It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAngryFarm

Good Thread here. And Yes, The Article was def Worth the Read. Thanx for the SubMit! Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tha Girl They Call Roc

Yes! I Totally Agree with You! I DID NOT Vote Either! The Phukkin Choices Sucked. I knew Votes would be Swayed from Any decent choice we may have been presented with, as Part of 'Their' Illusion of Choice, as Stated by George......
The Clips you have here are Great! Loved George Carlin. What A Stand-Up Guy, Eh?
Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Wrong.

Obama won Hawaii and Hawaii requires Voter I.D.

Your other points are superfluous.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SyxDaliGee

Yes! I Totally Agree with You! I DID NOT Vote Either! The Phukkin Choices Sucked. I knew Votes would be Swayed from Any decent choice we may have been presented with, as Part of 'Their' Illusion of Choice, as Stated by George......
The Clips you have here are Great! Loved George Carlin. What A Stand-Up Guy, Eh?
Later, Syx

Don't you agree that Obama trying to get slavery and oppression behind us is some sort of positive move?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't buy into the idea that the voting machines were rigged, or "malfunctioning". Even if they were, it doesn't matter in my opinion, because the political system is broken anyway. Obama is a weak liar who can talk really well, and Romney is a whore that plays into any situation he's put in. I find it funny that everytime we have an election, people always scream fraud, too.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsthetooth
Don't you agree that Obama trying to get slavery and oppression behind us is some sort of positive move?

No, I don't. I don't think there's a deliberate agenda per se, since there's too much choice with many different factions vying for control over something. In Obama's case, he just cares about Obama, not "enslaving the world" or "heralding in the NWO", or some other kind of junk like that.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by itsthetooth

Well I really don't think we are on the way to Not being Oppressed, and will Always be Slaves to this Machine. Plus Obama (or whatever Pres is in place, whenever) does not make these decisions. Orders from On High dictate Policy. You know His Handlers, The Ones Pulling the Puppet Strings. Syx.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOverseer

There Numerous Articles of Fraud out to see for those who want to look. Recently I watched a SoftWare Programmer Testify in Court of the SW He Created to do just that. It registered Fraudulent Votes to the Choice of whoever it was set to! I'll try to find it to post the Addy. Actually I believe I found the Vid in another Thread here at ATS. Yah they use fraud to make sure the ONE They want is seated in the WH.
I do agree when you said Obam is for Obam. Once he gained the Chair, He started Milking it for all it was Worth! Did he Keep ANY Promise he made in the 08' Election? I'm thinkin he Didn't. I'm not expecting him to do it this time around either...... Syx.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I honestly think he is working for the people. He seems to show an interest in the peoples lives by the decisions he is making.

Putting a dent in slavery is just a start, and there is still much that needs to be done, but the problem here is we have more poor people then we do rich people so those votes will out way the rich. I didn't vote this year, but I sure in the hell will for next election.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

There Numerous Articles of Fraud out to see for those who want to look. Recently I watched a SoftWare Programmer Testify in Court of the SW He Created to do just that. It registered Fraudulent Votes to the Choice of whoever it was set to! I'll try to find it to post the Addy. Actually I believe I found the Vid in another Thread here at ATS. Yah they use fraud to make sure the ONE They want is seated in the WH.
I do agree when you said Obam is for Obam. Once he gained the Chair, He started Milking it for all it was Worth! Did he Keep ANY Promise he made in the 08' Election? I'm thinkin he Didn't. I'm not expecting him to do it this time around either...... Syx
Obama is not out for Obama, he's not lining his pockets with money from his office decisions like Bush did.
Bush has numerous investments in war funds and medical funds, then purposly staged a war to cause profit in those funds. It wasn't even a real war, until we started one anyhow. We didn't even go after the right country when the twin towers got hit.

The only thing I heard about rigged votes was a machine was found to be defaulting to rommney when people were selecting obama.

Nothing was rigged, as rommney actually won more votes than obama, it was the electoral votes that got obama in.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

Wrong.

Obama won Hawaii and Hawaii requires Voter I.D.

Texas also requires voter ID. I had to show my voter registration AND they scanned my drivers' license. I have been voting in elections here for many decades and this has been standard operating procedure for awhile (if you don't have a license, they have other verification methods they accept.)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join