It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Hamas preparing chemical weapons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

I hope that nobody is targeting Palestinian kids on purpose - especially since there are no indications of that.
But there is no way any state will allow the situation in which some of its own kids run to the shelter every few nights/days during peace time ,for years. Hamas using Gaza population as a shield is not a decision made by Israeli side.

really where is a thread I did where your vets were coming out saying there was abuse of Palestine kids ... Abovetopsecret

it's all over the internet with videos to back it up . Hamas and the Palestine want their land back guess you will never figure that out as you seem quite oblivious as to what goes on in your own country

I do not know what Palestine wants, but Hamas wants Israel to stop existing. It does not care if there will be Palestine or they will be part of Egypt.
As for kids - even in that link of yours nobody mentions killing Palestinian kids on purpose.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
I believe in the " The right of return" Israel has the right to return as much return fire as they need too.

You have much blood on your hand for saying that
the palestinians were there for a long time

Bibi is provocking many arab countries
like he wants them to fight back hard and risk all jewish people
he is the most anti semetic person in the world for risking all Israelis life like that

and who needs OBL when mossad is around

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Reply to zeroknowledge:

Not killing kids on purpose?

Oh that's fine then. Carry on.
edit on 18-11-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Reply to zeroknowledge:

Not killing kids on purpose?

Oh that's fine then. Carry on.
edit on 18-11-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

Killing of civilians are never fine - be it Israeli kid, or elderly Palestinian or the opposite. But there are civilians being killed in every war - this is one of the major reasons why wars are bad, bad thing.
However Israel has to take are of its civilians prior to civilians of the side that just stated it is in war with Israel. As a citizen of Israel i expect the military to stop the attacks on the country while trying to avoid civilian casualties to Palestinian side as much as possible. It is that simple. If i will learn that IDF targets kids or launches its strikes on random at Gaza instead of trying to hit Hamas guys,rocket launchers,Hamas infrastructure and missile stores - i will be really pissed off,there is no excuse for that. For example - using white phosphorus in previous conflict has no excuse. This is that simple.
Hamas is clearly not trying to avoid Israeli civilian casualties since it launches unguided rockets at centers of civilian population, and yet you can understand their use of chemical weapons. Now this is complicated to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I do not know what Palestine wants, but Hamas wants Israel to stop existing. It does not care if there will be Palestine or they will be part of Egypt.
As for kids - even in that link of yours nobody mentions killing Palestinian kids on purpose.

No they said abuse they are abusing the kids. The bombs your country is dropping is killing kids and civilians . Well I guess I hope they get what they want seeing how your people have forgot about displacement and are forcing it on others .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Ben81

I'm just wondering... how do inventions out of thin air fire thousands upon thousands of rockets from well inside Hamas controlled territory into the neighborhoods of Southern Israel?

It's a bit of a stretch suggesting it's all invented, isn't it? I mean this rockets are real enough and so are the dead Israelis they occasionally result in.

yes so real that they always land in a big open field rarely causing any damage

That's simply untrue.

List of Israeli casualties Sept 2000-Nov 2012
Raw numbes of Israeli losses to terrorism 1948 - Near Present Day
Additional listing with different details. Israeli deaths by terrorist attack 1993-2012

The level of loss between the sides is not equal. I'd never claim it was....which is why I've never really understood Hamas doing what it's doing. They lash out at Israel and then whine about the overwhelming response that comes when finally Israel has had enough for awhile. Things may calm for awhile...but then, as reports indicate, the terror attacks start right back up again in short order. Aside from perpetual fighting against unwinnable odds, I've never gotten the point at all. The PLA in the West Bank at least had recognizable goals and end points when their Uprisings have been in full swing.

if somebody punch me in the face 100 time .. i would like to also throw some fist me to
but a little fist versus a 4000 thousand pound guided bomb .. the force is not egual here
and they already have a big iron dome .. why trying to punish more the victims if they fight back
hamas cant fight back against such big modern army
Actually, Israel has been punched in the face over 9000 times in recent years, to count the rockets fired into their neighborhoods. The fact Hamas doesn't have effective guidance systems hardly mitigates the effort and thought behind it. They DO kill often enough to make that lack of guidance a moot point by sheer number being fired. Iron Dome works...true...but seems to have only a 50% success rate by what I was seeing in early numbers. A couple hundred fired since last weekend at one point of reporting with Iron Dome credited with around 100 intercepts. Sounds like a good way to mitigate the damage but a long long way from a shield they can rest easy behind.

Israel act like a big 1000 pound bully (Goliath)
and hamas is the 90pound little boy(David) with a sling shot
take only 1 rock on the head .. you dont need to be egual force to fight
Yes Israel IS the 1000lb "bully" when they decide to turn and fight instead of turning the other cheek. As stated above...why poke the Goliath?? Hamas is few, very small and tactically ineffective beyond straight terror attack. What is the end goal to get so many of their own people killed in the process? Harassment is one thing...but this is a terrible cost Hamas considers worthwhile for harassment and interdiction fire against Southern Israel.

Israel act with a brute force while the Palestinian act with courage in self defense
its like an adult beating on a child
What part of suicide bombers in Pizza parlors and metro buses in Tel Aviv showed ANY courage of any kind?? I'll agree with you that Israel shows equal cowardice when it responds with F-16's screaming overhead and dropping bombs with impunity at hundreds of miles per hour. However, it does nothing to change the evil of the original acts, IMO. Suicide bombing as a tactic is still evil. No two ways about it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I agree that StratFor is going to be much more cautious about releasing information. The CIA/Mossad are going to get funded regardless of if they are wrong or not. They can afford to say "my bad" if they're wrong. StratFor is a private organization. If they're wrong as much as the CIA and Mossad have been in the past they would lose all credibility, which would destroy them as an organization.

That being said, StratFor doesn't have the best reputation among people. My understanding is that they use "researchers" and don't have any kind of Humint assets, and some of their researchers are a joke that know next to nothing about the regions they're working (can't speak the language, don't know their way around, etc).

I think in this case, it's a bit of a toss up as to who is right. I'm hoping that StratFor is right this time, but part of me is saying they're wrong and there's a very real possibility that this is true.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No they said abuse they are abusing the kids. The bombs your country is dropping is killing kids and civilians . Well I guess I hope they get what they want seeing how your people have forgot about displacement and are forcing it on others .

If the IDF were interested in inflicting civilian casualties the Palestinian death toll would be a bit higher than 50 after hundreds of air strikes over 4 days, wouldn't you think?

On the other hand, who are your targets when you randomly fire unguided rockets in the direction of population centers?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by knightrider078

Need i say more ?

Here, let me fix your little cartoon Ben.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So..... if someone invades my land and kills my family and slowly takes my home and land. im suppose to say "oh, i should not poke the bear, ill let him lay waste to civilians and wipe us out".

If Israel slowly takes over Canada, i wouldn't hesitate to pick up and gun and send some rockets their way.

Some of you are ridiculously pro-genocide.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

No worry .. im use to this "fixing"
Bibi fix it that way everytime he speak

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
So..... if someone invades my land and kills my family and slowly takes my home and land. im suppose to say "oh, i should not poke the bear, ill let him lay waste to civilians and wipe us out".

If Israel slowly takes over Canada, i wouldn't hesitate to pick up and gun and send some rockets their way.

Some of you are ridiculously pro-genocide.

Except that Israel withdrew from Gaza and rockets are still there. As for killing of families - Jewish families were killed in 1948 in Gaza and Jews were thrown out. Does it give the right for Israel to randomly shell Gaza every two days?
As for genocide - this is pointless accusations. Gaza has huge problems because its population is growing so fast it is one of world leaders in that category. Ungenocide sounds more like it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I dislike what Israel are doing as much as the rest of you. But I think it should be pointed out that hamas are not the heroes some of you seem to think they are.... They are for the most part fanatical islamists who are not fighting for the people, rather for their own twisted agenda. They could care less about the deaths of innocent people in gaza, they don't want a lasting peace with Israel and they are hated by a lot of the people they claim to be fighting for...

Did you know for example, that they tax the tunnels used to bring food and goods into gaza? These criminals make about $30,000 a day from taxing people for bringing in essential goods..

How would you feel about a group of assholes who decide to set up a rocket launcher outside your house or at the end of your street? virtually guaranteeing a smart bomb will be blowing you to bits in a matter of minutes...

Stop fooling yourself into thinking these are good guys fighting for freedom, they are fighting for no such thing, and are no better than the monsters in the Israeli government and millitary who also don't want a lasting peace, for their own reasons. It is the normal innocent people of gaza who suffer at the hands of both sides.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

And if they had more access to funds and weaponry like israel has they wouldn't be randomly firing unguided missiles that barely make it anywhere .

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I love in this thread how people rage against Israel for its percieved transgressions against the innocence of the palestinians.........

And then in the same breath condone the use of chemical weapons that could kill and infect (depending on the type) many times more on the Israeli side......

"What would YOU do if your land was taken away" blah blah blah.....really?

And if what you say is true and Hamas really does have a hard time directing where their missles go, do you REALLY think its a good idea to be standing behind a group of people that would carelessly throw chemical weapons willy nilly at their percieved agressor, KNOWING they have a history of not being able to pinpoint their objectives?

Do you guys even listen to yourself when you make your excuses, or is it simply led by your antisemitism?
edit on 18-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Use of chemical weapon ?
Israel already did that and are still using them
when will you condemn them and not always the other side (victim side)
for possibly using them in the futur .. you dont know if they have some
never been prooven before .. but Israel surely have a lots to use on civilians

this video is from the last Gaza war

hope you realise your arrogance in your comment
edit on 11/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

And if they had more access to funds and weaponry like israel has they wouldn't be randomly firing unguided missiles that barely make it anywhere .

Yes. this is why they sent guided suicide terrorists to specific targets - like buses , cafes and other places infested with non-civilian military personal. Even now with unguided missiles the bragging is not about hitting military base that has lots of innocent civilians inside but about hitting Tel Aviv or Jerusalem military mega camps.
Israel is acting silly in preventing Hamas to get bigger better weapons so that it could cause more damage and target Israeli military population in Tel Aviv /Jerusalem camps more efficiently.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

My arrogance? Im simply pointing out the hypocrisy.......I didnt makea claim about Israel, as this thread is about HAMAS and its potential to do so......

Besides that fact, Hamas has a history of INTENTIONALLY targeting populated areas with their suicide bombers.....they arent sending these guys into military holding areas or stations........they send them into markets and coffee shops.........GIVE ME A BREAK....

There is no reason to believe that they would target anything OTHER then civilian populous should the have access to these weapons......they have proven this time and again..

You can yell about how Israel has had casualties of innocence in Palestine, but they arent BLATANTLY TARGETING areas where civilians are, like HAMAS does

Nice circumvention and obfuscation there tho........

Not to mention........perhaps people should be enraged at HAMAS putting their rocket platforms and munitions, as well as its strategic points, in well populated areas and next to schools and hospitals....

But if they did that, I guess they couldnt win the "hearts and minds" could they........

edit on 18-11-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Well what were you expecting when your country took that land . What were they expecting they kept taking more land and continue to occupy abuse their children treating the people like a sub species . Deny the rights of aid with blockades . How much do you expect to kick these people down and not to do anything . They did what they felt they had to do to protect their own sovereignty .

The worst mistake after world war 2 war giving your people that land ( with force by that ) that will inevitability cause world war 3

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by knightrider078
They are being supplied by Iran. Hamas are cowards They are hiding behind women Skirts and Childern

That's Israel.

I don't know....all the videos I see involves some woman or child marching up to Israel soldiers and spouting the usual propaganda. While the men folk sit in the back and record.

But I would likely get more acknowledgement from my cat about actual facts. But hey, if HAMAS does release chemical weapons (which you would likely relish) then I feel sorry for the innocent that will be killed in the retaliation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join