It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's wrong with being chipped?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

i like your quote

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sure it sounds soooo convenient. However there's more to think of,such as the other plans that will be implemented. With that paper money/coin may do done away with, you will become a full on slave to debt. Bad credit standing? You don't eat.

Also, the cancer link associated with chips:
Chips linked to fast growing cancer
Chipped pets and lethal tumors

edit on 12-11-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwwchronos
reply to post by six67seven

i like your quote

Yeah, I mean it's just that easy.

Technology is great, but its a catch 22. Technology is neither good nor evil, the people controlling it determine that.
edit on 12-11-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
"What's the downside to having a personally implanted RFID chip? "

For now I'd say the greatest danger is putting up with industry shills who seek to desensitize the public with honeyed words and silver tongues over this, the real danger comes later after the uneducated "convert". Then, with the technology in place and that close to home, they can work with the implanted technology, and any known or unknown backdoors can be linked up.

Call it a full-blown case of anti-trust against the corrupt here. Because I'm not stupid enough to trust them. It's a slippery slope, it can be hacked and manipulated, it constitutes the Mark of the Beast, it's been proven as cancer-causing, because brainwaves operate at extremely-low frequencies and Russians demonstrated how easy it is to work with that technology.

I'm sorry, were there any advantages that couldn't be filled by a plastic card?

I'll stop short of calling you a shill, OP, as it seems you are more playing advocate to prod the emotions of the other side than prove your point.

edit on 12-11-2012 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

Thank you for not judging me for asking a question. You are correct.

IMO, the biggest downside is the issue of trust of those who are placed in charge.

While chipping technology would have many benefits, including the streamlining of daily life, the
tracking of criminal behavior, an eventual cashless society, it occurs to me that this technology
only keeps the general populace safe from themselves.

By that I mean, it would reduce criminal activity on a person-to-person basis. Criminals would realize
the risk involved with petty theft, robbery, burglary, etc, when they could so easily be identified
for the crime....

But what about the REAL criminals...the ones that history has taught us about...Stalin, Mao, Hitler
and any other criminal who has risen up the social ranks of humans to become leader, seeking
only power and control....RFID does not protect us from them...it exposes us completely to them.
It boxes into a ready made cage...that is where the real downside is IMO.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
What's the downside to having a personally implanted RFID chip?

What's the downside of automated customer service.

The same downside will be magnified with a medical chip.

It's dehumanizing.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I can't ask the questions I would because they're against ATS policy apparently. But normal people have noticed the evil running our world, the absolute evil destroying our planet, starving and enslaving people. WE GET IT.

The free world has many martyrs for its freedom, why ask such an insane question?

No one, would ever allow those psycopaths that are worse than most planets in the galaxy, how do I know? Most leaders and elites do not poison the oceans and use radiation and try to murder everyone for profit. That is an extreme thing to do. We are on an extreme planet run by extreme evil.

And no one who lives in a country who's ancestors died for freedom, would ever allow even a benevolent dictator, (they don't exist) to put an electronic device in them that can be abused, save for the few that absolutely need them to live, ie heart, etc.

Let alone to allow the pscyhos raping most of the world of its resources, and starving most of hte worlds children, and making countless profits off of destruction of the environment, wars and disease.

You'd have to be a zombi nazi demon to approve.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

That's so true, we have our larger securities in mind over our immediate securities. That involves sacrificing a good degree of security which pretends to be offered by legislation for knowing that their future prediction modal will incorporate any of the dangerous nodes or platforms that we have every good reason to dread. That probability of their useage involving that modus operand, already actuating past "possibility" in my mind, is a degree measured by study of the NWO movement, the criminalization by certain mentionables and unmentionables of the US government (10, 11, 12 years now?), a stern look at Codex Alimentarius and it's implications for all countries involved (Bill S-510 in America, and then Obamacare with it's massive paperwork which fits snugly enough into it's UN glove).

How are the UN doing with their Blavatsky theosophy these days?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The bible says if you take it you go to hell when you die.

It's the way in which TPTB could enslave humanity, all in the name of what you're saying "ease of use". They make it appear to the slave class as a benefit, all the while knowing it will be no different than TPTB placing a ball and chain around your leg. It's just a modern version of that.

Were you sent to this forum by the G-0-v?
edit on 12-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Shortly after that happens you are going to have the black-market of hacked chips. Much like fake ID's, identity thefts, etc today.

Guido has a van out behind the 7-11. He'll cut out your old chip, put in a new one for a nominal fee.

Heck - this just popped into my head. A whole market of "drug" chips. Time release whatever you (or whoever) wants released into your system whenever you (or they) give the signal.

Of course the reverse of the "they" could be a factor too. Remember the old story how the Roman's once thought about it being a good idea to have the slaves all wear something to ID. That way it could be easily seen who was a slave and who was a Roman citizen. Turned out they thought it was a bad idea - there were so many slaves that if they got an idea of their true number it was feared they would stage a massive revolt.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

If a person went missing and the device was equipped with GPS they could be found quickly
School transcripts, college transcripts, work history....all of this could be stored making
the hiring process when looking for a job much easier.
Criminals could be tracked,

Missing people? How about those who don't want to be found?
Criminals could be tracked? Some laws are unjust. We are all criminals.
Work history? How about those jobs you'd rather forget?

But most importantly... you should be able to control what goes into your body. Allergies or possible reactions aside... if I don't want to eat something or put something on my skin, etc, then I won't.

I'm sorry, but those who don't value privacy don't deserve it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So instead of just hacking into your computer to get your info they'll now just take a knife and hack into your body..

I remember a similar issue with a certain luxury car and their fingers print entry system. Yup... You guesses it. All they needed to do was chop off your fingers and baddabing... New car.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ill take a bullet or beheading over a chip any day of the week.. this is how they steal your soul. it is the true mark of the beast. the architect of the universe didnt intend for us to be implanted with anything!!! this thread is a joke, right????

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

We wouldn't take one either, but will say this. Nothing in this corporal illusion shadow is real. Not even this. What this does is reduce/regress a person's intellect and is basically saying, I trust ye oh satan instead of saying, NOT ON MY WATCH AND REBUKE EVIL IN THE NAME OF GOOD. I do it in the name of Christ Yeshua, the Spirit of Peace and Love and the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the reality and truth beyond any codings in the language or backwards meanings, and only by the true intentions of my heart.

Progression or growing your soul orb/intellect bigger requires: seeking, questioning everything, deprogramming from all the traps around you, using your gifts to help others, and using your Love skills, growing compassion, and walking in the paths of others, and learning alot.

Opposite of being foolish enough to take a chip.

However, many people already have them without their conscious consent, ie in terms of ufology, black operations, medical services where they are slipped in.

If I have one, it doesnt work and hasn't overcome my will or beliefs and doesnt make me obey, but if we have their technology being used against us, it may make us sick and unhealthy.

Only what is consciously chosen affects your soul orb. Its a free will thing. Literally its choosing to be a child and give away all sovereignity and growth to something else, instead of choosing to grow up as a person and soul being.

Being microchipped is the opposite of Free Will when its conscious.

They're not just doing microchips, they are also doing irridium satellites that lower frequency. In fact with that network of satellites named after the second densest chemical known, (which is trying to do to earth is lower the density to a hellzone), Im not even sure they need microchips anymore.

But even those statellites are not overcoming those who choose Love.
edit on 13-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
In terms of bible, the chip doesnt mean the mark f the beast, though its a part of this. And thus is very bad. But, it can be overcome.

The mark mentioned over and over again in the Bible is iniquity. The Beast is your greed, anger, murder, rape and inequality, love of power, meannness, etc. It is giving into your body suit instead of choosing your intellect and LOVE. So the mark is sin.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

That's exactly how they're going to sell the idea to populations. But look at what happened with cellphones and the internet. They're supposed to be used to facilitate communications. They end up becoming tools of control for the rich and powerful with no conscience.. The only thing I would get implanted is a small magnet like some people have been doing lately to feel magnetic fields. Transhumanism is interesting without going as far as Lepht Anonym: www.wired.com...
edit on 13-11-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2012 by sebHFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It seems to me there would be much benefit.

No need to carry ID
No need to know your medical history or provide the history every time you are sick
An implanted device could hold all your banking needs...no need to carry much cash.
If a person went missing and the device was equipped with GPS they could be found quickly
School transcripts, college transcripts, work history....all of this could be stored making
Criminals could be tracked, fake alibis exposed, and criminals could even be placed
at the scene of a crime by the information stored on their chip...

So what's the downside?
edit on 12-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

Nothing! Rock on!

Me?

They'dhave to do at gunpoint.
(even then, doubtful)

But if you want it, go for it!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Someone would just steal your personal information and use it to start a credit card. Everyone would have a chip reader and some would have chip writers.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It seems to me there would be much benefit.

No need to carry ID
No need to know your medical history or provide the history every time you are sick
An implanted device could hold all your banking needs...no need to carry much cash.
Criminals could be tracked, fake alibis exposed, and criminals could even be placed
at the scene of a crime by the information stored on their chip...

So what's the downside?
edit on 12-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

Are you fracken kidding me.....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

You're quite right,I mean what possible down side could there be?,I wouldn't mind having my every move tracked,or the possibility of my internal organs imploding should there be an EMP in my vicinity,nothing wrong at all in potentially having your financial information downloaded without your knowledge.and why should I mind if those who control the monitoring of the chip wish to subliminally feed me whatever they want to?

Three cheers for technology!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

They have been using these on animals for a long time now. I got my youngest dog in 2005 and she has an RFID chip, our other dog has one as well, she got hers a few years ago. They are a small glass ampoule, with a coil of wire inside. When you wave a wand over it, it responds in a certain frequency. No information is actually stored on the RFID besides a number. The rest of the information would have to be stored on a computer database with the number as a reference.

Really, all it does is make you the chip holder a number, this number can be cross referenced to the other services. ID, Health, Banking, yada yada yada. How ever none of that information is on the RFID.

I know it sounds like a good idea, I mean how can anyone steal your chip. They don't have to, online based attacks could still render you broke, or having your identity stolen. The information is on a computer, all they have to do is remove your number from the info and place their own in it's place.

Down the road, these... Chips may be able to "Store" some better information about you, but I don't see it changing much. It will be identical to using a card or other account number to access your services, just in this case it's one number imbedded in your body some where.

There is how ever, a whole heck of a lot of cases in animals where the RFID chip migrates. The itty bitty ampoule you put under the skin in say your hand, could end up in your scalp some where. My coon hounds was implanted between her shoulders, the most recent vet visit, it had traveled AGAIN to her chest area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join