It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

REQUEST THIS USER BE BANNED.

edit on 16-11-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Common dude, leave the thread. No one needs you here,
And probably nowhere...

edit on 16-11-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou
Another confirmed kill.

Tahrer Salman 23 yrs young. Allowed rockets in her yard, now she sits with virgins.

Ching Ching.

I had to run my mouth on another site's forum because people can't stop trolling. I don't condone the killing of people on either side. I also don't care what their religions are. As far as I am concerned we are all human, like it or not. If you can't accept that, then maybe just sit back and keep your comments to yourself if you don't plan on really contributing anything to the conversation.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
If this turns into an all out war, and Egypt backs Palestine, will the US still support Israel? This could get very bad very quick. I feel sorry for the people in countries where they had revolutions...all that work and for what? Nothing...
edit on 16-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: grammar

I saw this earlier today and thought it was old news so I didn't post it.

timesofisrael.com

The United States Senate sent a message of solidarity to Israel on Thursday by unanimously passing a resolution that expressed firm support for Israel’s right to protect its people from terrorism on the second day of Pillar of Defense.

Introduced by Senators Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) and Mark Kirk (R-IL), Senate Resolution 599 expressed ”vigorous support and unwavering commitment to the welfare, security, and survival of the State of Israel as a Jewish and democratic state with secure borders, and recognizing and strongly supporting its right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Allowed rockets in his yard, now she sits with wife AND virgins.

Ching Ching.

Yeah, you too, another cheer-leader ... and your rather bad taste tongue in cheek humor.

Worst move ATS ever made was to remove the ignore button. Now we need 'manual' threads like this that ask nicely to keep the garbage opinions to self

edit on 16-11-2012 by RogerT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by Rubic0n

This is not a joke. This is a serious situation that is going on. Innocent people on both sides are being killed. But yet you think it's funny when it's not.

Look you reported ,without a source (pics,vids?) that Israeli soldiers where shielding palestinians from rocket attacks.

How is that not a joke ?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

REQUEST THIS USER BE BANNED.

edit on 16-11-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

SIGNED

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The ones of you who are making jokes need to stop or get out this thread. Some of us actual care about what's going on in Israeli and Gaza.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
If this turns into an all out war, and Egypt backs Palestine, will the US still support Israel? This could get very bad very quick. I feel sorry for the people in countries where they had revolutions...all that work and for what? Nothing...
edit on 16-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: grammar

I saw this earlier today and thought it was old news so I didn't post it.

timesofisrael.com

The United States Senate sent a message of solidarity to Israel on Thursday by unanimously passing a resolution that expressed firm support for Israel’s right to protect its people from terrorism on the second day of Pillar of Defense.

Introduced by Senators Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) and Mark Kirk (R-IL), Senate Resolution 599 expressed ”vigorous support and unwavering commitment to the welfare, security, and survival of the State of Israel as a Jewish and democratic state with secure borders, and recognizing and strongly supporting its right to act in self-defense to protect its citizens against acts of terrorism.”

Indeed...though we are also allies with Egypt. And if the rumors are right, and Russia sides with Egypt against Israel...we may end up being the lone wolf on this one in terms of Western nations.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

And probably nowhere...

on the RIGHT hand side of that person's post there is a member area, scroll over it and a drop down menu will appear, last one down is 'ALERT', click on that and report specific post

do it to all his/her posts and eventually it will be a clean suspension if not a ban...

link   

And probably nowhere...

I am not to sure why you are trying to block me from updating the situation on war dead?

What is the problem? is this not an update thread?

Just because we disagree you want me silenced?

Oh ok, so you're slow, I'll explain.
This is a "No hate " thread. Meaning neutral... Capice ?

I know it's hard when you get brought up with such hate, but try to respect the Op's request...

link   

And probably nowhere...

I am not to sure why you are trying to block me from updating the situation on war dead?

Stop saying ching ching is all you gotta do. Keep your smiles to yourself. The updates are fine, but that's it it's updates silly.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

And probably nowhere...

In case you did not notice ,there is a reason people started calling you a Israeli cheerleader and that is because of your pathetic juvenile war glorifying behavior.

That is peoples problem. It is a bit telling that it needs to be explained to your brain.

link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Israel intends to oust Hamas. This seems fairly likely with that increase to 75,000 troops.

I'm not sure how Israel will go about doing this in terms of methodology, but I imagine they will enter from the north and just sweep the entire strip of Hamas. And since ridding Hamas means long term occupation, it also means big-time international condemnation in the interim. However, this seems to be the only moral way forward for both Israelis and the Palestinians. Once Hamas is removed, the blockade can be removed, and life in Gaza can be more fully normalized with Israeli Arab life in general.

What worries me is Israels ability to fight Hamas without allowing Hamas bait them into responding to gunfire or rocket attacks in residential areas. This is how I imagine the devil would carry out battle. He attacks you, and then hides behind innocents so as to force you to kill innocents in the process of trying to kill him. And then the other devil can claim in his online twitter feeds "5 children killed" etc.

The moral and just solution is not to just 'ignore' Hamas, and permit them to carry on doing what they've been doing, terrorizing Israelis with daily rocket attacks and interrupting daily life. Sad to say, Israel needs to bite the bullet and take their chances, but, to do so with as much circumspection possible so as to show the world that they are making an an honest and determined effort to avoid killing non-combatants.

link   

And probably nowhere...

There is a difference between a disagreement and being a troll. If you want to contribute to the thread, then be my guest. But to be honest, I don't care what your personal opinion is of someone or something. I am here to relay information with links and if possible, present facts. If I wanted to contribute to or watch an entertainment news thread/channel, I would turn on Fox News.

link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

And probably nowhere...

on the RIGHT hand side of that person's post there is a member area, scroll over it and a drop down menu will appear, last one down is 'ALERT', click on that and report specific post

do it to all his/her posts and eventually it will be a clean suspension if not a ban...

I did already

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Welcome back DF, we have done everything we could to keep this thread as intended and the discussion to minimum. Mods have been monitoring and we have picked up a few new members on the site today due to our relentless coverage of the heated situation between Israel and Palestine.

4 Women, 7 children, 3 elderly people, 300 injured+ since the 14th.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Stop being facetious. This is a serious situation, and your humor is tawdry, and ill advised.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

And probably nowhere...

Sorry mate ...i'm on Israel side too in this situation but your posts are disgusting

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join