It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan explanation of what will happen 2012.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

I agree, his video was quite interesting, and i can partially believe that
there is something to all of this. But once i got digging, it ended
up being just another sales ploy, which is a shame to see.
Selling out his own people for a few grand in 'donations'.
not to mention turning him self into another sorch falls.. or how
ever you spell that name.

ya she was kind of cute huh?
edit on 12-11-2012 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

the cern theory makes sense in a way, could see that happening..

and his talking about the calendar where we are born with a specific vibration
i could even buy that, after all we are all partially electricity which has its own
vibration, so in theory i could see where knowing what your frequency was would
help your body and mind... has some merit to it, or at least worth trying and
investigation, after all what could it hurt....

to bad he fell into the category with the rest out to make a fast buck. I was actually
interested for a while.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

With all that worry about CERN creating black holes It kind of makes sense, taking into account magnetics and our own electicity. I didn't get what lightbulb thing was about though.
edit on 12-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

With all that worry about CERN creating black holes It kind of makes sense, taking into account magnetics and our own electicity. I didn't get what lightbulb thing was about though.

Ac Tah probably bought a lot of shares in light bulb manufacturing companies

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by Wifibrains

Ac Tah probably bought a lot of shares in light bulb manufacturing companies

That name made me take a second glance and hmmmmm aswell.... Actah, actor

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I saw "AC Tah"/actor too.

If the world as we know it is coming to an end in 6 weeks, will money still be important? My understanding was primitive life would be the new norm.

Why does he need $30?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

The new energy efficent light bulb's.
upload.wikimedia.org...

they have mercury in them, and actually if you read up on them they are very dangerous if broken.
read the lables on them some time, then do a lil research.

I agree, he was making very good points, its a shame he had to go where he did with it..
oh well maby someone is out there from that culture that will pop up before long
and give us some more info without strings attached.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenAlot

Good observation, i had not noticed that yet, actor... wow...
just comes right out there and say's it, for those that pay attention.

we just need to come up with some end of the world scheme for our self so we
can make millions off of the looney's.
Shoot i could pay for my surgery i am going to have to get a few times over i bet
with what he is going to rake in on this.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

This "alignment" occurs twice a year. For the past few decades one of these has occurred on the winter solstice. This is no rare event.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul

The new energy efficent light bulb's.
upload.wikimedia.org...

they have mercury in them, and actually if you read up on them they are very dangerous if broken.
read the lables on them some time, then do a lil research.

I agree, he was making very good points, its a shame he had to go where he did with it..
oh well maby someone is out there from that culture that will pop up before long
and give us some more info without strings attached.

He said something about tptb are taking advantage of the energy and that's why they have distributed the bulbs everywhere. Or did I misunderstand it? Then he bagan to talk about the pyramids. It was very scetchy to say the least.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

ya honestly i cant see what little mercury that is in a light bulb making any difference
at all. even if there are a few hundred thousand of them in one geographical location.

His theory is that the mercury will help conduct the energy and draw it twords where
they are.
The pyramids i am not sure on, i didnt find anything else on those, they were talking about
building pyramids in southern u.s. to help gather the energy and make it last longer.
Although i have not seen any news of this anywhere. He should go to Vegas, i think
there is a pyramid there *lol*

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Itdid make me chuckle when he said about the fire tordados, I had a vision them houses in the unexplained gas explosion was hit by one of these, then shook it off, lol

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Fire tornado's are nothing new, they often happen in wild fires, there are countless films of them
online. but it takes a huge amount of heat to create the current needed to make one.

although i guess a hole in the earth deep enough to reach lava or magma would cause quite a bit
of heat. So it could be plazable.

Ya i was thinking the same thing for a second as well. that thread is puzzling that is for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I liked some of the things he says, shame he went down that road at the end.
I don't like the mercury thing. Isn't mercury part of agenda 21? Oh, and forgot about the alchemy side to it...hmmm.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I couldn't be more excited for 22/12/2012... Half these junk threads will be forgotten about and everybody can move on.

Oh, but wait!... The date will change, of course...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

Considering burning stone not all is gone,you are gone and are with the demiurge.
He will soon be gone and all with him ,soon we with the CHRIST CONSCIENCE.
SEA GNOOX

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Easy cop-out for him when December 21st comes and passes with nothing out of the usual, "Ohhh the mayan calendar has been interpreted wrong, they didn't mean 2012, they meant < INSERT RANDOM DATE HERE >"

edit on 13-11-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

There is a racist tendency in people to assume that a person that is of X descent knows more the history or lore of X than others. So a person of Mayan descent knows more about the Mayans than a European? Does a person of French descent know more about French history? No. A person's heritage does not imbue personal knowledge.

What is happening here is that a Mayan is cashing in on the 2012 money trough as are North Americans. I say bully for them that they can exploit the racist tendencies of people to deflect the flow of cash in their direction.

There is really no galactic alignment as suggested.
There is no energy to raise consciousness.
Eclipses cannot occur as fast as claimed. The Moon cannot move around the Earth any faster than it does already.
Sinkholes are ground collapses. So what?
If you want to learn about the ancient Mayan culture you need to see an archaeologist instead. This bloke is a sham.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Bah...just another way to make a dollar. Someone made all this crap up a few years ago and was making money off of it and the folks of "supposed" Mayan descent said "wait a minute...how can we capitalize on this" so they took a different stance to get attention. "It's not doomsday, something good will happen"...whatever.

There is very little written knowledge of the Mayans left...There are three that I am aware of. The Popal Vuh, the Dresden Codex and another one (which I forget the name). So to proclaim oneself as "being in the know" is a pretty weak position.

This supposed "galactic alignment" is not actually an alignment...it is a "near alignment". That is the same as a miss. "Near" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...if it's not an actual alignment...it's not an alignment...close don't count.

Someone poorly translated a date...someone went on a search to validate that date and found this "near alignment" and said "oh that must be what they were talking about" cause the Mayans supposedly knew so much about astronomy. buncha hooey.

The only thing that will happen on 12-21-2012 is that winter will officially arrive.
edit on 11/14/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

so in your opinion every business on earth that charges money for services, is a scam? every scientist that charges money to work for a company is a scam? i was always taught that those who claim/cry scam the most, are usually a scam.

i think the reasoning skills, the common sense skills and above all, the humanity skills of most of the people in this forum, is pretty sad.

btw Mayan, like all indigenous tribes of the Americas kept most of their beliefs in vocal form and are not maintained by written form. they are handed down from person to person and do not rely on any records being kept or saved, those are for the ignorant whites that come along.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join