It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posters Who Automatically Dismiss 'Illuminati' Symbolism Really Annoy Me!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Pretty much every thread that is started about 'Illuminati' symbolism in the music industry is faced with a multitude of posters immediately dismissing it as nothing but something to sell a record or album etc.

Firstly, the vast majority of symbolism is hidden, the main target of the music industry is the youth, they're not paying attention to some symbol in the background.

The 'Illuminati' symbolism ('Illuminati', or whatever you call the elite) use their symbols everywhere- buildings, logos, other forms of media- it is important to them. It's outside of our understanding but what is with the people who dismiss it all? It's everywhere yet just because they don't understand it does not mean the symbolism is not important to the elite.

One argument the non believers use is that 'they' put the symbolism into music videos to get the 'conspiracy theorists' talking, which is used to promote sales, nothing more. Let's just try and think logically about this argument-

So when you go to a music festival-

Or a major sporting event-

.....we are to believe the planners of these events get together and say "to really sell this event, we'll place loads of occult symbolism all over the place to get those conspiracy guys talking, that should really help sell some tickets!" Think about how ludicrous you are being when you say it is to sell something, and doesn't mean anything.

Did the Rothschild's want to bring more tourists to Israel when they built the Supreme Court Building?

"I know what will really boost tourism in Israel Lord Rothschild, we'll add a pyramid with the All Seeing Eye, that should bring tourists from all over!"

Clearly, the symbols are important to the elite. They have meaning to them. Just because you may not understand their meaning, does not mean they're meaningless. I'm not claiming to understand why the symbols are important to them, but I am open minded enough to acknowledge it is everywhere and it is important to 'them'.

When it comes to the music industry, it's no coincidence that the music having the worst affect on society just so happens to be by the 'artists' whose music videos are full of 'Illuminati' symbolism.

People vastly underestimate the power of music on society- in many ways it helps shape attitudes and how people are- modern 'pop' music is all about sex, partying, greed, materialism- everything to put us in a negative, low frequency and weakened spiritual state of being.

Rant over!

edit on 18-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the symbols were not created by the illuminati... so i dismiss the term "illuminati symbols". The people who use these symbols have recognized the power in these geometrical shapes and color and use them to their advantage. The symbols themselves are not malevolent, but the will of the persons using such symbols are.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

If you haven't already done so, read this book - it very much explains your OP and everything this website stands for.

Author: Stan Deyo

free pdf

edit on 18-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: added link

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So people are not allowed to use triangular shapes in art and design now?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They're just attempting to play the Jedi mind control game.

'These are not the symbols you are looking for'. 'There is nothing to see here, please move on'.

Lots of coincidences though.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If I ran a multi-national mafia network that put puppet governments into every country with a bank, I'd pay people to deny it.

Wouldn't you?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Be aware that Stan Deyo is a Christian, and therefore comes from a Christian and biblical viewpoint. That does not mean his book is hogwash, it just means you need to weed out fact from fiction. Personally, I think Stan is worth hearing out, whether you are atheist or Christian.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

please explain [ coherently if possible ] why " illuminati symolism " is nessecary ?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
how does the imagery personally affect you? how does it make you feel?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Since when did the Illuminati own this type of symbolism?

Why is it theirs?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Indeed - it contains a wealth of information though.

Still can't get my head around his chapter on electro-magnetic technology - LOL

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I would be more sympathetic if I didn't know the Illuminati stole that symbol from the Freemasons, who used it as an icon of man's ascension. You know, enlightenment.

Where's the evil in that? Do your research and stop whining because people aren't as uninformed as you in these matters.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
If I ran a multi-national mafia network that put puppet governments into every country with a bank, I'd pay people to deny it.

Wouldn't you?

Wouldn't you save a lot of money by simply not advertising your multi-national mafia network?

I mean.. If the idea is to make money and all...

edit on 18-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Since when did the Illuminati own this type of symbolism?

Why is it theirs?

At no stage did I say the Illuminati own it.

I was very specific to say 'Illuminati' as that is the best way to describe in general whoever or whatever we class as the elite, PTB etc.

The symbols as used, are clearly important to powerful people in this world, its use goes back a long time and most people are too quick to dismiss it all as meaningless when it is clearly important to those who use it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Instead of 'Illuminati," you would have been better suited to label it 'occult', as the symbols you mention are visual representations of hidden understandings, hidden knowledge. That's the definition of the word 'occult'. Illuminati just has so much stigma attached to it, whereas occultism still have stigma, but is still historically defined such that it fits the topic very well.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
The symbols as used, are clearly important to powerful people in this world, its use goes back a long time and most people are too quick to dismiss it all as meaningless when it is clearly important to those who use it.

Oh there's no doubt about that.

What I'm struggling with is why this is important to you? Are you saying that by dismissing them outright we aren't taking the time to understand why these symbols are important to them?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Oh there's no doubt about that.

What I'm struggling with is why this is important to you? Are you saying that by dismissing them outright we aren't taking the time to understand why these symbols are important to them?

My beef or rant was towards those who flat out dismiss any occult symbolism and say it's just to sell records and look cool etc, that is complete bull# IMO.

The only musicians using the 'Illuminati' symbolism are the ones promoting sex, partying 24/7, greed, materialism etc- they serve an agenda to undermine our society and bring it to a low spiritual place.

My rant really is that it makes me sad that people underestimate how much influence the music industry has over young people and it is accepted, some of the music coming out now, especially the music videos is real #ed up # and it's considered normal.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Wouldn't you save a lot of money by simply not advertising your multi-national mafia network?

I mean.. If the idea is to make money and all...

edit on 18-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

the idea isn't money, it's control.

which is re-enforced to all the other employees when they see the membership symbols theyve been told not to speak of rubbed in the adept's faces!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The only musicians using the 'Illuminati' symbolism are the ones promoting sex, partying 24/7, greed, materialism etc

So why are you using the London Olympics and the Israel Supreme Court as examples?

They're not musicians and they certainly don't promote what you say they promote.

And that pyramid has been explained to you already, it was built by hippies.

Deny ignorance please.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Posters Who Get Really Annoyed by Posters Who Automatically Dismiss 'Illuminati' Symbolism Really Annoy Me!!!!!!

Deny the Symbolism!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join