It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hamas preparing chemical weapons

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by palg1

I can agree but it goes 2 ways, I can see the point made by others that Palestine is not a real land nor would it need to be if Israel was not there. Neither side will aknowledge the other and have had this stance from day 1 but the Jews have been the biggest aggressors and they can kick some ass, But they are fighting people with gear that I wouldn't use in WW2 never mind the 21st century. This battle is totally 1 sided.....atm

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

State anything RAY1990 said that is untrue.

You won't be able to as all of it is true, the poisoning part being the only debatable one.
edit on 19-11-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

State anything RAY1990 said that is untrue.

You won't be able to as all of it is true, the poisoing part being the only debatable one.

I think that you completely missed the point.

Re-read his/her post then read mine farther up the page.

Do you find truth in hatred?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

When I speak of the "Zionist" I mean the Jews that are costantly expanding Israels borders, I know a few Jews as they have been coined in recent years and they are good people. The squatters and people who shoot at palestinians or throw rocks or whatever else they can do to victimize then are the one's I call zionist and they are the bad eggs

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wujotvowujotvowujotvo

I don't think poisoning is a done thing over their, just a bunch of sickos throwing animals down wells when a bunch of Palestinians wouldn't peacefully move on

I'll try find some info on it

Infact poisoning of land, animals and wells has been a done thing by the squatters, ahem settler movements that keeps happening
edit on 19-11-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I don't hate them or any other race of people on this planet and your right you will find no truth in hatred just lies like the propaganda threw out on both sides of this fight.

I have a lot of respect for the Judeans and wish them nothing but peace but the occupation of the holy land must change or they will fulfill their books, something those Zionists want badly and that's just bad crack

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Great now when Israel hits these weapons doing air strikes Hamas will try screaming they are using chemical weapons on the civilian rather then admit they were hiding them among those same civilians to begin with.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Originally posted by Tardacus
Why don`t the palestinians leave and move to one of the other muslim countries in that area?
Do they want to live in peace or do they want to be right? they can`t do both as long as they stay where they are at now.
Why don`t their muslim brothers in other muslim countries let them come live there?
it wouldn`t be a big deal for all of them to move.They have no real cities or infrastructure or industries or anything that would mark them as a real country.
eventually all of their land is going to be stolen anyway,just like what happened to the native americans.They need to ask themselves do we want to survive as a people even if it means moving somewhere else or do we want to all be right but dead?

Why don't the Israeli's go pack up and leave? The Palestinians have been forced out of the area since the British Mandate.

Why doesn't the rest of the world take in all the Israeli population? It wouldn't be a big deal for them to move. I mean, if they stay it will be nothing but perpetual war for centuries.

You see how this can work both ways? Unfortunately what you stated is exactly what Israel wants. They want no more Gaza, no more West Bank. They want it all to themselves. And I'm sorry if people don't agree with this, but Israel is no better than South Africa was. Israel is an apartheid state. Plain and simple.

no it doesnt work both ways. the paleistians have no hope of ever being able to take their land back from the jews who are backed by the U.N.
like I said all their land is going to eventually be stolen there is nothing they can do to stop that from happening. They have 2 choices, stay and die or move and survive.
edit on 19-11-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Originally posted by blaenau2000
The Palestines have no army, no food, no help, no land, there people kids getting killed right now by rockets and planes and you come here and call them terrorists ? Fantastic !

Hamas has an army. Food is been brought into Gaza. Israel withdrew from Gaza years ago. Hamas does not care about kids, it wants to fight Israel. It actually declared that it is in state of war with Israel.

And your people don't care about the Palestine kids . maybe you haven't noticed how small the region is in gaza ( oddly seeing how you live in israel ) where are the women and children to hide?? Especially with the reckless bombing your county is doing . you people are sick and make me sick wtf is wrong with you

Israeli government should care more about Israeli kids then Gaza kids. Gaza government should care more about Gaza kids then about Israeli kids.
This is how things work.
I hope that nobody is targeting Palestinian kids on purpose - especially since there are no indications of that.
But there is no way any state will allow the situation in which some of its own kids run to the shelter every few nights/days during peace time ,for years. Hamas using Gaza population as a shield is not a decision made by Israeli side.

how about israel using Palestinian kids as a shield?

plenty of pix of that?

it makes me wonder exactly where people expect Hamas to fight from since they have been pushed back for that last few decades against the sea onto a "Strip" of land..

israel takes & takes, where else do they have to fight from? seriously?

its ALL been STOLEN.

they should not be on a small strip of land in the first place..

thats the point.

seems to me there has been a lot done by Israel to
"Prejudice the Civil and Religious Rights of the non-Jewish communities Palestinian"
while they enjoy backing from the USA, get money from Germany still
and are hiding their nuclear weapons program; along with using phosphorus chemical
attacks in '04 and have 65 violations pending against them in the UN stealing land every single
day with bulldozers destroying & killing villagers crying out to be the victim the entire time.

what has Iran or the people of Palestine done to that degree? nothing.
they can't touch those lies..

everyone seems to be making massive excuses for the genocide of the Palestinians

and war drum beating for Iran to do Israel's dirty work.

America has already fallen for that..

now is the time to stop condoning murder for god.

edit on 20-11-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
So, its OK for Hamas to fire Chemical Weapons?? When they do, and Israel does the same thing its Israel's fault??

This is crazy. On both sides. Quit arguing some History because than the Indians should be able to Chemically attack the US.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

And your people don't care about the Palestine kids . maybe you haven't noticed how small the region is in gaza ( oddly seeing how you live in israel ) where are the women and children to hide??

Wasn't too long ago a palestiniian muslim woman bombed a restaurant full of jewish kids, and then laughed about killing the ape babies and when asked if she would do it again, she got a big goofy grin and said "without hesitation".

What everyone fails to realize is this crap has gone on for thousands of years, same damned people murdering eachother over and over because they believe in "eye for an eye".

The bad thing about "eye for an eye", is it leaves everyone blind.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Are you against chemical weapons..or just Hamas using them? The white phosphorous bombs - illegal/banned chemical weapons under the Geneva convention- yet used on Gaza in 2002,5,and 9....those ones...are you saying that's ok as only the IDF have the 'right' to use them and anyone else is a terrorist?

edit on 21-11-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Are you against chemical weapons..or just Hamas using them? The white phosphorous bombs - illegal/banned chemical weapons under the Geneva convention- yet used on Gaza in 2002,5,and 9....those ones...are you saying that's ok as only the IDF have the 'right' to use them and anyone else is a terrorist?

White phosphorous isn't banned by the Geneva Convention, some uses are restricted because they fall under the the same provisions as incendiary devices like napalm and flamethrowers. It is used as a tactical screening agent by armies all over the world.

VX is a chemical weapon. Sarin is a chemical weapon.

White phosphorous is a compound that produces an exothermic reaction like gunpowder.

It burns hot, makes a lot of smoke and and you cant put it out with water.

Hamas have frequently launched white phosphorous warheads into Israel as offensive weaponry which is in violation of the Geneva Convention.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

WP rounds are not illegal or banned under the Geneva convention - sorry. They can be and are used by almost every nation for their intended purposes. Marking, spotting, screening and the destruction of lightly armored or flammable equipment.

They are prohibited from being used to specifically target personnel; however, that does not mean that there might not be people injured or killed inadvertently as they are used for their intended purposes (listed above).

The problem is Hamas uses human shields and the cover of civilian (religious and historical buildings and schools and hospitals) buildings to mask their activities. Israel must then chose to either fire back and suck up the negative press that will go along with it or let Hamas do its thing unopposed.

I know which one I would choose every time.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

So you force everyone into a crowd. No one is allowed to leave. You begin killing people.
If someone shoots back in an attempt to stop you you throw a hand grenade in their general direction and blame the deaths of the innocents you kill on them. They should not have been hiding in the crowd. As though they had a choice. You would not let them leave.
How many people are crowded into the Gaza strip? if Hamas exist in the middle of a crowd it is not like they passed up so many other options.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Well perhaps if so many Muslim women had not seen their children blown to bits while sleeping in their beds because the IDF claimed there might be a Hamas leader three buildings away, she might not have been do eager to kill herself

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join