It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most ETs or Aliens would most probably be mostly female?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That's an interesting theory, except for the fact that you're forgetting a few things.

1. Aliens might be genderless.

2. Aliens might not have the same gender roles we humans have.
And if they did then the males would be in charge.

3. If aliens had the technology to travel to other solar systems then humans wouldn't be worth the visit unless they want to harvest us or our planet.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A few things:

Why?

Yes men are destructive,but women are self destructive.An intelligent population would be made up of males,as males are the creators of civilization.

An ET society would mostly likely have come to peace by women refusing to bare male children unless that male is used to increase female population.

How? We all know what its like for a civilization to have women who refuse to bear children,let alone male ones.It falls in case you didn't know.

Why should the males defend a damn thing? The defenders are normally the builders and rulers of a civilization which means women would have no say,and rightly so.

This is just a typical feminist rant.Men are known for actually working together unlike women who are always at eachothers throats.Women are,whether you like it or not,not as smart as men as they have a lower IQ and have not done a damn thing.We wouldn't even have a civilization if women were in control.Women rely entirely on men.

Women being in control of a civilization,as we now know the effects of it because of feminism in todays society,is a complete and utter failure.Women having the power that belongs to a man,by nature,is designed to destroy the civilization.One of the factors of Romes fall was women having too much say and running around like children saying ''i wanna do this'' like a brat and refusing to have children.

When the MALE aliens arrive,you will see that the females stand BEHIND them.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This is a post I can get behind!

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackViva
This is a post I can get behind!

Which post is a post you can get behind, and why? Reading all of your posts, it seems you made semi-nonsensical posts just to get up to 20 posts so you could make a thread, without adding anything at all to the coversation.

Now, if you're behind the first post. Why? Explain why you're behind it, why do you agree with it?
If you're behind the post above yours (which seems to be an exact opposite kind of post) also, why?
edit on 11/14/2012 by EDracon because: adding on to post.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

You kidding? My girlfriend Is as violent as I am and a lot more agressive most of the time.
Have you seen "snapped women who kill"? well they haven't got crap on my girlfriends temper.
edit on 14-11-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Now I'm pondering Female Alien genitalia......

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

If we assume they are a species that has two genders, it could go any which way.

For instance, the females could all have penises, and so could the males. (hyenas on Earth: Females and males have penises)
Or the females have penises, and the males have vaginas. Or it could be like squid, where the entire body can take sperm. There are many different possibilities.

But the most likely case is we wouldn't be compatible with them.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EDracon

If we assume they are a species that has two genders, it could go any which way.

For instance, the females could all have penises, and so could the males. (hyenas on Earth: Females and males have penises)
Or the females have penises, and the males have vaginas. Or it could be like squid, where the entire body can take sperm. There are many different possibilities.

But the most likely case is we wouldn't be compatible with them.

Well I'm just going to imagine that the Female aliens are somewhat beautiful and have vaginas.

Or wait... What if they are Human.... just from another planet?
edit on 14-11-2012 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

They could have barbed vaginas. What I'm saying is, yes, it would be a dream that they would be like us, but most likely, if they're even humanoid, they're nothing like us biologically.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

They could have barbed vaginas. What I'm saying is, yes, it would be a dream that they would be like us, but most likely, if they're even humanoid, they're nothing like us biologically.

Yeah... Barbed......

How do you come up with these assumptions? As far as I am concerned, nobody even knows if Aliens exist, let alone their biological makeup... Or whether or not they are humanoid, gray, etc.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

Yeah... Barbed......

How do you come up with these assumptions? As far as I am concerned, nobody even knows if Aliens exist, let alone their biological makeup... Or whether or not they are humanoid, gray, etc.

Not assumptions, possibilities. If aliens are out there and sentient, they're possibly very different from us in many ways. Most likely even sexually. I'm just throwing in a bunch of possibilities. Also, from what I read, scientists are 90% sure there are extra-terrestrials somewhere out there. Whether or not they're intelligent, advanced, etc, they don't know. The most likely kind of ET that they'd find is a bacteria or a virus.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I believe you are absoloutely right. Alien women would not need men to reproduce, they would clone their young female off-spring. That is not to say that there are not male aliens, but I believe they are the more evil ones. The good alien female aliens were sent to earth in the beginning to rid the universe of the evil aliens, not with power but with their intellect. They have done this, but they are cheating at the game (the elite) and not giving up. But good shall overcome evil and the good female aliens will return in force to take back what was once theirs, and to free their alien females and all women here on earth now. Men might have the upper hand for now but women want a peaceful world for everyone. Many women already know the truth.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 5children

Please read the rest of the thread before posting a super feminist assumption. It would save everyone the trouble of explaining everything wrong with the OP again. (unless you're making a parody post, if so, good job)

Though there is the possibility of an alien species that is all female and all offspring are clones, but they wouldn't make them any less or any more evil than they would be otherwise.
edit on 11/14/2012 by EDracon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 5children

What the.. flying fruitcake is that? lmao......

Some people who don;t read threads properly are easier to notice than others.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You're making the assumption that aliens will have the same motivations and aspirations as our human population.

You're also making the assumption that an alien species will have two and only two genders.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think OP withdrew.. i haven't seen a reply in a long time, However, they are active on ATS.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Have you never seen how women treat each other? Have you ever worked in an office space with women? Have you ever had a female boss? A planet full of women would never work, they would kill each other! They need men around, just like men need women around, because we would probably kill ourselves with dumb decision-making, LOL!

It is very rare for women to be explorers, that is typically the men.

Here on earth, for our human species, there is a good biological reason. A handful of men can repopulate an earth full of women. Men can go to war or adventuretime, because the species doesn't need a lot of men to continue its existence, but it needs as many women as possible.

Now, since an alien race may or may not be anything like the human race, we don't know if they will require opposite sexes to reproduce or not, but whoever it is that bears the children, or lays the eggs, or splits or clones into more beings will be the one that stays back on the planet. The expendables will be the ones showing up in spaceships.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider

The expendables will be the ones showing up in spaceships.

Arnold Schwarzenegger will show up in a space ship and greet everyone.

I'm sorry, that was the first thing to come to mind. Blame the media.
edit on 11/14/2012 by EDracon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My friend,

Not assumptions, possibilities. If aliens are out there and sentient, they're possibly very different from us in many ways. Most likely even sexually. I'm just throwing in a bunch of possibilities. Also, from what I read, scientists are 90% sure there are extra-terrestrials somewhere out there. Whether or not they're intelligent, advanced, etc, they don't know. The most likely kind of ET that they'd find is a bacteria or a virus.

If you are following the path of possibilities, dont forget to keep an open mind on the possibility they may me very like us.

Your post comes across as being a one way lane with no room to pass

Spiro

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Afer reading the OP i had a lot of trouble getting my thoughts together i was that shocked by what i had just read.

I also had my girlfriend read this , she was as shocked as i was and a lot of F-bombs were dropped by her when she said what she thought of you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join