It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Deaths of Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Oh, I think it was mold, and poor health that killed them. I was just throwing that one out there in response to the question about what could have been used. Hypotheticals can be fun.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

The deaths of these people seem highly indicative of thorium poisoning,thorium can be administered either in vitreo by subcutaneous injection ,or in suspension by aerosol spray directly into the nasal passages. A trait of this substance is that it does "mimic" various naturally occuring causes of death,the instance ,in this post of a mould being attributed as the cause of death,has been used previously as the primary cause of death in several similar deaths involving persons whom the (in this instance) UK authorities would have preffered to be silenced.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Oh, I think it was mold, and poor health that killed them. I was just throwing that one out there in response to the question about what could have been used. Hypotheticals can be fun.

My bad I was alittle confused and I agree hypotheticals can be fun, I bet the government has things we could only dream about and could kill us without leaving a mark.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have a question about these hypothesis/deaths...
Is it enough to report,to stop a false flag from happening ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't know if this had been said but apparently his mother said

In January, Monjack's mother, Linda Monjack, told PEOPLE that her son was "unwell, and the doctors are carrying out tests. On whether he has a heart problem it is not really for me to say, you must ask him, but yes, there have been health problems in the past. I believe it's common knowledge, and it’s been in the press that he had a slight heart attack a week from Brittany's death coming back from Puerto Rico."

Source

It is interesting these health problems arose after his wife's death.

I still think there is a more suspicious cause to the deaths of both these two.
Although it doesn't appear that it was confirmed he had a heart problem.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Why would they kill of Brittany Murphy and her husband and leave the former DHS officer to carry on slagging them off?

This Youtube video below shows Julia Davis from July 2012 talking about the DHS and her claims.

www.youtube.com...

Julia Davis is not famous it would be easy for the media to suppress her speaking out, but Brittany Murphy was famous

Also the death of a whistleblower would be very suspicious.
edit on 11/14/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Renegade2283

Mold is in just about EVERY house, just some of them get more than others do. Unless you have antimold additions put into the house (usually plastic sheeting between the outer and inner walls, you have mold.

Pneumonia is still fatal if you wait too long to get it treated, or if you don't treat it right, or if you are on other drugs at the same time. Pneumonia has a 5-12% fatality rate. That's between 40,000-70,000 fatalities a year from pneumonia.

It would appear to be able to, but this is a less than 100% certain page.

blackmold.awardspace.com...

A lot of people mistake mildew for Hazardous mold, in the past people threw mildew in with mold, they are very similar, but mildew does not create a huge health hazard, unless it's very widespread. Southern California is very dry. For mold to be an issue in the house it would have to
Be related to busted water pipes, or something similar Etc. I find it hard to believe a recently built
Mansion would have those types of issues.

As far as the more common mold found in most homes, it's usually below the limit determined to be hazardous or a different kind of mold.
edit on 11/14/2012 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb
I don't know if this had been said but apparently his mother said

In January, Monjack's mother, Linda Monjack, told PEOPLE that her son was "unwell, and the doctors are carrying out tests. On whether he has a heart problem it is not really for me to say, you must ask him, but yes, there have been health problems in the past. I believe it's common knowledge, and it’s been in the press that he had a slight heart attack a week from Brittany's death coming back from Puerto Rico."

Source

It is interesting these health problems arose after his wife's death.

I still think there is a more suspicious cause to the deaths of both these two.
Although it doesn't appear that it was confirmed he had a heart problem.

I brought that up but I found a link saying he needed a heart bypass before his death, had laryngitis and flu-like symptoms, and that he had survived a battle with oral cancer even though his mother doesn't know anything about that which is strange .So it seems like he did have reported health issues and his mother and him both knew about it plus look at some of his pictures he doesn't look well at all and looks like he put on quite a bit of weight.

Link
link 2

Pictures:
www.scrink.com...
www.zimbio.com...
www.celebitchy.com...
laist.com...

Edit: Look at this link saying "Monjack joined his wife in San Juan for the shoot and caught staphylococcus aureus — a staph infection that can lead to life-threatening pneumonia. Brittany got infected, too.
Monjack's health was always shaky. And Brittnay's star was fading. Rumors of drug abuse and anorexia were affecting her ability to land better roles.
Instead of seeking proper medical attention for the staph, Block believes that both Monjack and Murphy adopted "holistic" cures — because the appearance of being sick might fuel more rumors and set back their careers even further. (A trip to the hospital would have saved Murphy. She told her mom she couldn't breathe and that she was dying.)
The Hollywood Reporter article also mentions the couple's paranoia regarding the Rising Glenn Road residence where they both died:
Simon told us they had to take extreme security precautions because they were under surveillance by helicopters and their phone was bugged"

sniperslovenest.blogspot.com...
edit on 14-11-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulSearching8
reply to post by Drezden

I always thought there was something not right about their deaths. Interesting indeed.

agreed, something about that story just never added up in my head, thanks op for putting this together for us.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

He sure doesn't look well.

But you can;t look past all the timely coincidences. I would like to know if the deaths are a case of cover up then why him 5 months later? Perhaps he was genuinely sick but Murphy was sadly on the bad end of the stick? Either way I believe foul play is involved.

Not so sure as much on the husbands end.

And I fully agree with why Julia Davis wasn't killed but why didn't they kill her?

Brittany Murphy being an actress works both ways. Her dying will be widely reported and more details for people to find out the true cause of her death.

If they killed Julia Davis her death wouldn't be recognized by the whole world, and therefore less suspicion could be raised? I'm nearly certain foul play is a factor.

I'm sure it would be a lot easier to cover up the death of a whistle blower. It's been done before and no one has ever been found to be the guilty party.

edit on 14-11-2012 by curiousrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

But you can;t look past all the timely coincidences. I would like to know if the deaths are a case of cover up then why him 5 months later? Perhaps he was genuinely sick but Murphy was sadly on the bad end of the stick? Either way I believe foul play is involved.

And I fully agree with why Julia Davis wasn't killed but why didn't they kill her?

Brittany Murphy being an actress works both ways. Her dying will be widely reported and more details for people to find out the true cause of her death.

If they killed Julia Davis her death wouldn't be recognized by the whole world, and therefore less suspicion could be raised? I'm nearly certain foul play is a factor.

I'm sure it would be a lot easier to cover up the death of a whistle blower. It's been done before and no one has ever been found to be the guilty party.

Can anyone find video or links or Brittany Murphy speaking out in public about the homeland raid? Why not kill them both at the sametime?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
For what it's worth, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton predicted her death not far from her actual death.
Link here

Absolutely devastating. Especially because this comes as no surprise! We, and those who knew Brittany personally, saw this coming. That does not make this any less horrible.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Will we ever know what really happened?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violetshy
For what it's worth, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton predicted her death not far from her actual death.
Link here

Absolutely devastating. Especially because this comes as no surprise! We, and those who knew Brittany personally, saw this coming. That does not make this any less horrible.

Of course, you can look at the picture I linked to before she died. It was obvious she was in poor health. Her death was shocking to no one who paid attention.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't think there is much debate Brittany Murphy was heading down hollywoods "A list" before her death. However could there be other reasons she was losing weight and feeling ill all the time. Possibly from the mental stress caused by this situation. Apparently they were being harassed often by DHS.

Brittany was dragged into the case of Julia Davis by a third party who immediately resigned from the DHS as soon as she was asked to be interviewed for the documentary. Brittany made a brave choice to tell the truth and paid a heavy price for doing the right thing. Simon Monjack wasn`t rich or famous. He didn`t look anything like Ashton Kutcher. When he complained of being targeted by the DHS/ICE and getting severely abused in their custody, no one seemed to care. When Brittany and Simon said their phones were wiretapped and they were subjected to surveillance by helicopters, their fears were dismissed as vain eccentricities of a troubled movie star and her much-maligned soulmate. The Terror Within " finally sheds the light upon an incredible true story that has been suppressed from being covered by the media " until now.

Link

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm not a 100% sold either way and it's a crazy story. It seems like Julia Davis found the damaging info in 2004 but I can't find dates on when the raid happened and when she filed a lawsuit but Murphy died on December 20, 2009 so that's a good amount of time between Davis finding the info out and Murphy's death but there still is alot of questions. Homeland and Davis settled the lawsuit so it seemed like Davis didn't need Murphy to help her case and it also seems like Davis is pretty connected in hollywood and she has been very vocal about getting the word out in books, films, articles, ect. I really just don't see why they would kill Murphy with mold instead of a drug overdose, house fire that would also kill her husband, or some other easier way that's more believable . It seems like whenever a famous person dies we seem to find some conspiracy though but I'm not saying that Murphy wasn't killed but there are alot of questions on why it's not plausible but at the same time there are some unanswered questions.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
I don't think there is much debate Brittany Murphy was heading down hollywoods "A list" before her death. However could there be other reasons she was losing weight and feeling ill all the time. Possibly from the mental stress caused by this situation. Apparently they were being harassed often by DHS.

Brittany was dragged into the case of Julia Davis by a third party who immediately resigned from the DHS as soon as she was asked to be interviewed for the documentary. Brittany made a brave choice to tell the truth and paid a heavy price for doing the right thing. Simon Monjack wasn`t rich or famous. He didn`t look anything like Ashton Kutcher. When he complained of being targeted by the DHS/ICE and getting severely abused in their custody, no one seemed to care. When Brittany and Simon said their phones were wiretapped and they were subjected to surveillance by helicopters, their fears were dismissed as vain eccentricities of a troubled movie star and her much-maligned soulmate. The Terror Within " finally sheds the light upon an incredible true story that has been suppressed from being covered by the media " until now.

Link

The link you posted is by a student opearted press which is a site anyone can post on and I don't even see the name of the author so who knows if it's creditable. I'm not saying that the DHS weren't bothering her because they probably where but I also think alot of her stress came from her failing career, her husband's and mother's health, her own health, her and her husbands drug abuse, and just every day life.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Continuing from what you mention about Sharon Murphy originally saying the toxic mold reports where absurd, there is written confirmation that just two months before Brittany's death, in October 2009, the house had a full inspection that includes checking for mold by a respected company. The report concludes there was NO mold in the house.

One possible source of confusion, says Murphy family spokesman Roger Neal, is that last year the family had the house inspected – but found no sign of mold.

"Due to the inferior products used by the builder and sub contractors, the Murphy home had a persistent leak problem," Neal says. "Simon Monjack [hired] an attorney and filed a lawsuit against [them]. In October 2009, to insure the home was safe to occupy, the attorney hired a well-respected company to conduct a full inspection of the home which would include … checking for any possible mold."

Neal says that according to Monjack, the report revealed no mold problem. Neal also said that Sharon Murphy is in the process of reviewing the report herself.

Source

I agree that it appears there was no mold in the house and that could not be the cause of death.

If it was true why did Sharon Murphy not die this as well as she lived at the residence too?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

Very interesting story. I remember when Murphy played the nerdy Girl in the movie clueless. She went on and grew up to be a beautiful young women. Something stinks about this whole story, and it's not my Neighbors dog poop. ~$heopleNation

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by everydayPeople

Because she wasn't anorexic, treating herself without seeing a dr, and suffering from other conditions at the same time. The anorexia that Brittany Murphy suffered from put an incredible strain on her body, add to that the pneumonia type symptoms she suffered, and any drugs she might have been taking if any, and her body just couldn't handle it.

I know that her mother had suffered from breast cancer, which put a strain on her body, but she didn't have the multiple conditions adding to that. A good example is when my mother got sick. She was in a medically induced coma for three weeks. The dr told us that if she had suffered from any kind of additional health issue, such as diabetes, the strain would have been too much and she wouldn't have made it. Brittany Murphy had just pushed her body past the limit, and it gave out on her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join