It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most ETs or Aliens would most probably be mostly female?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Maybe the Aliens came to the same conclusion! What use are males? So they started using their superior smarts, and technology to clone themselves with no need for me. Then later on down the road they realized they damned their gene pools and now they are little grey sexless beings, so they visit earth looking for DNA to try to save their dying race....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

'Aliens' are interdimensional spirit beings and are neither male nor female but can assume either form/appearance as they have done in the past as Incubus and Succubus to received and delivered sperm when breading Nephyl.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx

Maybe the Aliens came to the same conclusion! What use are males? So they started using their superior smarts, and technology to clone themselves with no need for me. Then later on down the road they realized they damned their gene pools and now they are little grey sexless beings, so they visit earth looking for DNA to try to save their dying race....

Not forgetting that you can't breed a psychic or seer in a test tube because it seems the abbilities are rare. Most likely they will be Hermaphrodites, both sets of organs, swinging both ways.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Need i wonder what gender wrote this.....

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Most ETs or Aliens would most probably be mostly female?

By sovereignty of nature?

Perhaps, if alien intelligence feels the need to imitate human (for recognition purposes).
Might be useful to prevent being killed and eaten by some idiot human I suppose.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Insects outnumber and out weigh humans many times over. They are primarily non breeding females. The fight, collect food, care for young and spend their lives as "workers". Your theory is flawed in that, to be most like the dominant species elsewhere would make them more genteel. (ever see Alien?)

The term "alien" essentially means "not familiar". What if there are 5 genders? Or one hermaphroditic gender? Or eternal creatures that go into deep comas to regenerate every 30,000 years? Or what if we truly are alone in the universe?

Open your eyes.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I thought you were being ridiculous then I actually read your post....it made sense...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

If you were to meet my wife..............all of your assumptions would go out of the window!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yes much more peaceful then men.
youtu.be...
You do realize a lot of cultures were matriarchal and still had wars and violence. The whole women are better thing is getting old both genders can do great and stupid things. O but men cant give birth to babys whys that because we make sure the babys get what they need while there in the woman that way shes not eight months pregnant trying to work and cause the child harm.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
So youre a woman whos pro-population control and youre saying women deserve the galaxy to themselves so there will be peace? U might need to assume the full lotus position and reexamine your life.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthHurtsDenialKills

I just hope aliens don't have "gender studies" in their schools! I think aliens would be androgynous. Seriously! They're spiritual beings so, like shamans(that come from she-man). They have to be androgynous. Feminism destroys civilizations, they don't want that!

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think World War III would have already happened if it were all female leaders.

Nukes flying off cause the first lady of country A wore the same dress as the first lady of country B.
jk

Female "life givers" don't hold much water in our current era.

--

Aliens would most likely to send males, an unknown territory, males would be better suited (look at most of the military), plus it would be hard for us to differentiate an aliens species's gender.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I have heard some reports that greys can be men or women, that you cannot tell besides the energy they present, and voice you hear in your mind perhaps.

Yet I think it's disinformation. The reason why they studied sexuality so much is because they aren't different sexes, it doesn't take a genious to figure out but the aliens are not going to tell us so you have to be somewhat smart.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

This has the making of a really good B movie where a planet of Amazon like women enslave men. The women are all hot lesbians... Wait, I saw this already

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Damsel
I'm sorry, but all of those conclusions are just poorly thought out. It begins and ends with the assumption that an alien race would be essentially identical to human beings, just with better technology, which is an enormous mistake on every level.

Why would an alien race NOT be identical to human beings? Common sense, if used properly, could quite possibly entertain the very fact that an alien race is indeed identical to human beings.

To say its an " Enormous Mistake on Every Level " is not using common sense. Sometimes, that's all it needs.

The OP's conclusions, even though they do not entertain you, are well thought out. Far from " Poorly " :up

Op. it's my " belief " through meditation and remote viewing that there are various races of ET's in our very own Galaxy that are identical to us.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

More chances they would NOT be humanoid. Or have a male and female sex... our earliest form of sex in planet earth is binary fission.

There is also Asexual reproduction, Budding... etc

These are much simpler than Sex chromosome involved reproduction.

We are using our human ego to view things and put our ideas on them.

My bet is aliens are squids, octopus, slugs or some type of sea creature.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I can already see that this is turning into a battle of "which sex is better".

Before this thread completely devolves into that, I would like to bring a few points to the forefront.

If extraterrestrial life exists, as many believe, it would be logical to think that those that would seek out our planet, or to contact us, would be very much like us. It would not make any sense to seek out a habitat in which they could not survive, was in hospitable or otherwise dangerous to their existence, or which they did not share some basic characteristics. It is very logical to presume that any type of extraterrestrial life would share many of the same traits as us, which may include a male/female.

It is important that we humans realize that "others" may not have the same thought process, are probably at a different developmental and intelligence level. All of our suppositions are based on the world we inhabit.

This alone makes all things possible.

However, based on what we know of our own existence, our own history, and where current technology is taking us, it is reasonable to assume that observing the "human condition" would be of primary importance, and recognizing how our systems work to make "successful contact" would need intelligence gathering.

Any intelligent species (and I define intelligence based on our current definition of intelligent life) would "explore" before entering any environment that they were unfamiliar with. Just like we send explorers (spies/scouts), it would be reasonable to assume that they would too (and there are many that believe that this is occurring). More than likely, if an extraterrestrial race existed, these explorers, intelligence gatherers, would probably be male, if they shared the same physiology as humanity. The male body, being innately more prepared for hostile environments, may survive better in unknown terrain.

Based on our current societal development, it would also be reasonable to assume that any emissary with our political systems, may indeed be female, but not for the reasons that the OP stated.

In our current state of development, females are seen as more mild, and subservient. This thought process is not only echoed throughout our political systems, but also in our primarily recognized religious systems. Our current structure makes a female both more AND less important: less important in society in general, more important in the family dynamic. This is of primary importance to keep in mind when attempting a "peaceful" contact, one in which it is presumed that we would be "joining a galactic family". Not only would a female be seen as less threatening, it would promote the "family dynamic" and from a political standpoint it is reasonable to assume the perception of "doing the master's bidding". To "present a female" as an emissary for a peaceful cause is not out of the realm of reasonability based on how our current system works, it is a logical action based on our current social/political dynamics.

It is believed, most notably by the Hopi, and many other American Indian tribes as well as many "new age" movements, that our current state of turmoil is a direct result of an imbalance of male/female energies, and/or power. It is also believed that until we reach a state where both are in balance (equality), peace will never be achieved. As long as one is "in charge" and the other seen as submissive and subservient to the other, peace will never be achieved. To assume that a female dominated species would be any less warlike than a male dominated one is just not a logical assumption.

If we, specifically Americans and Europeans, look beyond the material aspect of our current wars (i.e. oil and other resources), it becomes obvious that many of the reasons we intervene in other countries, is because of the treatment of women as "less" in the grand socioeconomic game. It also becomes obvious that we are moving toward a more balanced power structure and the hope is that when we do, we will finally attain peace. Peace cannot be achieved until as a unit, we understand that balance and equality of male and female is necessary. To continue to see either male or female as "better", is just going to result in the de-evolution of threads of who is more violent, male or female, which is exactly where this thread is heading.

If "extraterrestrials" are squids, slugs or some other non-human form, it would not make sense that they would attempt any type of contact with humans because in order to make successful contact, it could be reasonably assumed that "they" would want to make contact with something that has some basic characteristics in common to the dominant species. If "they are indeed squids or slugs, or some other non-human form, I wouldn't expect contact any time before we can communicate and understand the squids and slugs of our own environment...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Thats not quite true. Male's often have contact from female ET's, and the reverse is quite common for Females. What I have noticed is this. The females tend to be the doctors or medical technician doing the checkups, and the males tend to be the guards in full suit, when its off ship, or in your home, and I've had checkups that way. Otherwise it can go either way. They are often together, male and females on board. I've seen quite a few women as commanders of the crafts. The human looking ones were very tall, males ranging from 7-8 feet and women over 6-7 feet. But that is perceptional and as a child don't recall the same couple being that tall. They can alter your perception. Some of this work the female technicians do is maintenance, or checkups and monitoring you. And those I describe as positives.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You have this typical anthropomorphic (and very naive) idea of extra-terrestrial lifeforms. Many Astrobiologists agree that the chances that ETs are humanoid is rather low. Perhaps they are not even carbon based and they may not even use DNA to encode their genetic instruction set (see Richard Dawkins work).

In any case, the role of women and the subjugation of women on Earth stems from archaic religious belief and is justified with the texts of the Bible. I sure hope that ET is smarter than that and if there is such a thing as gender differences in ET, that they treat each other as equals. Either way, there is no reason to belief that there is a gender bias.

Having said that, you may want to read up on i.e. the Scythian-Sarmatian female warriors, the female warriors of the Shang Dynasty and many other examples of not so peaceful Ladies. Not to mention power hungry and not shy of killing for it women such as Lucrezia Borgia. Women can be just as violent, brutal and war hungry as Men.

edit on 12-11-2012 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join