It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction or imagination? Is something in our forests?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The article can be found in the Siskiyou Daily News
I dont have a subscription to the paper so I copied what I was able too:

Boy Found Safe
September 7, 2011 •• 242 words •• ID: 4560b516198bfe81bb170168b4e8e04d
MCCLOUD - A 3-year-old boy who went missing Friday at a county campground was found cold and frightened but unharmed. According to a Siskiyou County Sheriff 's Office press release, the department responded to a report of a missing child at around 7:30 p.m. Friday. The 3-year-old boy had gone missing from Fowler's Camp, located in the Mc-Cloud area in vicinity of the McCloud River. Deputies from the Sheriff 's Office were joined by the

I googled "Siskiyou Daily News" The archive section is all the way at the bottom of the first page. I used the search term "Missing Boy" the 10th article is the one about my grandson.

I couldnt remember which campground he was in, and a few people asked that question, so now we know! It happened at the Fowler Campground!!

I emailed the sheriff about what my grandson said, the same day I wrote this thread. If he replies I will paste the email if it is relivant to the topic.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

Thanks Millions!

I now will apologize for any discomfort my questioning may have caused. Sincerely too BTW...it's very brave of you to have come forward with this and has added to what we know of the reality of our public lands.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

I should have posted the news link it at the beginning of the thread. I just want my family to remain anonomous.
I am not at all offended by any questioning, If anything, I opened this up for discussion because it had to be questioned. Honestly, I wouldnt believe it myself, if it wasnt my own grandsons story.
My only concern is to keep my family out of any unwanted attention.
I directly contacted one poster to talk about homeschool, and when I went to her profile page it said something like: Warning, I am a reporter anything you say can and will be used in an article.
It has my stomic churning a little. So, if you are listening PamelaBrittonU2, please dont do anything I will regret.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Such an interesting thread. Thanks so much for posting this...I had never paid any attention to the Agenda 21 stuff. I can imagine several scenarios to support it and NOTHING would surprise me today quite frankly. Glad you got your little guy back, can't imagine knowing someone else had my child for a minute without my permission.

Just wondering if the alien part of the story was given to him just so no one would listen to him or take him seriously. Maybe like you said the kidnapper was aware of the hordes of people looking for him and just released him with the story so it would die down quicker?

Has your son and his family been camping since? I would assume so, the campers I know have it in their blood.

Just read your above post....made my stomach turn and it didn't even involve me. Hope nothing comes of it. I am a fellow hs'er too
Peace.
edit on 11/19/2012 by glad_to_be_His because: eta

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Found this a couple of threads up. Someone else has seen robot-beings.

in.news.yahoo.com...

There is still no explanation, however, for what is believed to be the clearest 'UFO' sighting yet, in the Lahaul-Spiti region of Himachal Pradesh less than 100 km south of Ladakh in 2004. A five-member group of geologists and glaciologists led by Dr Anil Kulkarni of the isro's Space Applications Centre in Ahmedabad were on a research trip through the barren Samudra Tapu Valley. They filmed a four-foot tall 'robot-like' figure, that 'walked' along the valley, 50 m away from them. The humanoid object then rapidly became airborne and disappeared. The encounter lasted 40 minutes. It was seen by 14 persons including the six scientists. Kulkarni then interviewed each expedition member separately to verify what the team had seen. Copies of his detailed report were circulated to the PMO, ISRO, the Army and several intelligence agencies. Kulkarni established his team hadn't seen natural phenomenon. The matter, however, was buried soon after.

Sunil Dhar, who was part of the 2004 expedition, terms the sighting of the unidentified object an unforgettable experience. Locals, he says, have reported sighting mysterious objects for many years. "These are unsolved mysteries that need more intensive study," he says. Left unexplained, the Ladakh sightings risk slipping into the crack between fact and science fiction.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hi misskat1..first off, I have to say I am so happy your Grandson was found safe and well. That is all that really matters!

This is a great thread, intriguing to say the least. I have read every page and learned a heck of a lot I didn't know before, especially re the blocking off of US forestry land. I am surprised though, that if this is happening now, why US citizens are not raising Hell. Surely this would not be something to accept without finding out why?

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Not trying to be partisan here...and I won't link for that reason....but Glen Beck is covering Agenda 21 right now. ....apparently he has written a book based on it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thanks for the post....Oh I forgot you said he saw a "Copy" of you.

My thoughts on this would be fairly obvious......the "Person" was using some sort of thought transfer or implant image via ESP type thought to your grandson, he is at that time, frightened, vulnerable, not completely aware of whats going on, and a young impressionable mind, a perfect candidate for 'Manipulation" by someone or something with those abilities.
We are told Grey ET have that ability, the "Lacerta" Reptiod/Dinosauroids have that ability, maybe some other advance humaniod that lives under the mountain....Perhaps they replenish their "Stock" ie gene pool, via abducted children, teenagers etc...

Sounds far fetched, but so does people having their daughters locked up in the basement and siring 3 children (as in Austria recently), or kids abducted and living in garages for 20 years and having children (as in the US recently)
Nothing is out of the relms of possibility these days.

Dont go camping there anymore....OK.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Wow, This is a very emotional and compelling story. I'm extremely glad your grandson is safe and with you. Before anyone reads my post any farther I would like to warn you that the only thing my post has to do with the thread is it's a creepy experience I had in the woods and was able to relate to somethings people said throughout this thread regarding stories of people "seeing someone noticing something off of the trail, then walking into the woods and weird things happening".

I live in north east Ohio and have been trying to incorporate nature into my life more often. A couple of weeks ago three of my friends and myself visited a local metropark It was the best day of my summer, we did outlandish exploring, and quickly it turned from 2pm to 5pm. As we noticed daylight was running out, we started heading back to our car. We had roughly an hour and a half of sunlight left and a little over a mile to walk out of the woods.

As our group started to head back I took my friend Jeff aside to take some pictures of myself infront of a beautiful giant rock formation. When we started to follow my other two friends again they were already a good three hundred yards ahead of us on the trail. As we were walking it was slowly getting darker and darker, and out of no where a extremely foul odor of burning hair hit me. My friends smoke, so I figured someone accidentally burnt some arm or facial hair or something silly, but as I caught up to my other two friends they were talking about the same random pungent smell. Roughly five hundred yards farther down the path there is a nearby pavilion with a couple picknick tables and camp fire set ups. Well there were a couple people there having a cookout. (I didn't pay alot of attention to them so I cannot remember alot of detail, But I do recall they were wearing black.) As we walked past them it was clear the smell of burning hair was coming from whatever they were cooking. I shrugged it off as nothing. We walked for another good half mile before the REALLY weird # happens.

Something I have always been to pride myself on is my amazing judge of character and I have incredibly accurate gut feelings about people and scenarios. It's hard to explain, like I pick up good and bad vibes very well......anyways, As we approached a bend in the trail I could make out three figures, all dressed similar, all within the same height and all female within the same age. Before we were even within distance of them to make out their faces, I was crawling out of my skin. It was like without even meeting them I could tell we were not the same. They were cut from a different fabric. The three of them stood on the trail and talked as we past. I could not make out a single word they said, and for whatever reason ( I was scared #less) I almost remember as if they were talking in a foreign language. The second we walked past them the world witch was all I could think about. As soon as I turned to my friends to say something about how weird the women were, I noticed a girl off of the trail to the left of us, about five to ten feet in the woods just standing there. She also wore black. Less than ten yards down the trail were a couple more people, also off of the trail standing in the woods just staring across the trail. None of these people acknowledged my group of friends, each-other, the three females or anything. Just stood there in silence. On the opposite side of the trail of these people I could see an opening separated from the trail by roughly 10 yards of trees. In the middle of this opening was a blanket with candles on it burning in the shape of a pentagram. I saw this and started freaking out. I grabbed a huge rock and started jogging down the trail. Every ten yards there were people standing and staring at the pentagram speechless and non interacting. The trail veers left and there is about 200 yards before exiting the woods, and as we pass the bend in the trail we pass someone walking the opposite way on the path....into the woods. He made no eye contact and walked right by. wearing black. I watched him walk by, ready to defend myself, and as soon as he passed the last person in our group he stopped dead in his tracks. Stood still for 10 seconds. Turned directly left, walked brutishly through some thicket off of the trail into the woods and stared at the pentagram.

I have no idea what I walked through that day. It was probably nothing more than a couple people and a huge misunderstanding. But the way they walked into the woods off of the trail like that......it seemed like they were possessed. And It reminded me of the other stories in this thread of people walking off trails and getting abducted.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whoisogre

So..are you saying it's 'satanists' or something along those lines who might be snatching people to murder and then eat?

The burning hair on the BBQ...is i presume what you suspect to be a piece of a human being cooked?

The weird, silent people, all similarly dressed in black, not making any eye contact, and acting in a robotic way while staring intently at a pentagram..is all suggestive of this theory.

OK, i'm sure there are plenty of weirdo cults and so on in America, in most places of the world in fact, but how does that translate into a 'copy' of a little boy's nanna, speaking to and examining the kid?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whoisogre

Thank you for sharing this.
I dont know if my encounter at French Gulch is actually connected to what happened to my grandson.
Even though I am reluctant to share a silly nightmare, your post struck a real cord with me. I had an intense dream/experiance involving a black form, it grabbed me from behind I felt its legs clamp around me and I had a piercing pain in the back of my neck. Im starting to shake just typing this. Ive never experianced a dream like this. I in the middle of the night went from sound of sleep to streight up on my feet in a wide awake dead panic run out of my bedroom. Grabbing at my neck trying to throw off what I would discribe as a 7 foot tall Giant Black Wasp, From 0 to 60 in under a second. Afraid to go back and get my pillow. I know its only a dream, but you can understand why your story has me shaking.

Out of all the responses I have gotten, yours has me wanting to go in and vomit.

I must explain, Please do not make it your mission to tell me why and how my personal beliefs are totally wrong. I grew up religiously, left it, have studied eeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrrrrrrttttttthhhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggg Everything!!!!!!!!! So dont waste everyones time. I just need to share it to explain why this post has me disturbed.

I gave up religion many years ago. I believe that satan and the demons are the fallen angels and their Nephlim decendants, Book of Enoch, Solomans writtings etc. Aliens/demons they could be the same thing or completely different species. The old writings say that the Nephlim's spirit did not die when their physical body died. And they are the "demons" that torment us today. The writing of Soloman speaks of these same Nephlim, he lists their names, and discriptions, how they torment, and which Angel to call for protection. I do not recommend everyone go read the Soloman stuff, But, for those of you who feel compelled to read it, it can be found at Sacred-Texts.com Just FYI this is a fabulous resource. You can find sacred texts from all belief systems, translated into english, Its a huge amazing library. OK so I am a nerd.

The pentagram has never scared me, ever! And I have never believed it was anything more than just a symbol to those who have made Lucifer their master. Christians have their crosses. etc...

Also, I decided many years ago to believe in Jesus as my "master". Maybe not in the traditional way the reg christians believe, somewhat the way Buddists believe Budda is their "master". So, I believe in the power of faith. I believe in the power of His name. I dont believe in arguing over who "God" likes best. So, when I ran out in panic mode, I was screaming "I bind you up in the name of Jesus"

So, if my nightmare is about what happened to me in the forest, and believe me I have given it some thought. Then your experiance tells me that somehow whatever species or demon that attacked me has revealed itself to a group of people, who have chosen to worship it as their master. Everything you said about their detached way of being and their black clothes, the fear you felt, struck a cord in me.That emulates what I feel about this dream thing. I dont know, all I know is that I reacted to your post way different than all the Alien and Big Foot encounters. Causing me to flash back on the worst nightmare of my life. If I were to formulate a theory, I would probably say that this species, if it was more than just a nightmare I encountered, found an ingenious way to feed on people. I wonder if they have a wound on the back of their necks.

After I had the experiance in the woods, I felt empty hallow, no emotions, no feelings, no creativity, couldnt think with my own brain, I went to the Dr he did a CAT scan found nothing, Ive had two MRIs still shows nothing.

When I was sick at the campground, I didnt realize Gary was sick too. and also had a bite. It was this last May, I picked him up for his Bday, And he started the conversation with "Rememeber that camping trip we took to French Gulch, something happened to me, it was only then that we compared our symptoms. And he told me about his puncture wound. I've never been the same, and neither has he.

I had the nightmare, I think less than a year ago.

edit on 20-11-2012 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2012 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Sorry Thunda, I get impatient with the google-impaired...LOL. I attempted to check out the OP's story and Shasta has plenty of Search and rescue assists with Siskiou County but came up empty. I'm hoping the OP can assist.
I'm one of the biggest woo proponents, especially as plenty of it goes on in the woods, but before I get excited
some of this has to check out.

There isn't a ''McCloud'' campground altho there is one fitting the description called Fowlers just outside of the town of McCloud.

www.shastahome.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

not all incidents are reported to the media. I had a cousin get abducted and raped, she was later found after see was able to untie herself and run away.
edit on 20-11-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Sorry Thunda, I get impatient with the google-impaired...LOL. I attempted to check out the OP's story and Shasta has plenty of Search and rescue assists with Siskiou County but came up empty. I'm hoping the OP can assist.
I'm one of the biggest woo proponents, especially as plenty of it goes on in the woods, but before I get excited
some of this has to check out.

There isn't a ''McCloud'' campground altho there is one fitting the description called Fowlers just outside of the town of McCloud.

www.shastahome.com...
edit on 19-11-2012 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

there is a McCloud campground, I use to camp there all the time. you must not be looking in the right area. The campground is up the McCloud river arm of the lake. Its very isolated. closest store is like 1 hour away.
edit on 20-11-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

People keep describing their trips to Shasta as have being weird but what do they mean by weird?
Was it just a feeling a camper got while there or what?
njl51

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

LOL...ok...it's not listed with the park system [ that I found] but like here, many forest lands have campgrounds known to locals by names equally not listed anywhere.

This thread has created a ''stir'' as rightly it should, since no one is publicly discussing the weirdness in the woods, altho it's there and is discussed privately. Dowsers mostly know about it, but since that's not popular, word of it doesn't make the headlines. This thread most likely hit a ''nerve'' as people had no defined place to discuss things like this.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Maybe we should start a "Tell your creepy Forest story" Thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this post for quite some time. It seems to me like this fits the "MKULTRA/Programming" scenario very well. Your child may have been taken to be hypnotized by an unknown force. I would watch his behavior closely.

There is a thread on the subject by merger that is worth a glance. For a real, eye opening account look for the book by Fritz Springmeier on the subject, it is hosted at www.whale.to. Warning it may take you over; I read most of it and I cannot stop thinking about it. What he says seems WAY too plausible, especially when a story like this pops up. Who knows? Maybe I am just drawing strange conclusions and your child simply wandered off and had a strange dream?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Caver78

Not that I doubt you, I hardly know everything...but Bigfoot creating screen memories? I've never heard that. At the risk of inciting a google impaired lecture...do you have any source material for that I could read? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes, we should, I have a story to share of my own on a thread like that.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Attentionwandered

I thought about the same thing. Also, wasn't this story near Mt Shasta? I thought someone involved in this mentioned the same area being a center for mind control. I think it was in Cathy O'Brien's book Trance Formation of America

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join