It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 IS JESUS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13
Enoch,

Please its year 2013, so what if I SAY THE WORLDED IS F.....KED UP, ITS TRUE.

So, you're from the future, then? That does explain a bit.

By the way, copying and pasting from Wikipedia, as you did in your response to NOTurTypical's point regarding 2 Peter, is not only foolish (Wikipedia not being a reliable source,) it also violates the Terms and Conditions and may result in a banning. Use the "EX-TEXT" button at the top of the window to post your text, and then cite the source that it came from with the LINK button.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

SHADOW,

PLEASE!!! THE NUMBERS ARE SYMBOLIC, 666 IS JESUS

in what way are the numbers symbolic? what are they symbolic of?
what does it mean when you say 666 is jesus? what is jesus? what is the mark of the beast? what does it do, what does it mean? what do you think the right way for the world to be is? do you think jesus will promote the right way?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

LONE WOLF,

I'm NOT PREMATURE, 666 IS JESUS.

I KNOW THAT AN EAGLE IS A WONDERFUL BIRD, WHICH I LOVE, BUT IN heraldry its used as the beast,

Why do you think that RUSSIA, ALBANIJA, FORMER AUSTRIAN EMPIRE, ALBANIJA AND, Holy Roman empire in the 15th century.
ALL USE THE 2 HEADED EAGLE WITH THE 3RD HEAD MISSING???

THEY ALL USE THESE SYMBOL AS A VICTORY OVER THE BEAST-JESUS

PLEASE READ Second book of Edras, the fith Vision of the eagle

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

NOR TUR TYPICAL,

THAT SATAN IS NOT AN EVIL WORD, SO JESUS WAS SATAN TO HIS ENEMIES, SAME WAY AS I'M SATAN TO YOU NOW.

What exactly are you accusing me of?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

ADJENSEN,

FROM MY BIBILE, ST JEROME EDITION 1985

Second Peter was written by PETER OR BY A DISCIPLE OR BY A BELIEVER WHO LIVED LATER AND WANTED THE MATERIAL ATTACHED TO PETER'S NAME.

So please don't be so confident and push lies that the second letter from Peter is 100 percent from APOSTLE PETER. WHEN ALL THE EXPERTS STATES THAT IT IS NOT.

ALL YOU CAN DO is laugh at yourself becuase I WROTE 2013, THAT IS THE BEST YOU HAVE AGAINST ME.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

NOTURTYPICAL, I'm not accusing, just stating that SATAN IS NOT A BAD WORD, I CAN BE YOUR OPPONENT-SATAN IN A DEBATE.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
LIES WHICH ARE TRULY BLIEVED BY PEOPLE ARE AS GOOD AS THE TRUTH

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

So please don't be so confident and push lies that the second letter from Peter is 100 percent from APOSTLE PETER. WHEN ALL THE EXPERTS STATES THAT IT IS NOT.

I never said anything about 2 Peter, apart from cautioning you about plagiarizing Wikipedia. And, no, not "all the experts" say that Peter didn't write 2 Peter. Most of them do, but not everyone.

ALL YOU CAN DO is laugh at yourself becuase I WROTE 2013, THAT IS THE BEST YOU HAVE AGAINST ME.

Well, call me jaded, but it's a bit hard to take a "numerology expert", such as yourself, seriously, when you don't even know what year it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

Do you think you can answer my questions? im generally interested in what you think you know, and what you are trying to express... I personally do not understand what that is right now so that is why i asked the specific questions i did in hope you would provide simple and coherent answers...

in what way are the numbers symbolic? what are they symbolic of?
what does it mean when you say 666 is jesus? what is jesus? what is the mark of the beast? what does it do, what does it mean? what do you think the right way for the world to be is? do you think jesus will promote the right way?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
TROPHY

In the times of Ancient Greeece and Rome it was regarded as a structure consisting of the captured ARMS, FLAGS or other spoils of a DEFEAT ENEMY, hung on a tree, or pillar, of the field of balltle or elsewhere as a memorial of VICTORY- THIS PRACTICE IS STILL BEING PRACTICED TODAY-

Reason the symbols in the Revelation, helraldry, FLAGS and numbers represent the VICTORY over JESUS.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

TROPHY

In the times of Ancient Greeece and Rome it was regarded as a structure consisting of the captured ARMS, FLAGS or other spoils of a DEFEAT ENEMY, hung on a tree, or pillar, of the field of balltle or elsewhere as a memorial of VICTORY- THIS PRACTICE IS STILL BEING PRACTICED TODAY-

Reason the symbols in the Revelation, helraldry, FLAGS and numbers represent the VICTORY over JESUS.

is jesus objectively harmful for civilization? Are the roman rulers right? or are they wrong? Is jesus evil for trying to change society? and the roman rulers right in dismissing him? or do you think the universe/gods will is that jesus' ideals are destined to take root at some point in time over civilization,,, and that the romans/rulers are temporary gods of this earth until heaven on earth can be established?

still waiting for you to answer my other questions by the way....

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
HI IMA FUNGI,

-Jesus is not harmful to civilization, ONLY HARMFUL TO THE ENEMIES THAT ARE AGAINST HIM, LIKE THE VATICAN, he could bring peace to the world if the truth came out. He would have respect from the Muslims and from the Jews.

-Well you could call the VATICAN THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE, SO YES THEY STILL RULE, WITH THE HELP OF EVERY COUNTRY, LIKE AMERICA.
-THE ROMAN RULERS ARE WRONG AND EVIL IN THIS WORLD.

-Jesus went agianst the system that was no good, same as all the people demostrating around the world now.

-The UNIVERSE IS MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD, 2000 YEARS IN THE EYES OF GOD is not a long time, PYRAMIDS ARE STILL STANDING OVER 3000 YEARS. So THE NEW TIMES WILL COME AND JESUS TEACHINGS WILL HELP BRING PEACE AND LOVE TO HUMANITY.

-The Roman rulers are the evil in this world now, when they go down AND THE TRUTH COMES OUT, then earth will become heaven.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
111 is Jesus
666 is Lucifer

hope its clear

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

BEN,

In HEBREW the number 6 is I, so I I I is 666,

BUT also in HEBREW the 6th letter F is ALSO "I" and the word friday in HEBREW STARTS WITH "I"

So in HEBREW 666 = I I I = friday = I I I

FRIDAY the day Jesus was CRUCIFIED = 666

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

BEN,

In HEBREW the number 6 is I, so I I I is 666,

BUT also in HEBREW the 6th letter F is ALSO "I" and the word friday in HEBREW STARTS WITH "I"

So in HEBREW 666 = I I I = friday = I I I

FRIDAY the day Jesus was CRUCIFIED = 666

Ben in Hebrew mean the Son of the Right Hand (Son of God)
im the reincarnation of Jesus Christ (with a new name)

so i decide which number i like better !
111 not 666
thank you

Im Benjamin .. nice to meet you !

edit on 11/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Thank you Benjamin,

MY NAME IS DAVID

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

thank you darkbake

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Enoch,

Please its year 2013, so what if I SAY THE WORLDED IS F.....KED UP, ITS TRUE.

When JESUS ARRIVED TO THE TEMPLE HE BROKE EVERYTHING WHEN HE SEEN MONEY BEING MADE ON HOLY GROUND.

Jesus said what he thinks, not like these politicain and VATICAN THAT RUN THE WORLD.

I speak with my heart and speak the truth

Self-control and decency when speaking reveals character, just as lack of control and a loose tongue shows the same. If a person is willing to use language with disregard to how that reflects to others, it is a sign that other areas are likely just as uncontrolled. Your thread is not founded on a context. Possibly, if you could simply expound on your premise a bit; add some links; define a few terms with sources and give us some background to how you arrived at your conclusions, we could see a bit further into what you are trying to say. When you throw out the most vulgar word you know, it destroys your credibility. From this, we see why you stand against a man that stood for the opposite. It becomes clear which side of the aisle you stand and why.

As for 2013, there are clear divisions between those who open themselves up to opportunity and those who shut it off with one word. The more you open yourself up to opportunity, the more it becomes available to you. This works in reverse as well. Choices in life start with our respect of others and language goes a long way toward revealing this. Seeking truth is all about weighing the choices between what exists and how law affects us all. If you want credibility, start by looking inward first. Once the cup is clean, you can drink truth in with every step you take. If the cup is dirty, you take in the same.

edit on 16-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by guitarplayer

Guitar player,

It does not make no difference which day, because the Church states FRIDAY and the Church wrote THE REVELATION AGAINST JESUS.

Good Friday (from the senses pious, holy of the word "good"[1]) is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary. The holiday is observed during Holy Week as part of the Paschal Triduum on the Friday preceding Easter Sunday, and may coincide with the Jewish observance of Passover. It is also known as Holy Friday, Great Friday, Black Friday,[2] or Easter Friday,[3] though the latter properly refers to the Friday in Easter week.

Based on the details of the Canonical gospels, the Crucifixion of Jesus was most likely to have been on a Friday (John 19:42).[4] The estimated year of the Crucifixion is AD 33, by two different groups, and originally as AD 34 by Isaac Newton via the differences between the Biblical and Julian calendars and the crescent of the moon.[5] A third method, using a completely different astronomical approach based on a lunar Crucifixion darkness and eclipse model (consistent with Apostle Peter's reference to a "moon of blood" in Acts 2:20), points to Friday, 3 April AD 33.[6]

There were two sabaths the week Jesus was crusified the friday-sunday is made up by constitine. What is this revlation againt Jesus that you speak of?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
111 is Jesus
666 is Lucifer

hope its clear

The word "Lucifer" is not Satan''s name, it's a misnomer that means a title: Light-bearer. Isaiah 14 hints at Satan's name in Isaiah 14:12 "O Lucifer, son of the morning".

Hebrew days begin at dusk with the rising of the moon. The son (sun) of their morning is the moon. His name, is Heylel ben Shachar (MT) and his sin was pride, thinking he could be the real light, but all the moon can do is reflect the light of the sun, not give it's own light. This is allegory to portray what happened to fascilitate his fall. He thought he could be Yahveh, and in the end he will be thrown down to earth (and i think) mentioned in Revelation as the fallen star Wormwood as "stars" are often allegorically angels.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join