It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Monumental Is Going To Happen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
actually it is happening now

believe what you want, but i feel that when Obama got re-elected we chose the positive timeline

thank you

MAYAN member of Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers and protégé of Don Alejandro Oxlaj a head of the Mayan Council of Elders, Flordemayo is a highly regarded Mayan “priestess” who will be leading ceremony and lecturing at the 2012 Tipping Point Prophets Conference Vancouver, 23-25 JULY 2010.

Information linked at -
www.greatmystery.org...

By Flordemayo

“Let me tell you what the Maya are saying. I’m not here representing the Maya, but I’m going to say what I know. 2012 is the end of a cycle for the living creatures on this planet. Between 1985 and 2012, there has been and continues to be a transferring of energy in the cosmos that is enormous. People feel that something monumental is going to happen. Humans have practically destroyed everything around us.

“There’s a lot of contamination: air contamination, water contamination, and earth contamination. The high winds and calamities that we’re having are due to the negligence of what we’re doing here. We don’t need four automobiles in a family. Destruction is coming about due to our negligence and greed and the Maya have it written down as a prophecy.

“One of the predictions concerns how we’re going to have seven days of darkness. When this takes place, a lot of people that don’t have a spiritual basis are going to go nuts. I have been assured that this will not be the end of the world. It really means, according to the Maya, that the earth is going to go through a period of gestation and enter into a new period. I saw in a vision that we’re going to have two suns. We need to get ready.

“We all need to cultivate a strong connection with spirit, with God. I’ve explained what I feel my God is, but we all have different opinions and feelings about God. You need to have such passion and devotion to God that you can surrender totally. Without that kind of commitment, you can’t be a healing presence in the world.”

(A side note – During the remote viewing sessions of the date Dec. 21, 2012 during the Cancun conference with former SRI/CIA scientist Russell Targ, a great many delegates could only see the world as grey or dark.)

more here..
lightworkers.org...

i would like to add this as well

A Mayan Elder gives the inside prediction of the ending wheels of the
Mayan calendar on dec 2012

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-11-2012 by cornucopia because: spell checked a little bit

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
looking for scientific proof to go with it?

The 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock

David Wilcock exposes many great secrets: DNA, consciousness science, wormholes, stargate travel, sacred geometry, three-dimensional time, the Mayan Calendar and much, much more!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
in before the shills, as a spiritual being and a being of love and light and have met David let me say that he is good to go and a being of love and light

just relax and use your intuition...

you know the truth

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

The shills! David Wilcocks in the same sentence.

He is a scientist right?

Something is gonna happen alright

Its called 'fleecing'

Fleecing v' the exaction of a grossly excessive charge for goods or services

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Would it be such a bad thing if some of these people's predictions come true?

Not the doomsday ones. I'm talking about spiritual enlightenment, consciousness expansion, all those things. Where is the downside to these events?

It appears many people here on ATS have the ability to see the future and quickly dismiss anything they believe is impossible while trying to sway the opinions of everyone else instead of letting them come to their own conclusions. Which I find hilarious considering a majority of content found on this site.

Its a big universe. Who is to say whatever scenario a person can conjure up in their imagination somewhere, at some point in time, could become what we perceive as reality?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
“One of the predictions concerns how we’re going to have seven days of darkness."

Wait... I thought it was supposed to be three?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I love how you're inb4 in your own thread. Never seen that before!

Ohhhh the arrogance. Obama meet Mayan Prophecy and the entire earth will soon see monumental change.

Obama, sits on his little throne, waaaaayyy over there, man.. Has nothing to do with me.

It's a small world after all..

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by cornucopia
“One of the predictions concerns how we’re going to have seven days of darkness."

Wait... I thought it was supposed to be three?

Due to over crowding...it's been expanded.....

Des

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Any time someone resorts to themselves as a 'spiritual being' as though that adds credibility to their arguments can likely be assumed to be incorrect.

Why is it you feel the need to remind us that you're a spiritual being? We all are, not just you. This is, yet another, problem with new age thinkers - this air of entitlement and 'special knowledge' which everyone knows, really, we just think it's nuts....

And for the books. A light worker SHOULD be called an electrician. Jus' sayin'.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
.....'sigh' common man nothing will happen Obama has been prez before, it will just be the same for a few more years. The reason you think there is more people destroying the world is because of the following 2 reasons.

1) Because there is more people on the planet to do damage, it has gone from 2 billion in 1930 to 7 billion in 2012 we are not worst human beings than ever before.

2) There is so much connection around the world with with internet and cell phones that we as a species are just recently getting the full picture of the actual state of the planet...it has been this way for a long time, only now you can see it... African starvation, ghetto murders in Brazil slums and so on.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
what i dont get is

the calendar is a circle

how does it have an end?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's funny how many different opinions we have as humans.

I think thats why were in the shape we are in today because its hard to get everybody on the same page.

Looking at all the FACTS and only FACTS, I can't see how anyone cam believe that something huge is going to happen on the 21st...........much less how a thinking person can relate re-electing Obama as a great turning point.

Get away from the computer and get outside and experience life.......and wipe the Kool-aid stains off your mouth.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Thanks for sharing!

Don Alejandro Oxlaj is a wise one*

"Dont be afraid"...words of wisdom for any occasion...

Do we really know what will happen - no - and even those keepers of the traditions can only translate remnants reflected throughout the generations.

"Let the morning come."
"Let the dawn come."
Hinting 'days of darkness'?...maybe...but given the uncertain unreliable circumstances surrounding our current society and our dependence on it - day or night - good idea to have preparations prepared

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Oh, good heavens. The "Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers"? That has got to be somebody's idea of a cynical practical joke.

And Obama the positive timeline? Are you f-ing kidding me? We'll be lucky if he doesn't set the full security state loose on us within a month.

Seriously, I am ready to be beamed UP! Mr. Scott....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Okay, so I'm alright in thinking that the next bumper sticker from Obama would be "I killed Bin Laden and saved the world from a prophecy that wasn't going to come true no matter who was elected."?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't know. If Romney was elected, we would probably have a larger offensive military (as if it isn't already), and would probably have joined with Israel and bombed suspected nuclear facilities in Iran days after he was sworn in.

In the world's view, I would say Obama was the lesser of the two evils. Unless you believe Islamic terrorists, foaming at the mouth, are just waiting to invade the US at a moments notice

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCounselor

Obama is the most "anti-God" person to ever be president - I did not say he was the Anti-Christ - he's much too pathetic.

He is anti-personal responsibility, anti-life, anti-commen sense, anti-individualistic, ect....

He is the most selfish, ego-manical idiot that ever graced the public arena.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Not the doomsday ones. I'm talking about spiritual enlightenment, consciousness expansion, all those things. Where is the downside to these events?

For some this "is" the end of the world

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
True that................
Still and all............its gotta give sometime...somebody is going to win the prophecy pool sooner or later.....
Id say we have until next easter to get our act together.......after that....no more bunnies for you.....................

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join