It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura and The Death Ray episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Ok, I'll be the first to admit I like the show. One the other hand I also have to admit his first show of this new season about the reptilians left me a little disappointed. Not really the word I want to use, but it will suffice for now.

This second show that aired last night had a totally different effect. I was quite intrigued to say the least.Not only did his cast of characters or sources seemed to have merit, just the whole trail the show went down was interesting to me.

The mention of time frames of just how long this thing may have been worked on, the fact of how it may intertwine with Reagan's Star Wars, which as was mentioned did seem to fall by the wayside. Jessie actually meeting up with a ATS umm questionable past member John Hutchinson (sp)?, and witnessing his work for himself, well, lets just call that intriguing as well. How the towers of 911 may also have been a target, explaining why or how they may have come to be pulverized.

I could go on as there really was a lot to take in, but Im really posting this for the folks that might have caught the episode. Just curious as to what you thought about it, or how if left you feeling.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
IMHO, anything Jesse Ventura is associated with goes back to his professional wrestling days - just as fake, just as unbelievable.

It's sort of like Greer - if you see JV attached to something as a cause, it's stamped with the Woo Seal of Approval.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I fell asleep about 10 minutes in. Might you know when they are going to run the episode again? I'd like to catch it; it HAS to be better than the season opener.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm not sure why everyone thought the reptilian episode was so bad when he looked at it objectively and called BS, even confronting Icke about it. And yes this death ray sounds like it might be insane, but you have to realize this is 2012. Science has already gone above and beyond sci-fi. It's even more plausible when you realize that HAARP could be this death ray, as the following episode after the new one was the very first episode, season 1, about HAARP. Since the antennae can send over a million/billion watts into the ionosphere, then you have to wonder. I am not saying the twin towers collapsed with the use of a death ray, but he also brought up how there were cars miles away that were incinerated during 9/11. I don't think we may ever truly know, but it does sound odd.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrthodoxCaveman
Science has already gone above and beyond sci-fi.

Your lips to God's ears.

It's even more plausible when you realize that HAARP could be this death ray, as the following episode after the new one was the very first episode, season 1, about HAARP. Since the antennae can send over a million/billion watts into the ionosphere, then you have to wonder.

Actually, the IRI can't send out a million billion Watts. It's more like 3.2MW, if you run both polarities at once, which you generally don't.

If JV said it put out a billion watts, then he doesn't understand the difference between output and ERP. Which I guarantee he doesn't.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the clarification. My point still stands. It may seem absurd on the surface, but I know science is already quite advanced at this point. You can watch the HAARP episode on Youtube because I guarantee my memory is fuzzy.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I watched this second episode and it was a whole different feeling than that first show, which could be a conspiracy theory in of itself. Turn a bunch of people off with a goofy first episode, then they won't tune in again for any others.

I don't know, but I find it very strange how different these first two episodes of this season were.

edit on 15-11-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is interesting as a satellite watching the magnetosphere, just after 9-11-01 showed a massive hole and it could be tracked back to the coordinates of NYC. So something destroyed the magnetosphere. Possibly a death ray?

And this death ray has already been used globally but you would never know it, as the timelines have been changed.
Some people have kept their memories of that event, and all these nightmares of death and destruction are just memories of that event.

And that is why those really large EQs, like Chile happened, making the earth's axis change, so that time/space coordinantes couldn't be calculated again.

Believe me or not, it don't matter, as one day this will all come out.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Believe me or not, it don't matter

That's alright then, I was just trying to figure out how I'd believe someone not even pretending to give evidence for their claims.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My feeling about the death ray episode is that if such technology exists, you can bet that the Israelis would be using it to knock down those rockets from Gaza. It is well known that the Israelis have access to any of our military technology including nuclear weapons. A death ray would stop all of those rockets in mid air. I think it is wishful thinking or our scientists leaned how to milk more funding from the defense budget by claiming they are on the verge of making a real death ray.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
cant believe no one mentioned the most important part of the death ray episode: the guy jesse first met up with in the beginning died 2 days later

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Anybody who is interviewed by Jesse easily have a heart attack. The guy who died two days later was old and Jesse and his threatening manner put him out of his misery.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Jessie Ventura is a dick, the way he talks and ask stupid questions so slowly and repetitively I can't watch this buffoon carry on like he is a god in his own underpants.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I DONT HAVE TIME TO BLEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The one aspect of his report on the Kennedy assassination was that he showed that Oswald's rifle was a piece of junk that did not work. He showed that the bolt did not work and he actually cursed trying to move it The rifle was built in WWII for the Italian army and even when new it was called the rifle that could not shoot straight.
If you watch all those docudramas showing a similar rifle, they have no problem hitting the target. Ventura program was the only one of dozens made showing the truth about the rifle (and Oswald was innocent).

top topics

join