the same scale or with the same conditions of WWII concentration camps but the same rationale behind it. It worries me that Israel may have intentionally forced the population of Gaza up so that when the time comes (i.e now), they can inflict maximum damage on the population.

It is almost a much bigger scale of how abuse as a child can affect a person when they become adults. The Jewish population suffered a hellish time in the not too distant past and now they have it in their minds that seeing as they were treated in that way, they now have the right to inflict suffering on others as a way of defence. I have never been so concerned about a world war breaking out but it seems that Israel starting this as a sequel to WWII seems all to possible. I pray (and I'm not even religious) that they see sense and ease off. Nobody wants to see thousands of innocent people killed.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
IMHO the best thing that could happen is for someone to nuke Israel, Iran, Palenstine, and GAZA.

This conflict (between Islam, Judaism & Christianity) has been going on since beofre the first Crusade and most recently virtually non-stop since 1947.

Just blow their A**es up and end this forever. The rest of the world really is getting to a place where they don't care who is right and who is wrong - just freaking end it.

Ask your self a question: If Texas and California where causing so much unrest since 1947 - would it be tolerated? No Way. No imagine if they where sovereign nations and their unrest killed innocence people and created refugess in Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma. We would have cleaned their clocks after the first month or two.

Here's another one for you. Imagine we discovered life on MARs and when we got there and learned about their history they told us that there were rival factions that had been waring for two thousand years and they had the ability to end it but they didn't because of political correctness. How absurd!!!

Just be done with it already.

Put them on a clock and say by this date if you have not worked out a peace treaty that lasts at least 10 years we will annihilate all of you.
edit on 19-11-2012 by beanandginger because: (no reason given)

The concept is by no means foreign to us.....Hollywood agrandized the idea in 1951's film "The Day the Earth Stood Still"

en.wikipedia.org...(2008_film)

We not only have the right to do this - we have the obligation to future generations. AND we have done it done it before. We set a precedence for using nuclear weapons to stave off protracted war with Japan.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I totally agree

The Israeli Palestinian conflict isnt a war, its a grotesque form of occupation where the inmates from time to time lash back only to suffer triple damages. Rather than legitimately trying to solve th eproblem, nation states are too busy taking sides for political benefit

We need to give them incentives for peace. For some stupid reason both sides get MORE money for fighting.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
OP... I totally agree!

It seems to me the conflict began with Abraham.

These people are related according to what I have researched and there is indeed propaganda going on of which I cannot figure out other than just plain meanness and greed.

This situation will more than likely escalate into a World War and then the plan for a one World Government will be enforced. Its ridiculous... its sad and just plain wrong.

The "true Jews" are outraged and so am I!

If ya don't agree.... fine. I don't care. Its MY opinion from what I have learned over the last 25 yrs.

We definitely reap what we sow. Thats a fact!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
The biggest comment I keep seeing is "Israel has a right to defend itself"....How can they claim to be defending themselves, when they are occupying the very lands they are defending themselves from????

and mainstream, of course, leaves out the very small detail of the 13 yr. old Palestinian boy, who was shot by IDF, while playing football with friends...this happened Wednesday....these people, human beings, just like you and me...are tired of it, and I for one don't blame them...

edit on 18-11-2012 by rockhndr because: (no reason given)

ever since the jews were moved to this little speck of land after WW2, where, i might add, their ancient forefathers also lived, the muslims want to kill them off. i don't give a crap, how many people die, because they don't, or they would have stopped it along time ago. as long as israel is there, the muslims will keep fighting against them, that is their mindset. it's neverending and nobody from the outside is going to change that. they are the ones that have to get tired of the bloodshed and decide to live in peace.
let me ask people, is america at war against japan? no....is america at war with germany? no...is america at war with england?....is america at war with mexico? no...all of these countries killed americans, and america kill the people of those countries, throughout history. the people got tired of the bloodshed and decided to end it...period.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This guy's dad was a General for the Israeli Army with the take over in 67. Check it out.... It speaks loudly in my opinion!!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
reply to post by grobi77

I'm sure there are many groups of people who don't have a country. Just off the top of my head I can think of Gypsies. They've been around for millennia; if anyone deserves a country they do, right? There's about 12 million Gypsies in the world, compared to about 13.5 million Jews, so they deserve the same rights, right?

Wanna give them Texas? We don't really have to ask Texans, we'll just settle Gypsies there, and if they get the British OK on it, what more is there to discuss? What's the worst that can happen? It's not like the Texans will fight back.

Khar

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I've stayed away from the topic because I don't know the full extent or who is right or wrong. But, I have to comment now. You state Gaza has little food, water or medical support. If they can't get these things then where are they getting the bombs they've been hurling over to Israel for how long?

They have had access to bombs, right? Bullets? Guns? Where are the weapons coming from?

P.S. This is not an attack. I really want to know what's wrong with this picture?
edit on 11/19/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I've stayed away from the topic because I don't know the full extent or who is right or wrong. But, I have to comment now. You state Gaza has little food, water or medical support. If they can't get these things then where are they getting the bombs they've been hurling over to Israel for how long?

They have had access to bombs, right? Bullets? Guns? Where are the weapons coming from?

P.S. This is not an attack. I really want to know what's wrong with this picture?
edit on 11/19/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Quick answer. Weapons smuggled in from Iran. Medical support from Arab countries. Electricity and water from .... Israel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join