It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 IS JESUS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by dave13

Have you even read 2 Peter 3:15-16?

IT'S ALL LIES, DAMN it!!! Lies!!!

Remember the good old days, when all we had was semi-coherent atheists like MadnessInMySoul and TraditionalDrummer? Now ATS is infested with mobs of SDA, Church of God, apostolics, probably a couple of JWs, as well, along with various fringe types like this guy. Can't win for losing, some days...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCobb

MR COBB,

please read below,

666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,

Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

MARK OF THE BEAST MEANS TO BE BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF YESHUA.

ONLY IN THE NAME OF yeshua can we be saved. Being BAPTISED In the name of the father, the son and the Holy spirit is not a name, only in the name of YESHUA can Christians be BAPTISED.

just some proof why vatican is against JESUS.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by dave13

Have you even read 2 Peter 3:15-16?

IT'S ALL LIES, DAMN it!!! Lies!!!

Remember the good old days, when all we had was semi-coherent atheists like MadnessInMySoul and TraditionalDrummer? Now ATS is infested with mobs of SDA, Church of God, apostolics, probably a couple of JWs, as well, along with various fringe types like this guy. Can't win for losing, some days...

I'll tell you this: this is the same type of attitude that gave Christianity its bad name. Thankfully, we can't see each other physically because I can just imagine you punching whoever disagrees with you in the face. You don't have all the answers. Everyone around you has facets of truth. This is the same type of attitude that detracted me from the church. Don't be like them, please. I have yet to see any of you try and understand how he came to this conclusion.

I bring forth the parable of The Pharisee and the Taxpayer.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas
Everyone around you has facets of truth.

That is an incredibly naive thing to believe. No, not everyone has facets of truth -- many people believe utterly irrational things simply because they choose to, not because there is any truth to it.

I have yet to see any of you try and understand how he came to this conclusion.

I asked him in another thread where he was posting this jibberish to provide any facts to back up his claims and he failed to do so. The only thing that he is pretty clear on is a hatred of Catholics, Paul, and the Bible. How is one to understand madness?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

adjensen,

IS THAT THE BEST YOU HAVE'?? PROOF ME WRONG PLEASE.

I need a good debate.

THE SECOND LETTER OF PETER, NO PROOF ITS FROM APOSTLE PETER , THIS IS WRITTEN IN MY CATHOLIC BIBLE, ST JEROME EDITION.

Plus I have so much proof that PAUL went against the TEACHINGS OF JESUS.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

Personally i don't like paul myself... but i admit im very interested in this upcomming "debate"

You tread where so many others have failed...

Have a star.... Your first one!

Conrats!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13

adjensen,

IS THAT THE BEST YOU HAVE'?? PROOF ME WRONG PLEASE.

Prove you wrong? What have you proved right?

Seriously, all you've done is express a hatred of Catholics, Paul and the Bible, but provided absolutely no evidence to support that hatred, or even anything to explain the screwball numerology you seem to think ties it all together.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

noturtypical

IM NOT FAKE, I'm pushing the truth and I WILL NOT STOP. YOU SHOULD BE SAVED BY STARTING TO PUSH THE TRUTH, NOT LIES LIKE THE VATICAN FOR THE LAST 2000 YEARS.

BEWARE OF THE YEAST OF THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Enabler

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Everyone around you has facets of truth.

That is an incredibly naive thing to believe. No, not everyone has facets of truth -- many people believe utterly irrational things simply because they choose to, not because there is any truth to it.

I have yet to see any of you try and understand how he came to this conclusion.

I asked him in another thread where he was posting this jibberish to provide any facts to back up his claims and he failed to do so. The only thing that he is pretty clear on is a hatred of Catholics, Paul, and the Bible. How is one to understand madness?

Try and see the good in people, you will find the good in yourself. To you, many people may believe in irrational things, but who is to say that that person will not be the next Galileo? Galileo was considered irrational by conventional norms, but he is proven to be right. Jesus Christ was considered irrational by conventional norms, but he is proven to be right. Martin Luther King Jr. was considered irrational by conventional norms, but he is proven to be right.

EnochWasRight posts his threads in a similar fashion and style, maybe a little more backed up, but it's all mixed up rants in the eyes of many, and yet his research is highly regarded by members on this forum. When people do not see what he is saying, he falls back on the "you have to have eyes to see," which is a polite way of saying you're stupid.

Although I do not agree with some parts of what the OP is saying, I don't dismiss him as being nonsensical, belligerent, or naive as you claim I am. He has facets of truth and he is still learning and working stuff out, just like you and I are.
edit on 15-11-2012 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Enabler

heh... you know me!

Just curious really...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hi Akragon,

Thank you very much, I even went to the PRIEST, GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO ABOVE, EVEN ALOT MORE, BUT THEY DONE THE SILENT TREATMENT WITH ME.

THEY WERE COWARDS, THEY WILL MAYBE LOSE THEIR POSITION AND BE ON THE STREET IF THEY THEY BACK ME UP.

PEOPLE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND I'M A CATHOLIC WHO IS PISSED OF FROM ALL THE LIES.

I WILL POST THE TRUE MEANING NOW, REVELATION 12

CHAPTER 12 or the revelations is just inportant as chapter 13.
The women represents the chosen people, not mary as everyone made to
believe in the Catholic Church, the statue of MARY in the CATHOLIC church is the same
women in Chapter 12 that represents the chosen people.

The moon represents the defest of JESUS and the crown represents the the 12 tribes.
The statue of liberty in NEW YORK was formed from the above paragraph of the Revelation, that is
why the feet of the statue represent a broken shackle, symbolising the overthrow of
tyranny, who is Jesus. Jesus is also described as the crescent, therefore, the reason
why it is depicted on all Islamic symbols and of his defeat.
Across the road from the Zagreb Cathedral in Croatia is a gold statue of a woman portrayed with
12 stars above her head, and the moon and snake beneath her feet, and below that
are 4 beasts with water pouring out of their mouths. (Revelation 12.15) "...and then,
from his mouth, the dragon poured out of a flood of water after the woman."
People seem to think the statue represents Mary, however, even the churches preach
that this woman symbolises God's chosen people (Revelation 12).

Isaiah 66.7 " My Holy city is like a women who suddenly gives birth to a child"
Isaiah 66.13 "I will comfort you in Jerusalem as a mother comforts her child"

Women = A nation
12 stars above her head, 12 tribes

Dragon= snake , devil

666= xxx= +++= father, son, holy spirit= Holy Trinity= JESUS.

6= the 6th day of the week, Friday, the day Jesus was crucified.

SATAN= in Hebrew means opponent, JESUS WAS THE OPPONENT
to the leaders who crucified him and they wrote the Revelation against him.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Try and see the good in people, you will find the good in yourself. To you, many people may believe in irrational things, but who is to say that that person will not be the next Galileo?

You seem to be confusing "judging" with "evaluating" -- I see no value to anything that this person has said, because it is, thus far, nothing but nonsensical ravings. If he ever gets around to providing a basis for his claims, I will be able to better evaluate them, but in no way do I judge him, apart from noting that someone who openly states a hatred of a group of people can scarcely be considered "good" in my book.

EnochWasRight posts his threads in a similar fashion and style, maybe a little more backed up, but it's all mixed up rants in the eyes of many, and yet his research is highly regarded by members on this forum. When people do not see what he is saying, he falls back on the "you have to have eyes to see," which is a polite way of saying you're stupid.

I rarely read his posts and even less often comment on them.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Hi Akragon,

Thank you very much, I even went to the PRIEST, GAVE THEM ALL THE INFO ABOVE, EVEN ALOT MORE, BUT THEY DONE THE SILENT TREATMENT WITH ME.

THEY WERE COWARDS, THEY WILL MAYBE LOSE THEIR POSITION AND BE ON THE STREET IF THEY THEY BACK ME UP.

PEOPLE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND I'M A CATHOLIC WHO IS PISSED OF FROM ALL THE LIES.

I WILL POST THE TRUE MEANING NOW, REVELATION 12

CHAPTER 12 or the revelations is just inportant as chapter 13.
The women represents the chosen people, not mary as everyone made to
believe in the Catholic Church, the statue of MARY in the CATHOLIC church is the same
women in Chapter 12 that represents the chosen people.

The moon represents the defest of JESUS and the crown represents the the 12 tribes.
The statue of liberty in NEW YORK was formed from the above paragraph of the Revelation, that is
why the feet of the statue represent a broken shackle, symbolising the overthrow of
tyranny, who is Jesus. Jesus is also described as the crescent, therefore, the reason
why it is depicted on all Islamic symbols and of his defeat.
Across the road from the Zagreb Cathedral in Croatia is a gold statue of a woman portrayed with
12 stars above her head, and the moon and snake beneath her feet, and below that
are 4 beasts with water pouring out of their mouths. (Revelation 12.15) "...and then,
from his mouth, the dragon poured out of a flood of water after the woman."
People seem to think the statue represents Mary, however, even the churches preach
that this woman symbolises God's chosen people (Revelation 12).

Isaiah 66.7 " My Holy city is like a women who suddenly gives birth to a child"
Isaiah 66.13 "I will comfort you in Jerusalem as a mother comforts her child"

Women = A nation
12 stars above her head, 12 tribes

Dragon= snake , devil

666= xxx= +++= father, son, holy spirit= Holy Trinity= JESUS.

6= the 6th day of the week, Friday, the day Jesus was crucified.

SATAN= in Hebrew means opponent, JESUS WAS THE OPPONENT
to the leaders who crucified him and they wrote the Revelation against him.

You'll have to forgive me for not being a fan of Numerology... but let me point out a few things here....

Revelation was written by an old man in a cave... Im basically saying it means nothing to me... just another book... like many in the bible.

In order to prove Paul went against Jesus... You have to use their words and show how they contradict...

You can not however.... use random books from the bible to prove this

Also... you can't prove anything to a priest... Its simply not possible. They're so involved with what they've studied that anything that lies outside of their religion will be rejected... no matter how much you insist.

Can i assume you're getting this info from a website, not through your own personal studies?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

The nearest I could find was some nut from the Church of God (Tennessee) who was making similar claims.

However, OP agrees with you, as far as Revelation goes:

I'm saying that the REVELATION WAS WRITTEN BY THE ENEMIES OF JESUS AS THE ANTI -CHRIST

... though why he's quoting what he believes to be a fraudulent book to make his points is a little unclear.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

NOTURTYPICAL,

The Hebrew word שטן – “satan” means adversary or accuser.
“Satan” is pronounced as “sah-tahn.”

ADVERSARY- a person or group opposing or hostile to another person or group, enemy or opponent

ACCUSER - a person who accuses another

JESUS- YESHUA opposed his enemies and they were hostile towards him, they Crucified him and

wrote the REVELATIONS AGAINST HIM AS THE BEAST, FALSE PROPHET, DRAGON , DEVIL,

LUCIFER ETC ETC ETC.

So I'm also SATAN now because I'm opposing AGAINST MY EMEMIES.

YESHUA-JESUS IS SATAN IN THE REVELATION AND
SATAN IS NOT AS EVIL A WORD AS IS MADE OUT TO BE.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Adjesen all christians Churche's are controlled by the VATICAN.

ITS CALLED DIVIDE AND CONTROL. GOOD WAY TO MAKE A WAR
AND BIG MONEY- PROFIT.

THEY NEED HATRED IN THIS WORLD,
ITS THE WAY THEY HAVE RUN THE WORLD FOR OTHER 2000 YEARS.

Its sick how much money the vaticam has stollen FROM POOR PEOPLE
and from blood money.

See , they can not burn me on a stake like before.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

SO NOW I'M A NUT.

YOU ARE TRYING VERY HARD, SHOW ME FACTS THAT I'M WRONG, PLEASE.

I will even proof the POPE HE IS WRONG IN A FACE TO FACE DEBATE, ANY PRIEST I WILL PROOF WRONG AND SHOW THEM THE TRUTH THAT 666 IS JESUS.

WORLD REVOLUTION HAS STARTED, EVERYONE HAS THEIR PART TO PUSH THE TRUTH.

ENOUGH LIES TO ALL THE NATIONS IN THIS WORLD,
EVERY RELIGION HAS LIED TO THEIR FOLLOWERS.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
AKRAGON,

THROUGH BOOKS NOT WEBSITE. I knew this in the 90's

A lot YEARS of personal studies, I did not even have a computer, I have been waiting for my time to push on the website, but I PASSED INFO TO PRIEST IN THE 90'S

I have to much info to write it all down, not enough time now.

AND MY PROOF IS VERY STRONG..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The nearest I could find was some nut from the Church of God (Tennessee) who was making similar claims.

I suppose its fortunate for myself that i don't rely on the beliefs or claims of any church in existance

AKRAGON,

THROUGH BOOKS NOT WEBSITE. I knew this in the 90's

A lot YEARS of personal studies, I did not even have a computer, I have been waiting for my time to push on the website, but I PASSED INFO TO PRIEST IN THE 90'S

I have to much info to write it all down, not enough time now.

AND MY PROOF IS VERY STRONG..

Well... again, to prove he was against Christ you have to use what he said...

Thats the only way

edit on 15-11-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join