It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+138 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I know some members of ATS won't be familiar with the people in this story so I will break it down for you.

The people involved:

Brittany Murphy: American Actress

Simon Monjack: British Directer/Screen Writer, and Husband of Brittany Murphy

Julia Davis: Former Department of Homeland Security Officer, and Whisleblower

We'll start with Julia Davis. She was a Customs and Border Protection Officer in California at the San Ysidro Port of Entry in the United States. She is a true American Patriot. I'll allow the National Whistleblowers Center to summarize what she did to upset her employer, the Department of Homeland Security:

Specific intelligence alerts designated 4th of July, 2004 as a “Date to Watch” of paramount importance, when Al Qaeda leaders were purportedly planning to penetrate porous U.S./Mexico land borders. Julia detected and reported improperly processed entries of 23 aliens from terrorist countries into the U.S. on 4th of July. Documents retrieved from Bin Laden’s compound later confirmed that Al Qaeda members were indeed planning to strike on the date in question. When the Department of Homeland Security failed to act on this information, Julia made a report to the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF). For going outside the agency with the information that embarrassed the DHS, Julia was subjected to retaliation of unprecedented magnitude.

I highly recommend reading the full article about her on the National Whistleblowers Center's website: Source

Julia was a standout officer before the incident, she received a Certificate of Outstanding Achievement, she even helped write training manuals for new officers. After her whistleblowing incident the DHS turned on her. Herself and her family were harassed, and subjected to visual and audio surveillance by the DHS, she was even labeled a "domestic terrorist"

In a startling culmination, the DHS conducted a commando-style raid of the Davis’ home with a Blackhawk helicopter and a Special Response Team. 27 DHS Agents and one U.S. Marshal assaulted the residence, breaking down the doors and brutally assaulting Julia’s parents.

That was an outrageously extreme action that was clearly out of desperation to cover-up and discredit a whistleblower.

Now let's move on how this relates to the death of Brittany Murphy and her husband. Brittany Murphy and Julia Davis were friends. Brittany Murphy was a witness in Julia Davis' litigation against the Department of Homeland Security in response to the DHS harassment and attempts to discredit Julia Davis. Brittany Murphy was very supportive of Davis and Brittany Murphy being a famous celebrity made this a big deal.

After Brittany Murphy's support of Julia Davis became legal and public the DHS started targeting Brittany and her Husband. Largely over her husband being a foreign citizen. The couple claimed they too were subjected to wiretaps and visual surveillance. People wrote them off as being paranoid or eccentric famous/wealthy people out of touch with reality.

On December 20, 2009 Brittany Murphy was pronounced dead:

At 08:00 (16:00 GMT) on December 20, 2009, the Los Angeles Fire Department responded to "a medical request" at the Los Angeles home Murphy and Monjack shared. She had apparently collapsed in a bathroom. Firefighters attempted to resuscitate Murphy on the scene. She was transported to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead on arrival at 10:04 after going into cardiac arrest.

Shortly after her death, Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told the Associated Press: "It appears to be natural." An autopsy was performed the day after she died. Her death certificate listed the cause of death as "deferred". On February 4, 2010, the Los Angeles County coroner stated that the primary cause of Murphy's death was pneumonia, with secondary factors of iron-deficiency anemia and multiple drug intoxication.

wikipedia

...and only 5 months later her husband, Simon Monjack, was also found dead from similar circumstances:

On May 23, 2010, her widower Simon Monjack was found dead at the same Hollywood Hills residence. In July 2010, Los Angeles Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter stated that the cause of his death was acute pneumonia and severe anemia. It was reported that the Los Angeles County Department of Health had considered toxic mold in their house as a possible cause of the deaths, but this was dismissed by Ed Winter, who stated that there were "no indicators" that mold was a factor. Murphy's mother Sharon described the reports of mold contributing to the deaths as "absurd" and went on to state that inspecting the home for mold was never requested by the Health Department. In December 2011, Sharon Murphy changed her stance, announcing that toxic mold was indeed what killed her daughter and son-in-law

So Brittany's mother originally called the idea of mold being a cause of her daughter's death "absurd", but then the next year changed her stance, and going so far as to say 'that toxic mold was what killed her daughter' That's somewhat suspicious. What's even more suspicious is the thought of that house having mold. It was a huge $3.85 Million dollar home and only 13 year olds. A home that Brittany Murphy purchased from Brittany Spears.

Brittany's Father Angelo Bertolotti also found the death of his daughter and son-in-law suspicious:

On January 11, 2012, Angelo Bertolotti applied to the Superior Court of California requesting that the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office be required to hand over samples of his daughter's hair for independent testing. The suit was dismissed on July 19, 2012 after Bertolotti failed to show up to two separate hearings.

Why would he go through the trouble of trying to get a sample of her hair for independent testing and then not show up? Was he forced or intimidated to leave it alone? The reason her father wanted the hair tested was because Deputy Chief Coroner Ed Winter publicly stated that the Office of the Coroner did not conduct any testing for poisons and toxic substances on Brittany Murphy during the autopsy. Her father wanted to find out if she had ben poisoned.

This story is extremely strange, but it's worth a closer look at and a discussion. I'm not claiming to know what really happened, but I think there were definitely some suspicious things going on. I had never even heard of Julia Davis before.. it's not surprising the mainstream media didn't cover her whistleblowing very extensively, or the fact that Brittany Murphy was supporting her legally and vocally.

The fact that the Department of Homeland security would abuse their powers and resources to attack one of their own officers for whistleblowing makes me worried about what they do to other Americans.

I highly reccomend you read this article by Examiner.com about this story: New allegations in Brittany Murphy’s death case
edit on 11/14/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
If all you say is true, then WOW. I never put two and two together.

This screams inside job.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The more I read into this, the more this becomes an absolute certainty that they were "silenced". How the F do they both die of the same thing? In the same house?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Makes you wonder how many times
they have done this in the past ?
Mabey more times than we want to know ?

This is the kind of stuff that creeps me out.

DHS Death Squads.
edit on America/Chicagoam5230America/ChicagoWed, 14 Nov 2012 02:51:52 -060011 3051 by BrainGarden because: to further the point

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Now that you posted this, something says you better watch your back.

Interesting read indeed. But, why am I not surprised.

I liked Brittney Murphy.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Well done on pointing this out, It does seam pretty weird that they both died quite young of a similar thing. And that the cause is said to be toxic mould in their 13 year old mulit million doller house they bought from britney spears. Maybe that's what she ment when she sang toxic?

I found this strange too.

Paramedics, who were beaten to the scene by a team of firefighters, could do nothing to revive Mr Monjack

Is it normal that the fire brigade are called in america when someone is found dead/dieing?

The Independant

S+F OP

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Star, flag and comment just to bump. Very compelling case, I always found Brittany Murphy beautiful. Had vague notions of how she died, based purely on the odd story or two i had seen of it over the years.

Thank you for sharing. ~
edit on 14-11-2012 by Runciter33 because: to say thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Is it normal that the fire brigade are called in america when someone is found dead/dieing?

In non-violent situations Police, Paramedics, and Fire Fighters all answer the same emergency calls, the fire fighters are usually faster than everyone else to get somewhere when an emergency call is made because they aren't as busy as the police or paramedics. They are trained in CPR..etc though.
edit on 11/14/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I have to say that if this is true then it is mind-blowing. My question is: How did you stumble upon this information if you had never heard of it before? Anyways, this needs more public attention. i always wondered what would happen if a person just "facebook bombed" something like this. I see all matter of pointless topics and information on Facebook and people seem to give them attention. Imagine if something as surprising and unknown as this hit social media, could get big, especially if you had a bunch of people you know who are "famous" on facebook post it.

Also, I had no idea that mold cold kill you without you noticing it. How common is something like that? You think it would start with respiratory problems and your doctor would alert you to the possibility, especially a doctor that someone who is rich must have. I find it rather odd that a rich persons house could have any type of mold, much less "toxic mold".

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Black Mold symptoms are almost identical to things like Bronchitis, or Pneumonia. It's an upper respiratory infection basically, and if they don't know to check for it, or you don't get a doctor that checks for it out of an overabundance of caution, then it's easily missed. The mold itself isn't fatal, but it does help to suppress your immune system because it's busy fighting off the mold, and whatever secondary infection there is as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I see, thanks for the response. Seems unlikely that it would be present in a modern, wealthy home. Even if it were, how would a wealthy person not have access to effective treatments for pneumonia? Also, how would an expensive doctor not think that mold could be the problem, twice?

Could mold also cause anxiety? Because I have been suffering from it lately and I cant figure out why.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Mold is in just about EVERY house, just some of them get more than others do. Unless you have antimold additions put into the house (usually plastic sheeting between the outer and inner walls, you have mold.

Pneumonia is still fatal if you wait too long to get it treated, or if you don't treat it right, or if you are on other drugs at the same time. Pneumonia has a 5-12% fatality rate. That's between 40,000-70,000 fatalities a year from pneumonia.

It would appear to be able to, but this is a less than 100% certain page.

blackmold.awardspace.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks a ton for the link.

You say that mold is in every house, but is toxic black mold?

Also, I seem to have a lot of those symptoms, what can I do about it if it is present?

ETA: It says mold can not grow if your room is below 70 degrees F. Also, it is much less common when you have a well ventilated room. Well one of my windows is currently only a piece of plastic that is not fully covering the window. So my room is constantly below 70 and is very well ventilated, so I doubt that it is the cause. Also, I do not smell it at all. However, I do seem to have a good amount of those symptoms.
edit on 14-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Your best bet is to have someone come out and inspect the house. It's better to be safe than sorry. Black Mold is one of the more toxic ones, but all molds can cause problems depending on your sensitivity to them. I would recommend an inspection to be safe.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Top priority: The Terror Within seems like a really good movie.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

I always thought there was something not right about their deaths. Interesting indeed.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Something never did sit right with me about Murphy's death.
Good job on the piece, Thanks!

Now how do we stop this junk from happening?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulSearching8
reply to post by Drezden

I always thought there was something not right about their deaths. Interesting indeed.

Same thoughts. I had no clue that she supported this supposed whistleblower DHS officer.. very odd to say the least.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why would they kill of Brittany Murphy and her husband and leave the former DHS officer to carry on slagging them off?

This Youtube video below shows Julia Davis from July 2012 talking about the DHS and her claims.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Weird......Britany Murphy was funny. She was also the voice of "Lu Anne" on King of the Hill.

In response to the question about the "fire brigade" in the US....they are almost always first on scene...and in most American fire depts, EMTs and usually paramedics are assigned to every station if not one per truck. Most depts have a dedicated rescue rig.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join